Photo

Walking Dead Seasons 1 - 4 Timeline (Updated)

- - - - - timeline

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

ceb364

ceb364

Infected

• Members
  • 57 posts

For me, 4B comes down to Abe's sense of tunnel vision in his mission, I can't imagine him spending more than a day or two walking away from his mission, and certainly not several days, or resting in one place for more than a day, to placate what he perceives as Glen's foolhardy mission. This means the walk from the disabled truck to Terminus was 3 or 4 days at most, if 4B was longer than a week to 10 days, Glen, Abe, and Maggie have been sitting in that boxcar for several days, and not one has been taken, which seems to defy what we know about the termites.

Clidna

Clidna

Biter

• Members
  • 1,286 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Except that we know the Termites have other boxcars of people, we heard them screaming during the herding scene.

Abe also said that they were only walking in the same direction and helping out Glenn until they found a roadworthy vehicle, so it didn't really matter what direction they walked in.  

Something interesting I found (who knows how accurate it is ;) )

gallery_29714_88_402822.png

The main problem I see, is that this map is assuming that there is only one set of track leading to Terminus - if we assume that there are  at least two (which would be logical after seeing the number of sets that converge at that point) it makes more sense that Rick and Daryl's groups were coming on a set travelling southeast, rather than meeting up on the same set of tracks. It also makes more sense to think that Glen/Abe's group were travelling northeast before they backtracked, as opposed to southeast, as is shown.

gallery_29714_88_586.png

Coloured by Koibito (R&L Walking Dead in Colour)

Chinghis

Chinghis

Biter

• Members
  • 1,012 posts

That's a great map.

I really think it's been no more than two weeks since the beginning of Season 4, really. But I'll let it go now. :D

Edited by Chinghis, 02 April 2014 - 06:38 PM.

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • 2,680 posts
  • LocationJupiter
Is this getting updated?

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Moderators
  • 8,723 posts

Is this getting updated?

I merged the S4B timeline here. I think most of S4A took place within days of each other. The time jump between seasons 3 and 4 was roughly another 6 - 7 months, I believe.

Edited by Serenity@sea, 16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM.
merging

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • 2,680 posts
  • LocationJupiter

I merged the S4b timeline here. I think most of S4a took place within days of each other. The time jump between seasons 3 and 4 was roughly another 6 - 7 months, I believe.

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members
  • 1,023 posts

OMG so the place they stayed when they were minus Maggie is the place the Claimers stayed - totally did not catch that.

My opinion it's a total reach to think they were the same place. There's no inference in the show at all that they were.

Clidna

Clidna

Biter

• Members
  • 1,286 posts

Yeah, I said as much further in, when I realized that people would have been seeing Maggie's signs.

Edited by Clidna, 19 May 2014 - 09:11 PM.

gallery_29714_88_586.png

Lurwalker

Lurwalker

Biter

• Members
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Does anyone know the official timeline update up through S5 ep. 11.  Talking Dead seems to be providing more info. in this realm than TWD.  Am I right in thinking that we are about 50 to 60 days out since Terminus was taken out?  TD has my head spinning with questions?

Clidna

Clidna

Biter

• Members
  • 1,286 posts

Does anyone know the official timeline update up through S5 ep. 11.  Talking Dead seems to be providing more info. in this realm than TWD.  Am I right in thinking that we are about 50 to 60 days out since Terminus was taken out?  TD has my head spinning with questions?

According to TWD Wiki, it's been about 25 days since Terminus. 

gallery_29714_88_586.png

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Agent of Zombie Destruction

• Members
  • 14,177 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

And only 33 days since the Prison was abandoned from the Governors final assault. Funny, I thought it was longer than a month.

Clidna

Clidna

Biter

• Members
  • 1,286 posts

So it's saying the trip to Terminus took 6-8 days (ish)? Wow.

It seems like that timeline is assuming that everything literally happens one right after another - it doesn't give ANY time for downtime unless the show specifically says something like, "It's been 17 days since..."

Edited by Clidna, 03 March 2015 - 09:14 PM.

gallery_29714_88_586.png

Chinghis

Chinghis

Biter

• Members
  • 1,012 posts

See, to me, that makes sense, given that many times an episode literallystarts up the action after about 30 seconds from

where the last one left off. Assuming that a lot of time has passed is what doesn't make sense (although we've talked enough about magically fast healing abilities).

Clidna

Clidna

Biter

• Members
  • 1,286 posts

Often it does, yes, but I think it defies reason to think it's been a month since the prison went down. And I'm not necessarily saying a lot of time, but I think there's definitely times when we aren't seeing time pass, like a day or two while travelling.

gallery_29714_88_586.png

Lurwalker

Lurwalker

Biter

• Members
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Official day count from beginning of S1 through end of Season 5 has been 546 days according to TWD wiki page.  So all of Season 5 happened in 35 days time from Rick's group arriving at Terminus to Pete's death in Asz.  The group has been in Asz for 11 days by finale.  TWD is exactly at 1+1/2 years into the ZA timeline and only 184 days short of the 2 year mark.

Edited by Lurwalker, Today, 05:54 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: timeline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!