Do You Think Beth Will Die This Season?

Beth

Annabell

Annabell

Infected

• Members
Some people tell me that beth goes to season 4 but other say that she doesn't so what do you think ? (i hope not :D) :2206_mourning_over_dead_friend:

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
There's a lot of Beth threads and I'm assuming one of the mods. Will lock this but I will say I think beth has constantly defied the odds and I hope she can stick around.

When one of the mods locks this I'll join one of the other beth convo 's with you

Annabell

Annabell

Infected

• Members
Thanks ! and finnaly someone that thinks that beth is going to stay around till season 4!
i personally think she will go to 4th season and then maybe she will die after the prison on season 4 because i don't think they will be at prison on season 4!

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
I really like beth. Ive been a defender of her. You will find there are some. I think she has potential. We haven't found out a whole lot about her and she hasn't died yet. That could be a good or bad thing.

You can usually tell by the edit on a background character if they're going to die that episode. And shes been getting some lines lately and lived. I have hope for Beth.

And shes also been on talking dead. Usually background characters don't go on that show unless they die that episode. Shes already been on.

Matt

Matt

Biter

• Members
  • LocationUnder your bed.....
I certainly wouldn't mind if she did. She has a lot of potential as a character.

WalkerJames

WalkerJames

Roamer

• Members
We will be seeing Beth in season 4 I think.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
Here is one thread on Beth's fate. Feel free to join in. :zombiethumbsup:

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!