What Character In Season 3 Would You Like A Webisode On?

season 3 webisode walking dead

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
I love watching the Webisodes and seeing side characters that may have some connection with the main cast of TWD. Which minor character of Season three would you like to see a webisode on and why.
Mine? The Hitchhiker. I would love to see how the hitchhiker came to be alone on that road and ultimately end up dead while Rick and co. grabbed his backpack.
I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

timmymacnj

timmymacnj

Infected

• Members
I would like an independent story from somewhere New. The two seasons of webisodes have been in the Atlanta area, I'd like to see a story from someone in the north east or west coast, maybe even a hunter in Alaska. This is assuming of course that in this universe they aren't prepping for some big twist, that is regionally isolated, like 28 days later

simplysarah

simplysarah

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationOhio
There's another thread somewhere dedicated to who/what people want webisodes on.

Dylan

Dylan

Infected

• Members

I would like an independent story from somewhere New. The two seasons of webisodes have been in the Atlanta area, I'd like to see a story from someone in the north east or west coast, maybe even a hunter in Alaska. This is assuming of course that in this universe they aren't prepping for some big twist, that is regionally isolated, like 28 days later

Dr. Jenner said it was world wide I think. He said that there was outbreaks in France or something.
'That vase - that's something special. 'Fess up. You steal that from your Grandma Jean's house? I hope you left her that spoon collection." -Rick Grimes

timmymacnj

timmymacnj

Infected

• Members

Dr. Jenner said it was world wide I think. He said that there was outbreaks in France or something.

Just reached season 1, you are correct, he said France was the LAST cdc branch still operative when they recently fell

Zombies_Among_Us

Zombies_Among_Us

Infected

• Members
I haven't seen the webisodes but.
Could they do one through a walkers eyes ?

Wandering...Killing...Missing prey...Hunger...
Mixed with flashbacks of a time when they were human/living(altough those thoughts confuse them)

Ending with (name your favorite walking dead character sending them to eternal black )

Just a Thought ...

DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSan Diego

I haven't seen the webisodes but.
Could they do one through a walkers eyes ?

Wandering...Killing...Missing prey...Hunger...
Mixed with flashbacks of a time when they were human/living(altough those thoughts confuse them)

Ending with (name your favorite walking dead character sending them to eternal black )

Just a Thought ...

I like that

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • LocationUtah
I like the idea of through a walker's eyes too... they tried it before with a movie called Colin but it tanked badly. Using the walker/zombie's pov might be cool.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Dixon brothers a day before the outbreak (perhaps Merle comes home on first day of parole, with both hands intact of course) and next morning they wake up from a night of drinking or whatever (celebrating) and find that the apocalypse has started and how they eventually met up with Shane's group.

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationcuffed to a roof
I would like one about the hitchhiker but only if was a four part thing that goes like this.

Part one: he comes walking out of the woods and sees Rick coming. He gets super pumped and then the drive past. Ending on the first piece of dialog
"Son of a" (fade to black)

Part two: he walks down the road cussing and being angry. He sees Rick and co stuck and starts running super pumped again.

Part three: Rick and co push the car out then drive away. He runs about half the distance and says "mother" (fade to black)

Part four: Ninja walkers are suddenly every where and he gets ate.

Now that's a million dollar idea right there.

ExLurker

ExLurker

Lurker

• Members
I'd like to see a webisode of the archer girl from Woodbury that Maggie put down. How she got to Woodbury, or had to put down her dad and brother.
REMAIN CALM AND CARRY ON

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers

I'd like to see a webisode of the archer girl from Woodbury that Maggie put down. How she got to Woodbury, or had to put down her dad and brother.

Hailey?

I'd like the idea of one on Backpack Guy, but make it a slapstick comedy. :lol: The webisodes are pretty cheesy, anyway - I say they go all out.

alexpetrov

alexpetrov

Infected

• Members
  • LocationPoland
Hitchhiker's story would be quite interesting.

Also I would love to see story of how camp of the National Guardsmen were overrun
Hei, If you're russian speaking, join us in creating the Walking Dead Wiki Project - http://ru.walkingdead.wikia.com

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

Hitchhiker's story would be quite interesting.

Also I would love to see story of how camp of the National Guardsmen were overrun

I like this. It would be interesting to see how they came to be there. What was their purpose? I would love that. Also I can understand the walker's pov but I don't think it would work The best one they did was a webisode on the famous torso walker that Rick first came upon in Season 1, I wish they would do something like that for a character in season three.

NewJeffCT

NewJeffCT

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationSouthern New England, USA
Well, he's not a minor character, but what happened with Merle between Atlanta rooftop and Woodbury.

And, how did anybody get to Woodbury - Milton, Martinez, Hailey, etc.

JudithGrimes

JudithGrimes

Infected

• Members
I think the novels kind of cover the Woodbury story. Not great writing but neat to read

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
Also, Morgan is not a minor character but I would love to see what happened to him. We can piece together what happened to Duane and how that impacted Morgan's decision to get "clear" but I would love to see him setting up his road runner walker traps.

ShaneWalsh

ShaneWalsh

S-mart Employee

• Members
Merle! how he escaped in the rooftop
and Morgan how he managed to survive when his son died .

detartrated

detartrated

Infected

• Banned

Just reached season 1, you are correct, he said France was the LAST cdc branch still operative when they recently fell

Excellent recall!!! This is how France is in a post-zombie apocalypse:
Spoiler

I'd like a webisode of that!!! :P It can be simply titled: "Moustached!"

Mistertrouble189

Mistertrouble189

Infected

• Members
I'd like to see a Woodbury one. Take one of the people (Haley? Rowan? Karen?) or someone new/one of the extras and create a backstory....maybe how Woodbury used to be before the apocolypse or the Governor stepping into power?

Just do something with Woodbury XD ....Shupert?

thelastpaul

thelastpaul

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCalifornia
Martinez

Bit > Lurker > Roamer > Put down by Scott Gimple. Goodbye R&L

Blasko_Z

Blasko_Z

Biter

• Members

Martinez

What about Martinez would you like to see?

TangoJ

TangoJ

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNortheast Texas

Martinez

I certainly wouldn't protest that one. :rolleyes:
"Yeah, well, it could be a flower."

TangoJ

TangoJ

Biter

• Members

What about Martinez would you like to see?

I will refrain from making any lewd remarks in answer to this question. ;) But I think it would be interesting to see him as a family man, which he obviously was. He is not that person anymore in Woodbury, so I'd like to see the transition from husband/dad to henchman.

Dr Cank

Dr Cank

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationWNC

I will refrain from making any lewd remarks in answer to this question. ;) But I think it would be interesting to see him as a family man, which he obviously was. He is not that person anymore in Woodbury, so I'd like to see the transition from husband/dad to henchman.

I was curios to see how you would handle Blasko_Z's question. When i first read the question I was glad he didn't put:

"what part of Martinez's character would you like to explore" :huh:

TangoJ

TangoJ

Biter

• Members

I was curios to see how you would handle Blasko_Z's question. When i first read the question I was glad he didn't put:

"what part of Martinez's character would you like to explore" :huh:

A better question would be "what part WOULDN'T I like to explore?" But glad I could pleasantly surprise you. LOL

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!