The Walking Dead Season 3 Ep 11 - I Ain’T A Judas - Review

rick the governor daryl merle andrea the prison woodbury the walking dead season 3

The Walking Dead Season 3 Ep 11 "I Ain't a Judas" (204 )

What did you think of the show?

1. Excellent (68 [33.33%] - )

33.33%

2. Good - Some Critiques (87 [42.65%] - )

42.65%

3. Fair - Not What I Expected (41 [20.10%] - )

20.10%

4. Poor (8 [3.92%] - )

3.92%

rumblepup

rumblepup

The Puppetmaster

• Administrators
Their security threatened, Rick and the group must make a choice. With Woodbury in a police state, Andrea grows uneasy. The group is preparing their next step. Rick goes in search of his lost friend and meanwhile, Daryl and Merle are wondering if they themselves made the right decisions. The governor of Woodbury tries to restore order in the town and is planning to punish the people responsible for the chaos. Rick and the group are forced to make a decision now that their safety is no longer guaranteed. Andrea feels uncomfortable now that Woodbury has become a police state.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC762iNNgBg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv5xli-khuw

Rague

Rague

S-mart Employee

• Members
Hurray for nude Andrea.

Have sex with him, then cut him up. Go Carol.

Mrs. DD

Mrs. DD

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationIndiana

Hurray for nude Andrea.

and Michonne said more than 2 words and cracked a smile, even if it was sarcastic. ugh...bad bad bad...

tumblr_nwtdrwFfAs1uxhwb1o4_250.gif

CrackFox

CrackFox

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationEngland
That episode was awesome! I can't help but still love Andrea.

Jaybird

Jaybird

Infected

• Members
Decent episode.

Nice to see a few emotional moments with Andrea returning.

So sad to see Tyresee in Woodbury! Don't want him helping TG at all and I think his daughter could be screwed/killed by the Gov at some point

Seriously thought Andrea was going to get killed there at the end... I just kept waiting for TG to wake up and strangle her.

Have to go back and re-watch but those were my first thoughts. Decent episode... not awhole lot happened... I feel like this was just a build up episode to put the pieces in place to get to the final battle.

Trippy

Trippy

S-mart Employee

• Members
Filler episode.

Learning to dislike Andrea even more. Why can't she comprehend the fact that the Governor is a bad, shady man?

Nothing really happened, though. I enjoyed Beth's little song. She has such a cute voice.

Akhet

Akhet

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMonroeville Mall
I would have given it a worst rating because...wtf is going on with Tyreese's group.
But
I mean.
Tom Waits.

Deadpelican

Deadpelican

Ad Victoriam!

• Moderators
  • LocationThe Prydwen
Great ep. Andrea naked is always good. Michonne had one of my favorite quotes of the season.

"Didn't know the messiah complex was contagious." Hahaha.

Not liking Tyreese in Woodbury.

Had a feeling Sasha doesn't feel comfortable there and thinks something's up.

Merle's attitude is like that of a Mercenary which is what I expected.

"It was business" he told Michonne.

Shield yourself from those not bound to you by steel, for they are the blind. Aid them when you can, but lose not sight of yourself. 

TheWalkingStoner

TheWalkingStoner

Infected

• Members
  • LocationChi-Raq,Drill-inois

Great ep. Andrea naked is always good. Michonne had one of my favorite quotes of the season.

"Didn't know the messiah complex was contagious." Hahaha.

Agreed 100%

~(Talking Dead's Chris Hardwick on Andrea & the Gov.) - "Now we know why they call it Wood-bury. HEY-OH!"~

rumblepup

rumblepup

The Puppetmaster

• Administrators
Yes. Tom Waits.

zomnipotent

zomnipotent

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • Locationomnipresent
Herschel said it best, Andrea is easily persuaded, apparently walkers feel pain, starting to get the sense that guv doesn't even trust Milton. initial thoughts
IMG 2014033148576

farswell7

farswell7

Biter

• Members
  • LocationThe Land of Lincoln
Wasn't expecting Tyreese's group to join Woodbury. That's an interesting twist, though I don't know if I liked it.

Andrea's visit to the prison was long overdue. They treated her much harsher than I thought they would. At least Carol welcomed her with open arms.

Honestly, Hershel and Carol are the two best characters on the show right now. We can't lose them.

Overall good episode! Not much action but it was all much needed dialogue and conversations.

DukeSilver

DukeSilver

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationWinterfell
Tyreese in Woodbury!? But... but... :(

3VHWYjA.gif

Darylrocks

Darylrocks

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationEdmond,ok
I like it a lot. I think that Carol is becoming way tougher and she could become a fan favorite. I enjoyed Merle and Hershel talking.

Zombie chick

Zombie chick

Lurker

• Members
Didn't care for Beth's singing tbh. Her singing voice is annoying.

Trippy

Trippy

S-mart Employee

• Members

Well, why don't you just tell everyone how ya really feel?

farswell7

farswell7

Biter

• Members
  • LocationThe Land of Lincoln

At first I was confused that she just started belting a tune, but I think I liked it.

She has a good voice and I liked that song.

Anyone know what song she sang?

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • LocationThe Isle of Misfit Toys
Heh, thought I was the only one sitting here saying, "Holy s##t Tom Waits." The rest of it I'm still mulling over.

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

twd85

twd85

Infected

• Members
  • LocationThe Governor's Missing Eye
Not a bad episode. Not a lot of action and still hate Andrea, but I'm glad Michonne had more lines and liked seeing a different side of Merle. But what the F with Tyreese's group going to Woodsbury!?

Looking forward to the next episode with Rick Carl and Michonne kicking ass!

Deadpelican

Deadpelican

Ad Victoriam!

• Moderators
  • LocationThe Prydwen
Starting to worry about Daryl's safety.

Getting left behind while Daryl takes a different wing man is not a good sign.

Shield yourself from those not bound to you by steel, for they are the blind. Aid them when you can, but lose not sight of yourself. 

TheWalkingStoner

TheWalkingStoner

Infected

• Members
  • LocationChi-Raq,Drill-inois

WHAT?! Time to grab my trusty shotty :Boomstick_by_Preamp:

Haters gonna hate I suppose :P

~(Talking Dead's Chris Hardwick on Andrea & the Gov.) - "Now we know why they call it Wood-bury. HEY-OH!"~

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • LocationThe Isle of Misfit Toys

At first I was confused that she just started belting a tune, but I think I liked it.

"Hold On"

http://www.songmeani...ngs/view/50388/

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

vampirebat

vampirebat

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationBrockton, Massachusetts
I hate Tyrese in Woodbury. I really am not liking the direction of that story arc.

Akhet

Akhet

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMonroeville Mall

"hold on" by tom waits. good song by a great artist. But he is kind of an acquired taste.

kat3281

kat3281

Infected

• Members
I was sad to see Tyreese's group happily joining Woodbury, even though I can understand after Rick going crazy and throwing them out waving a gun. I also thought it looked like Sasha thought something was wrong (she is his sister, people keep calling her his daughter) and I wonder if she is connecting the rescue mission with Woodbury and realizing there is more going on than they realize. I would hope they do figure out something is up considering how very interested the Governor and Milton were in the prison and the information/intel. I really hope they realize something is wrong and end up going to help Rick's group.

I was surprised by how they treated Andrea, but again I can totally understand. All they know if Andrea chose Woodbury over Michonne (based on Michonne saying tonight she told the group the story) and that she is "with" the governor as more than just a citizen of the town. They have no reason to believe that she didn't know about Glenn and Maggie being kidnapped and everything that Merle and the Gov did after that. They also have been harshly bitten by humans, from Andrew to the Gov, and even Allen and his son planned to kill them (although thankfully they don't know that and Tyreese and Sasha have shown to be better people).

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!