Walking Dead Online Community Study.

- - - - -

AndreaMustDie

AndreaMustDie

Infected

• Members
Hello,

I recently joined because I am a fan of the Walking Dead TV series. I have not read any of the comics and remove myself from them because I do not want to change my viewing experience. That being said, I chose this forum for two reasons. First and foremost, I am writing a college level paper on integration, interaction and common etiquette for an online community, but chose this forum because of its superior quality. My assignment requires that I observe and participate like any other member of the community, while making it known the purpose of my observations. I will eventually need an interviewee and a questionnaire sample. It should be known that I would never violate anyone's privacy and will never use any information that I do not have permission to include in my paper. A copy of my works will be made available to anyone involved. Once again, my purpose is not to deceive anyone. I am an avid fan and only want to highlight the positive aspects and qualities of this particular community.

Thanks everyone.

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
Hi, interesting propositition I'm not sure the mods will keep it. I'm really not sure where you should post this but most of us are probably open to it!

Welcome :)

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
Hello and Welcome, AMD.

What a fascinating assignment. Hopefully, you will have fun while gathering your information.

I am moving your thread here, to the Introduction forum. :zombiethumbsup:

AndreaMustDie

AndreaMustDie

Infected

• Members

Hello and Welcome, AMD.

What a fascinating assignment. Hopefully, you will have fun while gathering your information.

I am moving your thread here, to the Introduction forum. :zombiethumbsup:

Thank you for your help.

At Risk

At Risk

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationIn a near-constant state of confusion
May we call you Dr. Jenner for the duration of the study? :)

AndreaMustDie

AndreaMustDie

Infected

• Members

May we call you Dr. Jenner for the duration of the study? :)

Haha, yes! When I'm done I'm going to self destruct the forum, like it's the CDC.

Things&Stuff

Things&Stuff

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationIn Lori's best interest
Haha. Ok Dr. Jenner, but any number of us have nail files in our handbags :lol:

This is a great group of people. Good luck with your paper.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!