The Walking Dead Season 3 Ep 13 - Arrow On The Doorpost

rick the governor the walking dead

The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 9 - Arrow on the Door (218 )

What did you think of this weeks show?

1. Excellent (80 [36.70%] - )

36.70%

2. Good- Some Critiques (95 [43.58%] - )

43.58%

3. Fair - Not What I Expected (33 [15.14%] - )

15.14%

4. Poor (10 [4.59%] - )

4.59%

Judari

Judari

Biter

• Members

Sorry, that comment was for events that happened up to but not including this episode. And since she's supposed to be so tough, why couldn't she have done it? And since she did, doesn't that put her more squarely on the Gov's side? And as I put in another post since this one - maybe Andrea would have turned on Maggie and the group for saying that. If she didn't believe them she wouldn't be any different than all the women who turn on a cop for coming to her help in a domestic violence dispute. This is on Andrea for not having seen the Governor for what he truly is, I think.

A bit confused... are you referring to why Andrea couldn't kill the Gov at the time? I think its better for the story that she didn't, not just because it would be anti-climatic (at least 3 episodes ago when she first had the chance it would have) but then we would have to deal with another mental illness story line most likely if Shane and Rick are any indication. Shane was deteriorating but the straw that broke the camel's back was him killing Otis. Although Rick killing Shane wasn't what sent him over the edge, its what pretty much put him on the borderline (Lori's death was that final push). If it happened to Rick and Shane, it would happen to Andrea as well I think and that story line is a little played out imo.

If she had listened to Michonne, trusted her, none of the Woodbury people would have died. Can you imagine that Michonne vs Merle & the gang scene would have had a much better outcome. They'd have gotten away. I don't like Couda Shoulda Woulda but we are talking about supposing Andrea blames herself at some point. And that doesn't count what happened to Glenn and Maggie or even Axel and the future casualties in this coming war. She's kind of like backpack guy. She put her life into the hands of some random dude because he looked good, smelled good and said the right things. Yes, she doesn't know all he did but she's also a little late coming to her senses. But unlike backpack guy she's not paying with her life but the casualties around her.

I'm not an Andrea fan but I'm not a hater, either. I like to accept the characters for where they are coming from and think about how they might act in the future. But I have to admit, her ego is pretty hard for me to understand. She is the most unlikeable of all and that includes Lori for me. She goes on feelings so maybe she thinks those count as accomplishments? I dunno.

I speculate it wouldn't have gone down that much differently, I don't think Michonne would have been as hurt in the scuffle with Merle but I don't think they would have just walked away so easily either. Merle still would have had to kill the remaining guys left as to keep quiet about Michonne and Andrea escaping which would have still led him into the town to find a car where he would have still ran into Maggie and Glenn. The only thing is there is really no guaranteeing Michonne and Andrea would have still came upon the town. Merle seemed to know where he was going while Michonne and Andrea wouldn't have a grasp of the lay of the land like he would. It seemed to me more Michonne stumbled upon the town by chance. This way the group would have no idea what had happen to Maggie and Glenn. So no, you are right about no Woodbury people dying but Maggie and Glenn probably would have died then.

Andrea isn't my favorite character, nor even my favorite woman character but I find I spend more time defending her actions because shes been getting a lot of unfair flack imo from fans because we can see things they can't and people have dissenting opinions on whether she should have trusted Michonne vs a seemingly safe place. I agree her ego can be annoying but I don't fault her for it because I believe that sense of self-importance she has comes from her genuinely wanting to help rather than being power hungry or controlling. Not to mention in this case the Gov mentioned to her previously that "he wasn't fit to lead" and that she is what the people need. Of course she is going to feel some authority from that, even if he was spouting pure BS at the time. At least this episode she finally realized how little influence and authority she has with him. While I do think her seeing the light of the Gov has been a real long time coming now its more due to the dragging out of the Woodbury story line rather than her own character's fault.

Vulture Lives

Vulture Lives

Infected

• Members

Maybe they don't trust her because she should already know what everyone else sees as plain as their face? They shouldn't have to tell her he's a scumbag, she should have seen it for herself. And, if she has feelings for him and they tell her something like that, she could side with him even more firmly. Police see that happen in domestic disputes all the time.

I think that you're reaching.

I guess that I should explain my comment. If they had decided that there was no turning back for Andrea, why let her into the prison at all? Why bother mentioning that the Governor shot at them first? Why let her hold Rick's baby? Why bother telling her that she should murder the Governor while he sleeps? Why give her one of their damn cars to drive back to Woodbury? Why agree to attend the meeting that she orchestrated in the latest episode? It could've easily been a trap.

Jayne23

Jayne23

Banned for sock puppeting

• Banned
  • LocationOhio
I think the one difference we have is how different men would handle this vs how a woman would
look at it Men will quick jump at who is the king/ gov / president
Andrea said Don't we have a bigger problem.....like zombies to kill
Of course they both walked away saying war.......what is it good for?
They have to write andrea and lori (really hated her character) how woman think....carol....how woman think

Nareen

Nareen

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada

I speculate it wouldn't have gone down that much differently, I don't think Michonne would have been as hurt in the scuffle with Merle but I don't think they would have just walked away so easily either. Merle still would have had to kill the remaining guys left as to keep quiet about Michonne and Andrea escaping which would have still led him into the town to find a car where he would have still ran into Maggie and Glenn. The only thing is there is really no guaranteeing Michonne and Andrea would have still came upon the town. Merle seemed to know where he was going while Michonne and Andrea wouldn't have a grasp of the lay of the land like he would. It seemed to me more Michonne stumbled upon the town by chance. This way the group would have no idea what had happen to Maggie and Glenn. So no, you are right about no Woodbury people dying but Maggie and Glenn probably would have died then.

Andrea isn't my favorite character, nor even my favorite woman character but I find I spend more time defending her actions because shes been getting a lot of unfair flack imo from fans because we can see things they can't and people have dissenting opinions on whether she should have trusted Michonne vs a seemingly safe place. I agree her ego can be annoying but I don't fault her for it because I believe that sense of self-importance she has comes from her genuinely wanting to help rather than being power hungry or controlling. Not to mention in this case the Gov mentioned to her previously that "he wasn't fit to lead" and that she is what the people need. Of course she is going to feel some authority from that, even if he was spouting pure BS at the time. At least this episode she finally realized how little influence and authority she has with him. While I do think her seeing the light of the Gov has been a real long time coming now its more due to the dragging out of the Woodbury story line rather than her own character's fault.

Well said.

Andrea isn't my favourite character either but like Lori last year, she gets a lot of unwarranted bile because she's human, isn't omniscient and makes mistakes.

Still, in the situation the prison and Woodbury are in, listening to Andrea would be the best thing they could do. If everybody was sane.

saltydog75

saltydog75

S-mart Employee

• Members
I'm just generally pleased at the pacing of the past 3 episodes. I feel like this is why Mazzara got canned as showrunner - they realized the front half of season 3 was just WAY too breakneck, all action without proper room for character development - and that this slower pacing on the back half represents what we can expect from the Gimple regime moving forward. I think in particular the Daryl/Martinez and Milton/Hershel fraternization FINALLY made people from Woodbury seem like actual characters rather than caricatures. We now see fully formed people, not just what we need to know to drive the plot points forward.

Shupert as the prison spy makes a ton of sense. And why wouldn't TG have a spy? The man is a paranoid sociopath. Of course he needs to know what they're doing at all times. They could attack him at any time.

ghostdays

ghostdays

Infected

• Members
  • Locationthe nightosphere
I liked it except for the Maggie and Glenn scenes. I was watching with my sister so it was pretty awkward so I crept out of the room and came back a a few minutes later :unsure:

TangoJ

TangoJ

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNortheast Texas

You and I have two differing views on what constitutes "filler". To me, if it explores a character's motivations and provides some insight to the current issue (how the non-Governor Woodburians truly are), then it is quite the opposite of filler.

Agreed. Of particular interest to me was Martinez's attitude about the walkers. We've seen fear, disgust, and pity, and certainly most are dispatched out of utilitarian necessity, but it was interesting to hear outright hatred for them. When Daryl asked him if he was military, he said "Naw... I just hate these things for what they did... to my wife....kids." I liked it. I loved the Herschel/Milton interaction, too.
"Yeah, well, it could be a flower."

Deadringer

Deadringer

Infected

• Members
Just remembered something I noticed in the episode, in the barn where the meeting took place there was a sign on one of the ceiling beams above them -
FEED
Thought that was ominous looking, probably intentional I guess. Nice touch, I like the little details like that.

Luv2readt.

Luv2readt.

S-mart Employee

• Members

You and I have two differing views on what constitutes "filler". To me, if it explores a character's motivations and provides some insight to the current issue (how the non-Governor Woodburians truly are), then it is quite the opposite of filler.

Watching Daryl and Martinez compete to kill zombies was filler for me. Male bonding? Martinez is another stone killer with the Governor and when the Governor told Milton that he intended to slaughter Rick and others he knew that Martinez would carry it out.
I thought the whole meeting was a farce. Did we really find out anything but how the Governor's Killing Crew really are? Milton is more interesting because he seems the most likely to work against the Governor.
Watching zombies being put down for sport is filler for me. Killing zombies because they are rabid murderous beasts is only sensible, but it is not a spectator sport for me.

Timbersnake

Timbersnake

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationColumbia Tn

If they kill off Andrea on the TV show I won't be sad. She is an idiot. In that scene where she asks what happened to Maggie, I think I saw a flash of jealousy. Like it took THAT to make her feel betrayed. Hell hath no fury. That may have been the last straw for her and the Guv.

Did anyone ever tell her what happened to Maggie? All I heard was Hershel saying " Hes dangerous, or hes crazy" Something like that, but not what actually happened. Maybe I missed it.

TheDalkingWead

TheDalkingWead

S-mart Employee

• Members

Agreed. Of particular interest to me was Martinez's attitude about the walkers. We've seen fear, disgust, and pity, and certainly most are dispatched out of utilitarian necessity, but it was interesting to hear outright hatred for them. When Daryl asked him if he was military, he said "Naw... I just hate these things for what they did... to my wife....kids." I liked it. I loved the Herschel/Milton interaction, too.

Yes, this is exactly the type of thing I wish the writers had done when they first introduced Woodbury. I love that they made Martinez a bit softer and likeable as opposed to a mindless killer. If they had focused on a few characters in the town instead of the pointless relationship between Andrea and The Governor the storyline would have been much more interesting. Morrissey is doing a fantastic job but the town plot line has been hard to watch from the start. So much potential was lost.

zombiekitten

zombiekitten

Banned

• Members
When Rick went into his "You're the town drunk," spiel, was anyone else reminded of the scene from "Apocalypse Now," where Kurtz told Willard "You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill," after Willard said, "I'm a soldier"?

I was just struck by the similarity. Anyone else?

xXShane WalshXx

xXShane WalshXx

Infected

• Members
the title "Arrow on the doorpost" had me predicting that Daryl would shoot an arrow on Woodbury's doorpost with coordinates to meet up with governor. I just didnt like how they hopped right in to the first encounter of governor & Rick.
and rick leaving Merle at the prison with Michonne, Glenn, Judith and a free buffet of weapons is a risky decision. thank god Beth stepped in cuz shit couldve got ugly. lol

also, when Andrea got booted out the room and she was sitting on the bench alone...she mustve been thinkin bout stayin in the CDC and forgetting this B.S she goin through. Feeling sorry for Andrea.

but, this episode was good, like some of you said, its a lead-up to the war and we WILL lose some characters. I was afraid of this point of season 3 cuz we lost some characters to gun battles which is nonsense. the last Notable character that died to walkers was T-Dog if Im correct. the walkers dont seem as harmless anymore.

.my predictions are next episode "Prey" will be the war, episode after "This sorrowful Life" will be the aftermath mourning for the ones we lost. then the season 3 finale "Welcome to the tombs" will be joining of woodbury and the prison. I can just see Daryl sayin that to Martinez, Welcome 2 tha tombs...

then season 4, they should take over Woodbury with Andrea as the leader, get Morgan out of his screwed state of mind, build the prison into a "Clear" Operation, go back to the farm and clean it out put judith carl beth glenn & maggie back in the farm, and take carol & hershel to woodbury. the bad asses run the asylum and clear while woodbury is doing its thing and the young love can grow as a family at the farm. its a rebuild session for humanity!!!! I know dale would love this idea/prediction =]

Chinghis

Chinghis

Biter

• Members
OK, one thing that I noticed, or at least, I think I did, was when the Governor was talking to Rick about judging people wrong and Rick was looking at him, I thought I saw some movement behind the Governor. There were three shots of the Governor during that exchange, and the second one was much different than the first and last, if I remember correctly. In the second one, he's shot against a black background, with a little triangle or something of white behind him. That white spot seemed to be moving or changing shape. I wonder if Rick was seeing Shane or something at that point ...

Other than that, it was OK. I caught a few minutes of an earlier showing than I usually watch and I missed the first few minutes, so when Hershel was deflecting Milton's request to see his stump with a joke, I had no idea he had two guns strapped to his leg. That was kind of interesting.

I thought Daryl's question to Martinez - "You Army or somethin'?" - was kind of odd. There was really nothing in his behavior to suggest a military background. Looked more like one of the Vatos, really!

And, yeah, they still haven't really come out and said to Andrea what the Governor did ... Either because that's an indelicate thing to do on TV (unlikely), or because they still want us to have some question as to whether she was actually raped offscreen. I mean, Rick could have easily said, "I know what you did to Maggie, the assault." But they didn't. Stop beating around the bush.

I dunno, I was kind of antsy with Rick by the end. I was enjoying Crazy Rick, but I may be done with that now.

Edit: Oh, and one more thing. The knife that Andrea used to kill her walker ... was that even long enough to get to the brain? Looked like it was all of two or three inches long, looked really inadequate, to me.

daenerys

daenerys

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationNew Zealand
This is the first episode I've given a 'fair'. I found the whole scene between Rick and the govenor boring, particuarly as they arrived back exactly where they started at the end of two episodes ago - going to war with each other.

I did enjoy the bonding of the others from the two camps though and the scenes of both Merle and Andrea were interesting to watch.

Singlyme

Singlyme

Biter

• Members
  • LocationPA
I wish I could change my vote from good to fair. I've found that my anticipation for the next episode comes with the hope that SOMEHOW Rick and Daryl will find five minutes to wash the sweat and grease out of their hair. Better yet, to take a shower. I realize they're under a lot of pressure, but having them so scungy isn't really necessary to this story. Don't they clean up before lying down for sleep?

I've lived in the south, so I know that without AC, sweat is a given. But TG, Martinez and Milton manage to look bathed. I'm not looking for shaves, drycleaner outfits and polished shoes. Not even haircuts. But these guys must reek and Rick's greasy look is disgusting. Maggie and Glen stay clean.

*Groan* I know I'm being picky and many will say "It's Georgia, in the summer. What do you expect?" All I can say is that with the exception of "Clear" (which captivated me), this season has left me nothing BUT nit-picking.

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

I wish I could change my vote from good to fair. I've found that my anticipation for the next episode comes with the hope that SOMEHOW Rick and Daryl will find five minutes to wash the sweat and grease out of their hair. Better yet, to take a shower. I realize they're under a lot of pressure, but having them so scungy isn't really necessary to this story. Don't they clean up before lying down for sleep?

I've lived in the south, so I know that without AC, sweat is a given. But TG, Martinez and Milton manage to look bathed. I'm not looking for shaves, drycleaner outfits and polished shoes. Not even haircuts. But these guys must reek and Rick's greasy look is disgusting. Maggie and Glen stay clean.

*Groan* I know I'm being picky and many will say "It's Georgia, in the summer. What do you expect?" All I can say is that with the exception of "Clear" (which captivated me), this season has left me nothing BUT nit-picking.

I actually kind of agree with you on this. I think the dirty look is way overdone, as well as the dirty, worn out clothing. Since there are so few survivors compared with the walkers, there should be an abundance of clothing they can scavenge, both from houses and stores. Incan see them not having time to bathe daily while on the road, but at the prison it's a different story.

Blasko_Z

Blasko_Z

Biter

• Members

the title "Arrow on the doorpost" had me predicting that Daryl would shoot an arrow on Woodbury's doorpost with coordinates to meet up with governor. I just didnt like how they hopped right in to the first encounter of governor & Rick.

I don't know if this has been brought up elsewhere, but "Arrow In The Doorpost" is a clever title by the writers of this episode. In many Native American cultures, when war was declared between two competing tribes, an arrow or a hatchet were driven into a post outside the chief's tent, as a visual representation of their current conflict. This arrow or hatchet would remain lodged in the post until the conflict had been resolved, when it would finally be removed, signaling the end of the war. It's a very fitting analogy for Sunday's episode.

Things&Stuff

Things&Stuff

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationIn Lori's best interest

A bit confused... are you referring to why Andrea couldn't kill the Gov at the time? I think its better for the story that she didn't, not just because it would be anti-climatic (at least 3 episodes ago when she first had the chance it would have) but then we would have to deal with another mental illness story line most likely if Shane and Rick are any indication. Shane was deteriorating but the straw that broke the camel's back was him killing Otis. Although Rick killing Shane wasn't what sent him over the edge, its what pretty much put him on the borderline (Lori's death was that final push). If it happened to Rick and Shane, it would happen to Andrea as well I think and that story line is a little played out imo.

I was referring to the scene at the end of I Ain't a Judas. I agree that it wouldn't have suited the story but it doesn't help Andrea's position with the Group. No, Andrea should never have stayed in Woodbury. That is the point at which her bad decisions began and from which I calculate her future regrets. And like I said in that other post, if she gets out of this with nothing more than tears it won't be right. A lesson that hard and heavy needs a visible scar.

I completely agree with your assessment of Andrea. I'm a refugee from another message board where I was endlessly flamed for my Lori sympathies. I feel your pain, haha.

Good point about her ego but I think there's some Old School Women's Lib flavor to it, too. Her reactions to Daryl and Rodriguez' contest for example. 'Men! Even in a Zombie Apocalypse they are still playing silly games!' If she were a leader of a group she would have every right to tell them to knock it off and not display that kind of competition in front of her. But that wouldn't keep it from happening because it's a natural human way of sorting out the ranks of warriors. I get that she was in a bad place and I'm not using this example to nitpick her character. I think it's a good example of gut reactions on the characters' parts. As a potential leader she should have been watching how the dynamic played out between the two and even encourage it to a degree.

I guess she still thinks that men and women are the same just different genders. She hasn't realized that men and women are fundamentally different in how they operate and since she doesn't she can't address those differences effectively. And at the end of that equation we add that this is why she can't see that the Governor isn't a normal guy because she doesn't understand that a normal guy isn't a girl with gonads.

These opinions of mine is why I typed that first paragraph about her needing to pay for her poor choices with more than tears. If they (and please God, let them) write her with that new awareness then she will start to be the Andrea I think the comic book people want to see. Maggie gets it, so does Carol. We need Andrea on the same page!

Things&Stuff

Things&Stuff

Lurker

• Members

I think that you're reaching.

I guess that I should explain my comment. If they had decided that there was no turning back for Andrea, why let her into the prison at all? Why bother mentioning that the Governor shot at them first? Why let her hold Rick's baby? Why bother telling her that she should murder the Governor while he sleeps? Why give her one of their damn cars to drive back to Woodbury? Why agree to attend the meeting that she orchestrated in the latest episode? It could've easily been a trap.

The Group's opinion of Andrea doesn't have to be so black and white. Plus we've seen where Rick will allow other people in the group to do something he himself wouldn't allow. Say he didn't want her back in but Carol did, Andrea would be allowed back in.

As for Maggie's experience with the Governor I think that Glenn's mishandling of it at the beginning has caused the group to close ranks around Maggie to protect her from any more talk of it. I think it should rightly be only her choice to bring up any details. My opinion of that was confirmed when all Herschel would say is how sick the Governor is.

We can only speculate about what happened when Andrea set up this meeting but I have no doubt that her credibility wasn't the same with all the group even though overall it was pretty low by this time. And they have almost always been open to discussion and looking for other options. They don't want a war with Woodbury because they don't want to put each other at risk, not because anyone in Woodbury would die.

As for my opinion of why Maggie didn't tell Andrea any more than what she did I still think there was some thought that Andrea wouldn't believe her and Andrea might even be jealous. Remember, Andrea wasn't there to see what we saw and when she did talk to them at the prison she didn't exactly excuse the Governor but she did use his Christian name and her opinion of him didn't seem diminished much at all. When women are attracted to warped guys they can do all kinds of crazy things, Andrea could, too. Remember, Andrea didn't handle Beth's suicide attempt to Maggie's satisfaction at all.

I believe that the actors put a lot of thought into what their characters are doing and would do in this world. I think the writers allow that much more in this series than almost any other. You hear them talk about it incredulously in their interviews. It's unfortunate that some people miss the subtlety it brings. I'm not saying you, but people overall. But when I start speculating about what happens off screen I use that info as my basis.

Things&Stuff

Things&Stuff

Lurker

• Members

Yes, this is exactly the type of thing I wish the writers had done when they first introduced Woodbury. I love that they made Martinez a bit softer and likeable as opposed to a mindless killer. If they had focused on a few characters in the town instead of the pointless relationship between Andrea and The Governor the storyline would have been much more interesting. Morrissey is doing a fantastic job but the town plot line has been hard to watch from the start. So much potential was lost.

Is quoting for emphasis allowed? And now I'm going to hunt down a Woodbury speculation thread. Haley and Teen Wolf's Mom need discussion I think.

remmdog

remmdog

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationCT
Voted Fair - lots of good comments on here.

My vote Fair is mainly for the one scene i think really needed to be in there at some point. The scene that was missing, in my opinion, was the assumed talks between Andrea and the TG and Rick on setting the meeting up. I really would have been interested in the debate of the meeting with the prison group. Who would be for the meeting or against and how Rick handles the discussion. The last time the group had a conversation was about Rick's leadership and "DO SOMETHING" line by Herschel. They just have us assume that Merle is the only one who thinks killing TG would be the move to make.

The previous episode we had Michonne come up with a choice to follow Rick's moves or go against them when it came to the searching for weapons. Michonne setup the "No Rick I don't have a problem" line. Which to me sets up Michonne as a member of the group. The chance to show that same choice for Merle was left out.

So long story short, the setup to the meeting and the jump directly to it has me on the Fair vote. I wanted more buildup to the meeting. Overall not bad buildup for the next act, but lacking for sure.

Leela

Leela

Biter

• Members
  • LocationRick Grimes
I don't think there's any way that Andrea would've been jealous of The Governor/Maggie. She has accepted every single revelation without question. She accepted that he lied about the prison assault, she accepted that he attacked Glenn/Maggie, she didn't even question it when Michonne revealed that the Governor sent Merle to kill her. Rick told her the Governor is a liar and she believed him. And when Carol told her she should kill him in his sleep, she tried. Her getting The Governor and Rick to meet was one last desperate attempt that even she admitted was foolish.

The problem with this craptastic storyline is that it's been dragged on from pretty much episode 3. It's been damaging to the character because it's been just snail pace. Otherwise, look how much different it would've been if they'd picked up the pace and condensed Andrea's storyline in two episodes:

Andrea: Why was Daryl here?
Governor: Beep bobbydy doo.
Andrea: I'm going to the prison. *Goes to the prison. Learns the truth about everything. Comes back to kill the Governor. Can't. Too much has happened in ONE day and she's just too drained emotionally to go through with it.*
Next Episode
Andrea: Okay, maybe I can get them to talk.
The Governor: Yeeeaaaahh, Andrea? Whaaat's happening. Um, if you could just leave while I talk to Rick? Yeah, you're nothing to me. Also, do you think you could have those TPS reports for us this afternoon? That'd be fantastic. Mkay?
Hershel: BTW he also tried to rape Maggie. lol sorry, I thought you knew. Glenn has been practically shouting it from the guard towers.
Andrea: Well, this fucker has to go down now.

Every episode after that? Andrea organizing an inside militia to take the Governor down from the inside while at the same time communicating with Rick. I mean, that IS basically the whole storyline, that's why she went back, to fight from the inside. I don't get why it's taken them 32 episodes to drag it out. But nooooooo, let's keep her in the dark some more, because the captain of this ship can't read a freaking compass.

Same with Merle. Once he got to the prison? Snail pace. I don't even know why Merle is even around anymore. He was interesting while he was in Woodbury and to be honest, I think he should've stayed in Woodbury and joined teams with Andrea to take the Governor down from the inside.

But nooooooo.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
So many things would have been more interesting this season if the writers knew what they were doing.

But nooooo

Here's to hoping for a better Season 4 though.

Blasko_Z

Blasko_Z

Biter

• Members

So many things would have been more interesting this season if the writers knew what they were doing.

But nooooo

Here's to hoping for a better Season 4 though.

That gif is hypnotic.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!