Anyone Else Sick Of People Talking About Rick's Impending Death?

* * * * - 2 rick grimes death rick carl leader

EXE.DMG

EXE.DMG

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
Getting a little sick of this. Nobody talks about the prospect of any other character's death nearly as much as they do when it comes to Rick. There's no reason to believe he will die any time soon and if he does, I don't want to be so wrapped up in the anticipation of it happening that it ruins the moment.

http://www.ReadTheWalkingDead.com

For Collectors, By Collectors.

Kneelbeforegod

Kneelbeforegod

Roamer

• Members
yes, exactly this ^^^^. after issue 100 everybody is either convinced rick is going to die or that Jesus is a savior.....omg, rick won't die anytime soon, Jesus is no savior and Carl will not become the defecto leader....

EXE.DMG

EXE.DMG

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida

yes, exactly this ^^^^. after issue 100 everybody is either convinced rick is going to die or that Jesus is a savior.....omg, rick won't die anytime soon, Jesus is no savior and Carl will not become the defecto leader....

Glad somebody agrees. I'm sick of the wild speculation people are making as to the fate of the characters. If you're going to make predictions and share them, at least do a good job. Give your predictions some kind of merit by explaining your speculations with backing facts, reasoning and logic.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
The wild speculation just seems to get wilder and wilder as time goes on.

EXE.DMG

EXE.DMG

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida

The wild speculation just seems to get wilder and wilder as time goes on.

That's exactly the problem. I'm all about speculation, within reason.

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
I'm sick of it , but not bothered enough by it to start a thread dedicated to how I'm sick of it.
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

EXE.DMG

EXE.DMG

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida

I'm sick of it , but not bothered enough by it to start a thread dedicated to how I'm sick of it.

Not enough to start a thread about it, but apparently enough to reply to said thread.

bkottond

bkottond

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix AZ
I blame kirkman for all the troll(ish) speculations that are happening

"I'M TAINTED MEAT"

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
I could of sworn forums were about speculations and theories. I mean theres no need for negative threads, but like i said there forums so youre free to say whatever. As for rick dying threads its for time passing thru each month, just to hear what peoples thoughts are about the situation. Im one of those people who started a thread about rick dying, but i personally for one want him to live for the entire series.

EXE.DMG

EXE.DMG

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida

I could of sworn forums were about speculations and theories. I mean theres no need for negative threads, but like i said there forums so youre free to say whatever. As for rick dying threads its for time passing thru each month, just to hear what peoples thoughts are about the situation. Im one of those people who started a thread about rick dying, but i personally for one want him to live for the entire series.

So every single month to "pass the time" you're going to have the same speculative conversation over and over? Why is Rick's death even a "situation"? That situation hasn't appeared nor been suggested by anything within the plot.

Reasonable speculation: Ezekiel and what his tiger may or may not be about

Unreasonable speculation: OMG Rick is gonna die some time soon some how and I have no reasoning to back up this claim!

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
Its more of a theory than speculation, just like how people theorize other events that have never happened. I mean i can see why it would be annoying if someone was like "OMG ricks gonna dieeee, its just must happen cause he cant live this long" than yeah id be annoyed but most people are just speculating what WILL happen after if he ends up dying.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
Rick is going to die sounds legit.............

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.

Not enough to start a thread about it, but apparently enough to reply to said thread.

My post was more telling you how silly this is. Yes, a lot of threads and discussions are monotonous but its still no reason to get all irratated like this.
Instead of posting a thread about how you don't like how others post, why don't you make an interesting NEW topic that people can discuss? Why not try to fix the problem instead of sitting back and saying how it sucks. This is just unnecessary negativity. Also, no one is making you click on the threads you don't like. You're getting yourself upset really. I'm not going to say " if you don't like it here leave" because that's just as silly. But if you don't like the original post/topic title of a thread then just move on to the next one and comment on that one.
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

Gingerbeard

Gingerbeard

Roamer

• Members
One of the things that really bugs me about this forum, is the wild speculation that takes place here. I understand that everybody is entitled to their opinion and thoughts, and they have a right to share them as much as anyone else does. But, I've said it before and I will say it again... if you are going to speculate, don't just pull something out of your ass. Even if its something small, at least you're going off of some sort of information that has been presented to us to know how you came up with that theory. "HAY! DO U THINK TYREEZE WUZ RUSTLIN DEH BUSHES AT THE END OF SESON 2? LOLZ" No. Shut up.

Onto the topic at hand, I don't see Rick dying any time soon. People like to jump the gun, and ever since that interview with Robert Kirkman explaining
Spoiler
people have taken that as it is going to happen soon. Originally Kirkman was going to have Walking Dead be 300 issues, although I don't think he has a set end time for the series anymore. However, if it was to be 300 issues... how much sense does it make to kill off the MAIN CHARACTER just after issue 100? We would have 200 issues left to go! And come on... Carl as the Main Character right now would be pretty dull. How is a 10 year old going to lead a group of middle aged men and women?

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

One of the things that really bugs me about this forum, is the wild speculation that takes place here. I understand that everybody is entitled to their opinion and thoughts, and they have a right to share them as much as anyone else does. But, I've said it before and I will say it again... if you are going to speculate, don't just pull something out of your ass. Even if its something small, at least you're going off of some sort of information that has been presented to us to know how you came up with that theory. "HAY! DO U THINK TYREEZE WUZ RUSTLIN DEH BUSHES AT THE END OF SESON 2? LOLZ" No. Shut up.

Onto the topic at hand, I don't see Rick dying any time soon. People like to jump the gun, and ever since that interview with Robert Kirkman explaining

Spoiler
people have taken that as it is going to happen soon. Originally Kirkman was going to have Walking Dead be 300 issues, although I don't think he has a set end time for the series anymore. However, if it was to be 300 issues... how much sense does it make to kill off the MAIN CHARACTER just after issue 100? We would have 200 issues left to go! And come on... Carl as the Main Character right now would be pretty dull. How is a 10 year old going to lead a group of middle aged men and women?

Carl is 9 years old and more of a badass then most the survivors in Ricks group , Carl and how he grows up in this ZA is the main focus of this comic not Rick most people dont seem to get that.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413

Spoiler

and for the main character to die at issue 100 isnt that far fetched, carl could become the main character without having to be the leader. the leader doesnt have to be the main character. like PT said its about how the surviovors handle themselves, and survive in these situations, and robert kirkman stating that rick may not see issue 300 (will die before the series ends) is enough to make theories about him dying. What I don't understand is why everyone gets so angery and makes thread to bash other threads. Its quite childish the way you make other posters feel "stupid" because they have theories of ricks death. Get over it and just enjoy the forums. Like yelnots said just skip over them.

EXE.DMG

EXE.DMG

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida

Also, no one is making you click on the threads you don't like. You're getting yourself upset really. I'm not going to say " if you don't like it here leave" because that's just as silly. But if you don't like the original post/topic title of a thread then just move on to the next one and comment on that one.

Sounds like somebody should take their own advice. :smiley-confused002:

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
This thread doesn't seem very constructive and seems to be in the same vein as the nit picking about nit pickers threads.

This type of forum will generate a lot of speculation. The best advice I can give is to debate constructively or scroll by threads that annoy you.

EXE.DMG

EXE.DMG

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
What's not constructive about me wanting to speak with other like-minded users? You guys say to scroll past the threads you dont like, so scroll past this one and let me and the others who agree discuss away. The thread title was clear and descriptive.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
You can certainly discuss it. It just seems that threads like this become negative and cause drama.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!