Merle

merle daryl

drf0053

drf0053

Infected

• Members
Can I just say, I'm loving merle's character this season.

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere
You can say that. Though I don't think it has to do with Merle as a character, but moreso with the portrayal of Merle by Michael Rooker. I mean, Merle is a horrible human being, a murderer, racist and mysoginist. But he's being portrayed very well and that's what makes him likable.

Rick's Hat

Rick's Hat

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationOver here going through your stuff
I liked Merle in this last episode. Are they making us like him so we will feel bad when he gets killed.

Crazy has come to town for a visit!!

JMK1975

JMK1975

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationHouston, Texas

I liked Merle in this last episode. Are they making us like him so we will feel bad when he gets killed.

I think so. I can't see him making it past the season finale.

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
There's plenty of threads about Merle, many of which refer to specific reasons why to like or dislike him. Please continue the discussion in any one of those. Also, any small plot points about a specific episode should be discussed in that episode's review thread.
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!