Sutton, Kenneth, And Gregory?

- - - - - Kenneth Gregory Hilltop Jesus

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
looks like from the preview we get some Gregory time lets hope we get some answers.........

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
How can Gregory forget who Maggie is if he is the leader of the hilltop ? you would think he would know who everyone is........strange things going on in the hilltop it seems and Sofia giving off warning signs that she don't like it there is bad news for the magster.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
"The Magster"

That's what I call my cat sometimes. hahahahah

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
For a leader Gregory don't seem to have respect of his people well at least the doctor and the Magster. I cant get over him forgetting about Maggie i just don't think this guys is the true leader of the hilltop i think he is just a figurehead and Jesus(creepy bedroom sneaker) knows it. Gregory sure is putting on some kinda show with bragging about being stabbed........

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
yeah, and Maggies pretty hot, so clearly Old Greg here was just trying to sneak a peak. Perv.

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
What I also found weird was that seconds after meeting Rick, he calls him Nick.
That seemed like some sort of weird act he put on to make himself appear a certain way
Kenneth is definitely up in that mansion with long fingernails and tissue box shoes asking people to hop in the spruce moose, his model airplane.
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
I just feel it in my bones something is wrong with the hilltop , Gregory is not in charge. What would Rick need from the Magster and why would Jesus to sneak into the hilltop full of his "friends" so nobody sees him ? Traitors in the hilltop that Jesus knows? How did he get there so fast and how did he sneak past 200 people?
This is why i love this comic its driving me nuts again with all this lead up stuff............

jessejames

jessejames

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • Locationtexas
i just want to learn more about characters like kal he looks like a nice guy but can beat the hell out of someone too the other guard eduardo if im spelling it correctly gregory as the suppoused leader sutton,kennith of course maggie and sophia maybe a death a new character or hell maybe even a visit from negan.
rick and michonne 3 - little girl walkers 0

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
Wasn't the whole reason for the hilltop apparently making contact with A.S.Z to lighten the burden of giving to Negan? I'm not really sure how that would work. Besides they have 200+ people to feed, they clearly have their farming under control to feed them and give to Negan. The saviors also found Rick and co. right after they left the hilltop. It's not really adding up to me. Especially not Jesus' motives
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

terveetkadet

terveetkadet

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationThe Kingdom

I just feel it in my bones something is wrong with the hilltop , Gregory is not in charge. What would Rick need from the Magster and why would Jesus to sneak into the hilltop full of his "friends" so nobody sees him ? Traitors in the hilltop that Jesus knows? How did he get there so fast and how did he sneak past 200 people?

From what I understand, Jesus didn't want to be seen sneaking in Maggie's appartment as not to awake suspicion on what he was about to ask her. I didn't read it as he sneaked in the Hilltop and nobody saw him. The way I see it, he came to the Hilltop like he regularly does but sneaked in Maggie's appartment.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

From what I understand, Jesus didn't want to be seen sneaking in Maggie's appartment as not to awake suspicion on what he was about to ask her. I didn't read it as he sneaked in the Hilltop and nobody saw him. The way I see it, he came to the Hilltop like he regularly does but sneaked in Maggie's appartment.

I am not sure on that i guess we will have to wait and see , but i still think something is fishy with the hilltop and why would Jesus need to keep his meeting with the Magster secret ? This preview has my mind going in circles again i just cant trust Jesus no matter how much i like him.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
ANSWERS NEED ANSWERS !!!!!

Canon_108

Canon_108

Lurker

• Members

ANSWERS NEED ANSWERS !!!!!

Patience, they're coming...

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
We get one answer and a few more questions in 109.
Earl Sutton is the blacksmith !

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
Why does Gregory not know how many people he is in charge of ?

Viner16

Viner16

Infected

• Members
Cuz he's not the leader and Kenneth is running things behind the scene!

DUN DUN DUNN...

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee..."

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony

We get one answer and a few more questions in 109.
Earl Sutton is the blacksmith !

I've been tellin' you that for months, you old coot!!
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

I've been tellin' you that for months, you old coot!!

yes but it has been confirmed now ya follow me ?????

Kneelbeforegod

Kneelbeforegod

Roamer

• Members
let's all boycott purchasing new issues until the mystery is revealed. we could send him a letter threatening to vandalize his beard.

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
I hope Sutton and Maggie become close , hr seems like a real genuine person. He's making her a shank!
It made me wonder what goes on at the hilltop though that she would need a shank ..

Ricks_Right_Hand

Ricks_Right_Hand

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMichigan
Ok, I missed the Kenneth name drop that happened during the first appearance of Jesus ( Paul Monroe ). It just never stuck. Having seen the discussions about him I went back, did a quick flip through and if I'm not mistaken Kenneth was only mentioned once.

Jesus initially said Kenneth was the leader of Hilltop, but ever since Rick and co. visited Hilltop their leader has been Gregory. Now, I don't think this is a name mistake by Kirkman. Sure sometimes they release an issue with Rick still with two hands, but such a mistake it seems unlikely that Kirkman forgot he gave the Hilltop leader a name already. Specially when Gregory was introduced a few issues later in the same arc.

If this is not a mistake it also seems unlikely that Rick, along with Michonne (and Abraham) would forget who Jesus originally named, but I guess they must have because neither Rick or Michonne has brought the name Kenneth up.

Now with the most recent issue out we do get a sense that Gregory might not really be the man really in charge of Hilltop and maybe Kenneth might be real! Or is this just another "Davidson" (brought up, but never went anywhere).

But why? Who is he, why does he stay hidden, does only Jesus know he exists?

So many questions and possibilities. Theories?

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
Gregory was introduced as to keep the trains running on time. So maybe Gregory is just the guy maintaining hilltop (giving people jobs, food rations, etc) while Kenneth calls the shots, and makes the big the big decisions why hidden. Maybe the TH when being attacked by Negan realized the true leader should stay hidden and have more of a puppet running things for his safety.

Ricks_Right_Hand

Ricks_Right_Hand

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMichigan
Makes sense. Ezekiel only talked of Gregory. Makes me wonder how long Kenneth has been in the dark/Negan has been on the war path.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
maybe Kenneth is really the mole.........or Kenneth Negan?

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
I picture it playing out like this.

Except Rick saying: "Fuck you, buddy" Then pops him in the chin

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!