Who Got The Most Brutal Death?

- - - - - death comics

Leftyy

Leftyy

Infected

• Members

Glen's death was horrible, but for me, the absolute worst was Rachel and Susie just because of their ages, the manner in which they died and that they died in the one place that was supposedly safe. That really affected me

I agree. I always thought Rachel and Susie's death were the most brutal (despite occurring off panel), partly because it was so senseless. Most people in this comic are killed for one reason or another, but Thomas had absolutely no reason to decapitate those two little girls. So yea it was the most brutal, and disgusting for sure!

I also think Judith and Lori's death were pretty brutal. Mainly Judith, getting shot then squished like a damn bug. Biggest WTF moment in the Walking Dead.

And the implied brutality (and I believe dismemberment) towards the Hunters was also very gruesome, and has to be some of the most brutal deaths in the series.

More Brutal deaths: Glenn's was pretty nasty! Jessie & Ron. The 3 rapists Abe and Rick ran into on the road was pretty brutal also... And many others! Lol

Ashley J Williams

Ashley J Williams

Infected

• Members
It's kind of a good thing Judith was squished though, so she doesn't come back. I just wish Thomas's death had been much more brutal. Shoulda tortured that sick fuck. And as for the hunters and the would be rapist, I guess their deaths are only as brutal as you imagine them to be. I don't deny that Rick really went to town on them, I just don't count them because you're given no indication of just what Rick did to them. Only that it wasn't pleasant

Leftyy

Leftyy

Infected

• Members

It's kind of a good thing Judith was squished though, so she doesn't come back. I just wish Thomas's death had been much more brutal. Shoulda tortured that sick fuck. And as for the hunters and the would be rapist, I guess their deaths are only as brutal as you imagine them to be. I don't deny that Rick really went to town on them, I just don't count them because you're given no indication of just what Rick did to them. Only that it wasn't pleasant

Haha okay, sorry for not reminding you what happened. I was under the assumption everyone knew.

Ashley J Williams

Ashley J Williams

Infected

• Members
Huh? I'm confused. Enlighten me. Haha

Fish10800

Fish10800

Infected

• Members

I was wondering who you all thought got the most brutal death. To me its gotta be Glenn in 100. I mean after the first whack, his eye, and trying to mutter "Maggie." It was all so unneccesary too. In the way that most characters get bitten, or end up sacrifcing themselves in some way. Glenn just got it due to einie, meinie, miny, mo.

But when I think back to the governor, he got it pretty bad too. All the Michonne did to him, to recover, then get shotgunned to the head and eaten. And Dale got partly eaten as "TAINTED MEAT."

Im sure Im missing some deaths, but Glenns really stood out to me as the worse...maybe Im biased cause I liked his character and did not see it coming at all

In terms of a brutal death I say Glenn all the way. Glenn got beat to mush with a barb wire wrapped bat in front of the women he loved. There was absolutely nothing anyone could do.

In terms of shocking death, for me, it was Abraham's death. The arrow threw the eye caught me off guard and I never saw that coming. I would say Tyrese is a strong second here but I had a feeling he was going to get his head chopped off because we knew the governor had Michonne sword.

In terms of sad deaths, I give it to Lori and Judith. They are running and then they die a mother protecting her baby only to have her die to, Very sad.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!