Sutton, Kenneth, And Gregory?

- - - - - Kenneth Gregory Hilltop Jesus

RickRhymes

RickRhymes

Roamer

• Members
We'll never run out of conspiracy theories.

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
I kinda feel like we need an official answer to this...someone send a letter to Letter Hacks!
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

I kinda feel like we need an official answer to this...someone send a letter to Letter Hacks!

i agree......

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
I'm cracking up at this thread.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

Ricks_Right_Hand

Ricks_Right_Hand

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMichigan
i'm pist that it was a typo. bastards.

FJSP2627

FJSP2627

S-mart Employee

• Members
I hope kenneth is a completely different caracter, and he is like the man that runs things behind closed curtains and he will appear when negan is dead and wil fight ezequiel and rick in a triple threat between comuneties to try control the whole three

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

I hope kenneth is a completely different caracter, and he is like the man that runs things behind closed curtains and he will appear when negan is dead and wil fight ezequiel and rick in a triple threat between comuneties to try control the whole three

prepare to be disappointed then..........Kenneth is just a typo and the panel that Jesus says Kenneth is in charge has been changed in the hardcover to Gregory.
Look back a page or two on this thread you will see the change.

FJSP2627

FJSP2627

S-mart Employee

• Members
thanks for that information... so you're saying taht rk made a mistake? even tought i feel that something is wrong about gregory

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

thanks for that information... so you're saying that Robert Kirkman made a mistake? even thought i feel that something is wrong about Gregory

Yup the name Kenneth was an editing error and has been replaced with Gregory in the hardcovers.
I agree with you about Gregory not feeling right but its not because there is a unseen guy named Kenneth running the hilltop.
Gregory is a coward and so far it seems he is kind of stupid also.

FJSP2627

FJSP2627

S-mart Employee

• Members
Ah damn it.. i was really hoping there was someone else behind gregory ruling the hiltop

As far as it goes for gregory i want him dead by the end of this arc.... i believe that in issue 109 he mistaked maggie for moly and moly was a girl from the savior's "stock" so i think the hiltop is an outpost for the saviors and Negan won't think that gregory beeing a coward is helpfull so he'll get gregory "lucilled" :D

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

Ah damn it.. i was really hoping there was someone else behind gregory ruling the hiltop

As far as it goes for gregory i want him dead by the end of this arc.... i believe that in issue 109 he mistaked maggie for moly and moly was a girl from the savior's "stock" so i think the hiltop is an outpost for the saviors and Negan won't think that gregory beeing a coward is helpfull so he'll get gregory "lucilled" :D

Gregory did confuse Maggie with someone different but there are over 200 plus people living at the hilltop. I do not remember a Molly ever being mentioned or seen as a Savior and if there was the way Robert Kirkman throws in people with the same name all the time i wouldn't connect it to the Saviors.
If Negan is using the hilltop as an outpost you would think that Jesus would have said something about it , not to mention Kal storming off to try and warn Negan makes no sense if the Saviors are already using the hilltop as an outpost.
If i was to make a connection to the Saviors from the hilltop i would assume its Harland Carson because there is another Carson that is working with Negan , but because of all the people with the same name i dont put any stock into that theory either.
One perfect example of this is Paul Monroe he has the same name as Spencer Monroe , Douglas Monroe.

FJSP2627

FJSP2627

S-mart Employee

• Members
i guess you're right but i don't trust gregory or jesus.. this whole ting with the kingdom is going to be bad

Plus jesus and ezequiel do not like negan i think in 108 ezequiel says that gregory is a coward and in 109 jesus and gregory have a fight about how many people are at the hiltop and stuff so i believe gregory is gonna die

ButtonsTheHorse

ButtonsTheHorse

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationOnett, Eagleland
We've heard of a Molly before. I believe it was in 105? When Negan and Carl are touring around the Sanctuary they run into a Savior who tells Negan that Molly is still sick and then asks what kind of medicine they brought back, and then Negan replies that they got tons of good stuff.

So we have heard of a Molly living at Sanctuary but it was an incredibly minor role. I do agree though that since RK likes to reuse names it's probably just a coincidence. Sometimes we hear of random characters just for the sake of dialogue like Jeff and Gilroy and the dudes in Douglas' Alexandria backstory tale. It is kinda fishy though when you take Gregory's forgetful nature into consideration and the fact that Molly was used twice within such a short time, so who knows. could be nothin'
"There's nothing worse than unexpected lava" ~ pokecapn

FJSP2627

FJSP2627

S-mart Employee

• Members
i just thought that because of gregory being such a suspicious guy that he would be a fake leader of the hiltop and secretly working with negan and then we would see kenneth, but i guess my hopes have been redused to near nothing

bkottond

bkottond

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix AZ
do you think that its RK way of pointing out that he messed up the Kenneth/Gregory name, by having Gregory call people by the wrong name, ie rick as nick and maggie as molly? what do you think?

"I'M TAINTED MEAT"

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

do you think that its RK way of pointing out that he messed up the Kenneth/Gregory name, by having Gregory call people by the wrong name, ie rick as nick and maggie as molly? what do you think?

I do not think it was his intention to point out Kenneth with Molly.
He has been using the same names in the comics for a very long time. The man loves to fuck with his readers with all the same named characters.
I mean shit we have 2 Carsons , 4 Monroes , ect ect
RK loves his trolls and i think Molly`s name drop was just another mind fuck from the master of mind fucks.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!