Could Ezekiel Be A Traitor?

- - - - - ezekiel negan

Ricktatorship

Ricktatorship

S-mart Employee

• Members
I just randomely thought whilst I was re-reading the issue that maybe Ezekiel is on Negan's side! perhaps he may be 'dealing under the table' and might be pretending to hate Negan so he could stab rick in the back.

If this was the case, would Rick leave Alexandria or would he fight?

Thoughts?

walkerbait13

walkerbait13

Biter

• Members
While I don't think that Ezekiel is on Neegan's side, I do think that he has his own motives. He may want neegan dead just so he can become more powerful. He seems to have something of a God complex so far, and I believe that he wants to take what neegan has for his own.

vampirebat

vampirebat

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationBrockton, Massachusetts
If there is a traitor I think it will be some one we don't expect. Someone we know.

Thatsnicelikeice

Thatsnicelikeice

Infected

• Members
I don't see why Ezekiel would side with Negan. He abhors violence!

walkerbait13

walkerbait13

Biter

• Members
I apologize for spelling negan wrong! I don't know what I was thinking..

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
I agree with walkerbait13. Ezekiel is eventually going to betray Rick.
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
I think Jesus Negan and Zeke are all apart of the same crew. I think Negan collects for Zeke but went renegade , I think Jesus also collects for Zeke. I think that as soon as Neggy's out of the picture Alexandria will have to pay Zeke, or become tiger food.
Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

gypsyrose

gypsyrose

Biter

• Members
  • LocationHolly's room
Nah, I think Zeke is one of the good guys. Just like jesus right?

Ricktatorship

Ricktatorship

S-mart Employee

• Members
I think that there is a secret group as well that includes Jesus, Ezekiel ( and Shiva :P) and maybe Zeke.

Negan's death looks inevitable in the next 15 comics or less.

Will be intrested to see Ezekiel after Negan's death, he will probably take on some of his policies (not the violence)

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Yeah I could see Ezekiel demanding "tribute" for his "Kingdom" once Negan is out of the picture. Or maybe when Negan and the saviors are killed/disbanded, any survivors of this new war join up with Rick to form an army to take back more of the surrounding area from the zombie hordes?

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
I still saying Negan is may possibly be a good guy. A little sick but in Ezek is very power driven. Anyone naming themselves kings after the ZA, and has a group of surviving "LARPS". Come on maybe Negan is necessary in this word. I mean Rick set the tone by killing like 10 of his guys at first. Kirkman made us hate him by killing Glen. If this story was about Negan and the enemy rick took out ten of his survivors we'd be ripped. Look at what Rick did to the Hunters for just killing Dale, and playing with the group. Ezek isn't good news.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
Zeke is the only one mentioned that did NOT agree to Negan`s supply demands so if that is any clue as to how Zeke operates i would guess that The Kingdom is going to be a thorn in Rick`s side after the whole Negan problem is taken care of. I think its going to come down to Rick having to chose between the lesser of 2 evils and fight The Kingdom also.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

ThoseBackPages

ThoseBackPages

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationNew York
yes he could be.
Huge Fan of Everything TWD Comic Book Related.

slimymeteor

slimymeteor

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

While I don't think that Ezekiel is on Neegan's side, I do think that he has his own motives. He may want neegan dead just so he can become more powerful. He seems to have something of a God complex so far, and I believe that he wants to take what neegan has for his own.

This could be true, at least more likely than Ezekial working for Negan. Once Negan is out of the picture, Ezekial won't require Rick's services anymore, and what happens then? Although, if Zeke's people can't stop the Saviors, but Rick's group can, wouldn't it be pretty crazy to then become enemies with Rick's group?

BrenGun

BrenGun

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMaine
Of course he'll be. As everyone else has said, once Negan is out of the pic (and Negan's last dying words will be, you dumb ass, Rick...), Ezekiel will have a free hand to send his LARPing knights out to pillage Hilltop and Alexandria.

13587925883_1aaaba80c2_m.jpg

"I don't know why I do the things I do. Never did. I'm a damn mystery to me." -Merle Dixon

ThoseBackPages

ThoseBackPages

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationNew York
if Negan's last word isnt "fuck" im going to be dissapointed lol
Huge Fan of Everything TWD Comic Book Related.

terveetkadet

terveetkadet

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationThe Kingdom

I still saying Negan is may possibly be a good guy. A little sick but in Ezek is very power driven. Anyone naming themselves kings after the ZA, and has a group of surviving "LARPS". Come on maybe Negan is necessary in this word. I mean Rick set the tone by killing like 10 of his guys at first. Kirkman made us hate him by killing Glen. If this story was about Negan and the enemy rick took out ten of his survivors we'd be ripped. Look at what Rick did to the Hunters for just killing Dale, and playing with the group. Ezek isn't good news.

Negan? A Good Guy? Yeah like Kim Jong-Un is a good guy... come on....

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413

Negan? A Good Guy? Yeah like Kim Jong-Un is a good guy... come on....

He's just like Rick except not as hot headed, but more assertive. Unless you think Ricks a good guy too-.-'

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football
Dennis Rodman says Kim Jong-Un is awesome....

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.

Dennis Rodman says Kim Jong-Un is awesome....

Which means that Kim Jong-Un is AWESOME
D-Rod knows what's good. .
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
I KNOW MY SHIT YALL

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

terveetkadet

terveetkadet

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationThe Kingdom

He's just like Rick except not as hot headed, but more assertive. Unless you think Ricks a good guy too-.-'

Negan is a psycopathic dictator. Seems like Kirkman wasn't clear enough with that?

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.

I KNOW MY SHIT YALL

Hahahahaha yes!!

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members

Negan is a psycopathic dictator. Seems like Kirkman wasn't clear enough with that?

I would still take Negan over Stephen Harper any day.
Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.

I would still take Negan over Stephen Harper any day.

Hahaha Yeah me too! How is he still Prime Minister!?
At least Rob Ford isnt your mayor ...

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!