Twd Always One Of A Kind Fan Contest

- - - - - Dr. Pepper Contest

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers
Has anyone entered the contest? If so, feel free to post a link here.

I haven't entered, but a buddy of mine, Rob Schneider, who is definitely the biggest TWD fan that I know has entered. Check out and vote for his submission: The Call and The Fall

You can vote once a day. Thanks. :)

At Risk

At Risk

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationIn a near-constant state of confusion
I had to laugh at the Dr. Pepper plug he mixed into his submission - that was very smart on his part. :lol: In any case, that's amazing what he's done. Wishing him luck. :)

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
Voted. He does indeed seem like the ultimate WD fan. :zombiethumbsup:

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
Thanks for checking out the video, guys. I guess the top 10 get reviewed by Kirkman and he gets the final vote. Rob is definitely a huge fan - he's the one that got me started on making custiom TWD LEGO minifigures that I posted a while back.

Seeing him in the video with Carl's Science Dog T-shirt cracks me up every time. :lol:

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Thanks for checking out the video, guys. I guess the top 10 get reviewed by Kirkman and he gets the final vote. Rob is definitely a huge fan - he's the one that got me started on making custiom TWD LEGO minifigures that I posted a while back.

Seeing him in the video with Carl's Science Dog T-shirt cracks me up every time. :lol:

I wondered about that when I saw his lego's. :lol:

rmschneider104

rmschneider104

Infected

• Members
Hey guys. Rob here! Thanks to Gracie Lou for helping share the link to my video. And thank you for the video views, votes, and feedback. I had so much fun with the video and I love that people are catching the little things in the video... Carl's t-shirt being one of them.

If you have any questions about the video, feel free to post them and I'd be happy to answer them as I can.

If you would consider additional votes for the video, I'd appreciate it (daily votes are allowed, with 24 hours needed in between votes). Voting runs until March 13th.

deadhead23

deadhead23

Infected

• Members
a friend of mine is in the walking dead fan contest on facebook.. right around 1st place, needs the votes. if you wanna see how obessed she is, and sexy, give this link a look and maybe vote. takes a second. thanks all.

https://ugc.gorillaspot.com/entries/53

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members

Hey guys. Rob here! Thanks to Gracie Lou for helping share the link to my video. And thank you for the video views, votes, and feedback. I had so much fun with the video and I love that people are catching the little things in the video... Carl's t-shirt being one of them.

If you have any questions about the video, feel free to post them and I'd be happy to answer them as I can.

If you would consider additional votes for the video, I'd appreciate it (daily votes are allowed, with 24 hours needed in between votes). Voting runs until March 13th.

Best of luck, Rob! I've been voting for you! If you win, you'll have to come back here and make a thread about your experience at the premiere. :)

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413

are you the comedian rob s?!

rmschneider104

rmschneider104

Infected

• Members
Thanks guy for the responses. First off, Gracie, I'd be happy to come back and provide a report of the trip, should I be fortunate enough to win. The competition is fierce so we will see how it goes. I'm happy with how the video is being received, so that is very cool.

Second, to answer Duff Duck's question, I am not Rob Schneider the comedian. We just share the same name.

Have a great night.

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
Oh i was about to say, that'd be awesome if celebrities posted on this forum XD

rmschneider104

rmschneider104

Infected

• Members
Hey guys... for those that have checked out my video entry (linked above), you will notice that I used several of my Walking Dead collectibles in the video. As I only had 60 seconds to make the video, I wasn't able to show much of the pieces. So, with that in mind, I thought I would post up some pictures here and share some thoughts I have on them. I hope you enjoy! Now to figure out how to attach pics... :)

rmschneider104

rmschneider104

Infected

• Members

The first item you might enjoy is the Western Electric rotary telephone. This version of the phone was made back in the 1950s. Later versions have the clear, nylon dial face. This same style of phone is seen in the Prison's boiler room (and one that Rick uses to talk to some folks... in a certain manner of speaking).

rmschneider104

rmschneider104

Infected

• Members

Here is my Horton HD125 crossbow, Busse Team Gemini knife, and other Daryl Dixon related soft goods. I have plans of using the fabric and making my own Season Three poncho, but I just haven't found the time.

rmschneider104

rmschneider104

Infected

• Members

And, as Gracie mentioned, I've been constructing Walking Dead mini-figures for awhile now. I showcased those in the video submission. Here's an example of some Prison Walkers.

rmschneider104

rmschneider104

Infected

• Members
If folks want to see these items (and loads more), feel free to check out my video at The Call and The Fall. I'd also appreciate it if you could consider hitting the VOTE FOR VIDEO button and consider leaving positive feedback. I'll be back to share more pics and details here if there's interest. Thank you.

rmschneider104

rmschneider104

Infected

• Members

zombiekitten

zombiekitten

Banned

• Members

Dale?

rmschneider104

rmschneider104

Infected

• Members
Yup, that is my LEGO Dale Horvath mini-figure.

rmschneider104

rmschneider104

Infected

• Members
Here is my Gerber Apocalypse Kit...

rmschneider104

rmschneider104

Infected

• Members
And here is the Motorola MT2000 walkie talkie. It was nice seeing this prop again in last night's episode.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
Rob, your collection of 'props' is somewhere between really freakin' awesome and insane!! :lol:

You totally need to get someone to make you a Daryl-style poncho out of that fabric. :D

rmschneider104

rmschneider104

Infected

• Members
Glad you like the collection, Gracie Lou. The poncho is in progress... just need some time to make it happen.

rmschneider104

rmschneider104

Infected

• Members
Here are a few other goodies from the collection:

My knife collection...

The Colonel

The Colonel

Infected

• Members
Twitter friend of mine put together a video for the Dr Pepper ultimate fan sweepstakes. It's pretty cool. Take a look and vote for it!

https://ugc.gorillas...com/entries/221

Admins/mods, hope this is ok, if not I understand.

Thanks!

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!