Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Blasko_Z

Blasko_Z

Biter

• Members
These little "Behind the Scenes" things are pretty much the only reason I watch the Talking Dead. The little kid in me stands up and screams, "That's so AWESOME!!" every time I watch a video like this.

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
Oh how I love the behind the scenes stuff. Full of awesome. :D

Singlyme

Singlyme

Biter

• Members
  • LocationPA
They need to make the last five minutes of every show a clip like the first one above - characters explaining their motivations. We certainly don't get it from the writers. This was great information, and settled some of our wonderings about Andrea, Michonne and TG.

Blasko_Z

Blasko_Z

Biter

• Members

They need to make the last five minutes of every show a clip like the first one above - characters explaining their motivations. We certainly don't get it from the writers. This was great information, and settled some of our wonderings about Andrea, Michonne and TG.

I agree wholeheartedly. They could even do those webisode things for actual relevant characters, further diving into their psyches and motivations. Er, should I say, diving into those things at all. ;)

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!