Lara Croft Or Nathan Drake?

- - - - - video games

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
Thought this would be fun to anyone who enjoys gaming. Who do you prefer to be in your ZA group, Lara Croft or Nathan Drake? For those who don't know, these are the main characters from Tomb Raider and the Uncharted series. Drake has been my favorite for a while. Witty, charismatic, and charming he would be a great partner to have in a crunch. Then there's Lara Croft. I've played the Tomb Raider games before but the one that just came out this year was a prequel and perfect. Lara has been stripped of her confidence and experience and became a real person you can relate to. She learns how to survive when trying to save her friends and has quickly become a great game character. So which would you chose should the ZA happen and why?
I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

GuidoP

GuidoP

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationAmsterdam
Deffinatly Lara Croft, it'll never hurt to have some female persons on your zombie strike team who can kick some ass!

RickGrimeyGrimes

RickGrimeyGrimes

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationEng-er-land
Lara. She's hot and she's bad ass, I like bad ass hot women.
Tread Lightly

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
Me too. Who doesn't love a kick a$$ female character? And this Lara Croft is someone I would want on my ZA team.
I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!