Complaint About The Moderator Dumping Unrelated Topics Together, Making For Discussion Gumbo

- - - - -

Zvivor

Zvivor

Lurker

• Members
Jhbuto started a really interesting topic about Rick being uncharacteristic in the last episode. The issue was disappointment in a story line showing Rick's apparent decision to betray Michonne and how this story line really destroys the entire TWD story.

The moderator immediately closed the thread and dumped it into the hitchhiker debate. That was not the same topic or issue at all. It is a totally different discussion on picking up unknown people versus the leader of the group and lead character in TWD contemplating betrayal of, and turning a member of his group over to someone for certain torture and murder. It concerned a major departure from the heroic characteristics of Rick (notwithstanding his other weaknesses). I was really interested in other people's thoughts on this because Bhutto's echo'd my thoughts that I would be done with this otherwise addictive series of the writers proceed along these line. I really wanted to see what others thought.

I don't know what else was dumped into the hitchhiker forum, but it became a gumbo soup. It is not possible to carry on interesting discussions about deep issues the show presents on this board if you shut them down and dump everything into generically "similar" topics. Suggest you let the forum users figure it out for themselves.

HDTVDinner

HDTVDinner

Infected

• Members
Why not just have one thread? I mean just about everything here boils down the walking dead.

BeardedOne

BeardedOne

Roamer

• Members
The "innernets" a silly place man...

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
I think maybe you should contact one of the mods if you have a problem with their mixing the threads,

They all seem to be pretty understanding people.

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere
How ironic that this thread is going to be moved to the 'Suggestions' forum soon.

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
We do our best to keep the forums clean and streamlined. This means that threads get closed, moved or merged and most users seem to appreciate having a forum that isn't cluttered.

If you have an issue with it, you can either PM a moderator or our admin Living Dead Grrrl with any concerns you may have.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!