Rock And A Hard Place Two

- - - - - fanfic short story walking dead

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
Rock and a Hard Place Two

People always said William was crazy. He talked about the end of the world often and to anyone who would listen. He fully believed that in our lifetime the world of man would take a climatic shift and reach an extinction level event. William even prepared for years for this eventuality. He built a bunker and stocked it fully with food, water, weapons, and various other supplies enough to last him a lifetime.

Williams didn’t have a family and lived on disability since his injury during a term of service in the military. It was going to be him against the world. People thought he was crazy; ‘Crazy Willy’ they called him. Not so crazy after all, William thought. The town that once bustled with people going about their daily errands now stood quiet. The schools that squeezed 40 kids to a classroom were noiseless and empty. He told them, he tried to tell them this day was coming and no one would listen. Now the dead are walking and eating the living; mankind’s world has ended and it’s survival of the fittest.

William wasn’t worried as he sat in his bunker to polish his rifle. He could stay down here for years but from time to time to have a little fun he would go topside for some target practice. He enjoyed shooting the heads of zombies and seeing the spray. Most were members of the town that ostracized him; he shot Derrick Kline just the other day. That prick conned him out of $200 so he blew what was left of his brains out.

A tapping sound came from the hatch and made William stop. There were others that tried to get in the shelter. They knew where it was and that he had it stocked but William didn’t take any chances. He didn’t want to share his treasure with them, they should have listened.

“Willy? Please, help me.” A timid cry followed the taps. “Please it’s Brenda.” Brenda? Oh yes, the town hoe. Brenda slept with anything with a pulse and a penis, except for William that is. She laughed at him when he asked her out and he didn’t sympathize with her now. Although William was amazed she lasted this long, he was sure she’d be the first to get bit.

William thought more through the pleas from the hatch. He could spend his time alone and laughing at all humanity or he can invite her in for another distraction. She is attractive and she did tell William that she wouldn’t have sex with him unless he was the last man on Earth. Humm, seems pretty fitting that she should knock on his door now.

With a smile, he opened the hatch and invited her down. She was dirty and her clothes were tattered but she was still attractive.

“Are ya bit?” He asked

“No, please, they’re coming.” He closed the hatch and sealed it. He gave her food and water and told her she could wash up being that he had a generator and hot water. She was grateful and he waited until later to proposition her. She would say yes.

After a nap, William went in to wake her. He shrugged her shoulder but she wouldn’t move. “Brenda, get up. It’s time to pay for room and board.” He flipped her to her back, a common position for her anyways and looked into her once beautiful face as she sat up and sank her teeth in William’s cheek.

He screamed out in pain as he shoved her face away from him only to have her bite down on his fingers severing them from his hand. He fought his way back to the hatch reaching up he couldn’t grip the handle and the lovely Brenda began to gnaw on his legs.

Crazy Willy was being eaten alive. All this preparing for the apocalypse doesn’t really work when you invite the plague into your shelter. Crazy Willy really was crazy.
I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

the Walkin Dude

the Walkin Dude

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationSouthern Md. Chesapeake Bay
Nice i liked it. Reminds me a little bit of an old show called the Twilight Zone. Good job GDM
Roll outta my coffin Drink poison in my chalice Pride begins to fade And y'all feel my malice

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

Nice i liked it. Reminds me a little bit of an old show called the Twilight Zone. Good job GDM

Thanks. I love that show. Nightmare at 20,000 Feet is still my fav episode.

Operational Security

Operational Security

Roamer

• Members
Very well done. I really enjoy your short stories and hope you continue to do them. And whoever gave you negatives should be ashamed, makes no damn sense.

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

Very well done. I really enjoy your short stories and hope you continue to do them. And whoever gave you negatives should be ashamed, makes no damn sense.

Thank you. I do this because it's fun and I love to read other people's stories. I would never give someone a negative for trying and being creative but you know haters gonna hate.

the Walkin Dude

the Walkin Dude

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationSouthern Md. Chesapeake Bay
I too find it kind of strange that the people who vote negative on your story either don't have the balls or intelligence to post a reply as to why they posted a negative vote. I'm liking your story and chapters if you keep writing, i'll keep reading.
Roll outta my coffin Drink poison in my chalice Pride begins to fade And y'all feel my malice

walkerbait13

walkerbait13

Biter

• Members
You really should write more! There was no reason for them to downvote you. Your writing style is unique, interesting and very good IMO. I encourage you to keep up the good work.

MissAnthropic2u

MissAnthropic2u

Infected

• Members

You really should write more! There was no reason for them to downvote you. Your writing style is unique, interesting and very good IMO. I encourage you to keep up the good work.

agree!

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

I too find it kind of strange that the people who vote negative on your story either don't have the balls or intelligence to post a reply as to why they posted a negative vote. I'm liking your story and chapters if you keep writing, i'll keep reading.

You're so sweet. Thanks so much for your support, it's really appreciated.

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

Thanks so much. You made my day.

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

agree!

Thumbs up on your support. Thanks.

Jenners

Jenners

Roamer

• Members
I'm reading all these now and I am confused why you have negatives but I love these little stories!!
I love my town; This will not define us. 12/14/12. We choose love.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!