So..i'm Looking For A +1 To See Chris Hardwick In Nyc On April 6

- - - - - NYC Talking Dead Chris Hardwick

bluedev93

bluedev93

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNew England
There will be a Nerdist Podcast live at Caroline's on Broadway in which Chris Hardwick will discuss TWD. The show takes place Saturday, April 6 at 7:30, but they tell you to arrive by 6:30 because seats are first come, first served, plus you order drinks and dinner before the show starts. I already have 2 tickets and they are the "Green Harlequin" package, whatever that means.

None of my friends understand my TWD obsession! So I'm happy to attend with either a guy or a girl, let's just exchange photos and chat first so we can both verify that David Morrissey won't be jumping in the car. I will be driving in from Connecticut, so if you live up this direction we can even carpool. Send me a PM if you're interested, this should be fun!
Monroeville Mall Skating Rink

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere
Hm, I doubt you are desperate enough to fly me in all the way from Europe. No matter, though. I do kinda look like Morrissey. We even have matching eyepatches.

bluedev93

bluedev93

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNew England

Hm, I doubt you are desperate enough to fly me in all the way from Europe. No matter, though. I do kinda look like Morrissey. We even have matching eyepatches.

Do you also have a dead undead daughter and a blood feud to resolve with Michonne? If not, hey, I'm flexible, but do let me know the airline policy on whether zombie children get a special rate.

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere

Do you also have a dead undead daughter and a blood feud to resolve with Michonne? If not, hey, I'm flexible, but do let me know the airline policy on whether zombie children get a special rate.

I do have a blood feud with someone, but it ain't no black lady. I don't want people to think I'm racist. I don't have an undead daughter but I do have an undead sister locked away in the attic.

That_Guy_From_NY

That_Guy_From_NY

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationQueens
What exactly is the show? Is it just going to be Chris Hardwick sitting on a stage saying some stuff about TWD while people eat dinner? Or is it going to be somewhat like a comedy show of sorts?

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
Damn, I totally would if I lived there. April 6th is my birthday too.
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

bluedev93

bluedev93

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNew England

Damn, I totally would if I lived there. April 6th is my birthday too.

I'll toast your birthday in absentia!

bluedev93

bluedev93

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNew England

What exactly is the show? Is it just going to be Chris Hardwick sitting on a stage saying some stuff about TWD while people eat dinner? Or is it going to be somewhat like a comedy show of sorts?

From what I understand, a combination of those two concepts. He was plugging it on Talking Dead and said he'd chat about TWD, but Caroline's says it will also be "nerd comedy". I'll send you the URL from Caroline's (I don't think URLs survive posting).

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!