Would You Believe

* * * * * 1 Posts funny true stories

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
There have been quite a few stories from posters that are hilarious, hard to believe but true.

Its early in the morning so my first TRUE story and yes it has to do with my bird phobia. I was walking down Adelaide a fairly busy street but this was mid afternoon, a pigeon flew into the side of my head. Luckily I had my ever present sunglasses but that didn’t stop me from rushing home and washing my hair. Pigeons are rats with wings

Another storey happened to a friend, years ago (yes it was a friend I’d fess up”. Well the toilet in her apt wasn’t working. She had to go #2 and well, did she go to a neighbor, a McDonalds, a store, a donut shoppe (the list goes on). No she went in the Kitty litter, I kid you not, years before that was a scene in Scary Movie, 1,2 or 3. Yep true storey, I wish I had a picture of her cats face…..

http://www.funnycatp...ve_The_Sink.jpg

justvic77

justvic77

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationNashville, TN
I have bit of a bird story of my own...

Many, Many moons ago (ok more like 2001), I had just purchased myself an early 90's Pontiac Firebird. About a week after I bought it, I went and picked up the GF (presently known as the Wife) and we decided to pop out the T tops, and go cruising. About 10 minutes into the drive, something hits the back of where my t tops mount, and ricochets off the back of my head. So we pull over to find what hit my roof, and the back of my head, and we find a dead bird in the back seat. :smiley-confused002:
The first step is the one you believe in, the second one might be profound.

Jenners

Jenners

Roamer

• Members

I have bit of a bird story of my own...

Many, Many moons ago (ok more like 2001), I had just purchased myself an early 90's Pontiac Firebird. About a week after I bought it, I went and picked up the GF (presently known as the Wife) and we decided to pop out the T tops, and go cruising. About 10 minutes into the drive, something hits the back of where my t tops mount, and ricochets off the back of my head. So we pull over to find what hit my roof, and the back of my head, and we find a dead bird in the back seat. :smiley-confused002:

Just gonna say I have two parrots, and chickens and I LOVE birds and all animals. This is a bat story. My boyfriend drives a big lifted up jeep and what not and we were on our way to our party one night and we actually hit a bat.. I guess the jeep is so high that the bat was flying just a little too low.
I love my town; This will not define us. 12/14/12. We choose love.

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members

Just gonna say I have two parrots, and chickens and I LOVE birds and all animals. This is a bat story. My boyfriend drives a big lifted up jeep and what not and we were on our way to our party one night and we actually hit a bat.. I guess the jeep is so high that the bat was flying just a little too low.

AWWWWW I feel bad for the bat....the bird not so much(they hate me!!!)

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Hahaha, Sweets and humans pooping in litter boxes. My old band used to practice in my parents basement like 7 years ago and their old cat used to take human sized dumps, and naturally the litter box is in the basement and easy to see and my old drummer would always joke and be like "Man, you using the litter box again?" loll

When I was a kid my dad came home from work and a bird had collided with his passenger side headlight. I remember going to check it out and seeing stringy guts and the whole casing for the light was smashed.

The only time I've ever hit an animal was actually a bird hitting my car. Not even sure what kind of bird it was, but it was when I was in high school, driving home after the day was over and all of a sudden I heard a "bam" on the right fender of my old '94 Buick Century and just saw feathers kind of go *poof* and I was like. "Well that sucks..."

Last summer I was out to lunch during the work day and I was at a stoplight headed back to the office and all of a sudden some bird took a HUGE dump on my windsheild. I was like "Fuckin really, bird???"

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
HA HA HA, there go my Honeycombs all over the desk :lol:

Buck

Buck

Infected

• Members
Since we are in bird-related stories... Once, I was knocked unconscious by a pigeon while waiting on an underground platform :lol:. It was both the most embarassing moment of my life and the funniest (at least for the people watching...) !! The pigeon died from the collision, I guess I have a pretty tough head... B)

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
I remember in the 5th grade going on a trip to the Lake Champlain waterfront in Burlington VT and a Seagull crapping on this kids mouth. He was a bully, so it was pretty funny. Hahah

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
Yeah, all I have is the time my friend hit a goose cruising through town (cause that's what you do in my town when you're a bored teenager) in her Jeep and had no idea. Well, a bunch of us were sitting in a parking lot talking and here comes Christie in her shiny Jeep, with a goose somehow attached to the front grill, just honking away. It was hilarious. For the record they got it loose and it lived as far as I know.

Buck, I can't believe you got knocked out by a pigeon...and killed the pigeon, so funny. :lol:
Jon is fine, dammit.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!