Michonne: Still Angry, Says Nothing.

Michonne

Treboruk

Treboruk

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom
Seriously, why keep her in the show?

All she does it say a few lines, and puts on a "im angry" face. Really getting sick of her...they should have killed her off instead of Axel. She must be the worst character ever.
Frank West - the ultimate zombie apocalypse survivor.
-Hes covered wars you know...

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere
Didn't you hear? Mute = mysterious according to TWD's writers.

Treboruk

Treboruk

S-mart Employee

• Members

Didn't you hear? Mute = mysterious according to TWD's writers.

Mute + Stereotypical Face = annoying and needs better writing

zomnipotent

zomnipotent

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • Locationomnipresent
seems they like to really play up the flawed character thing a bit too much. I totally understand the writers creating situations where, we as the viewers want the characters to" smarten up" but it's getting a bit ridiculous. c'mon Michonne just tell the group you and Andrea were besties all winter. instead she just comes off as super shady to the group for no reason, and she certainly isn't making any friends if she really wants to stick around.
IMG 2014033148576

etphoto

etphoto

Biter

• Members
We need someone like Michonne around. Or better yet, Rick's group does. Someone to kill off a bunch of walkers when needed. Who cares if her character stinks.

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

Singlyme

Singlyme

Biter

• Members
  • LocationPA

seems they like to really play up the flawed character thing a bit too much. I totally understand the writers creating situations where, we as the viewers want the characters to" smarten up" but it's getting a bit ridiculous. c'mon Michonne just tell the group you and Andrea were besties all winter. instead she just comes off as super shady to the group for no reason, and she certainly isn't making any friends if she really wants to stick around.

^^this^^

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members

We need someone like Michonne around. Or better yet, Rick's group does. Someone to kill off a bunch of walkers when needed. Who cares if her character stinks.

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

I care, as a viewer. I want to be immersed in the story but Michonne tosses me right out of it again.

Treboruk

Treboruk

S-mart Employee

• Members

I care, as a viewer. I want to be immersed in the story but Michonne tosses me right out of it again.

This...

And her constantly angry expressions are irritating.

Bitergram

Bitergram

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationCalifornia
She took out about ten walkers, without using a gun, while being shot at, and helped save Rick. Why does everyone in the group need to be holding hands. Have we forgotten about Shane?

Shes valuable and Rick knows that he's just trying to gauge everyone.

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
I'm thinking that this episode will be what gets her into Rick's group. Though of course everyone else seems to have already accepted her in, all but Rick. But he was off chasing hallucinations so his opinion shouldn't really matter right now.

simplysarah

simplysarah

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationOhio
Well as soon as she gets a more than 2 lines an episode, she'll just die anyway. Isn't that how it works? Stay silent until your death episode.

Singlyme

Singlyme

Biter

• Members
  • LocationPA
I would guess that the group won't know about her bf until Andrea shows up at the prison with the walker on a leash. It ought to ensure her inclusion.

Hialmar

Hialmar

Infected

• Members

Well as soon as she gets a more than 2 lines an episode, she'll just die anyway. Isn't that how it works? Stay silent until your death episode.

If the character's were aware of the whole talk and develop some back story = death sentence, none of these folks would talk ever. They also would stay far away from Carol as she seems to be bad luck to be around.

Lurwalker

Lurwalker

Biter

• Members
  • LocationLouisiana
Yes, I get it, Michonne plays a constipated character. Honestly, I had to laugh when Merle told on her to Rick's group as you could see the gases builing inside her brain about to blow out her constipation. There is a difference in being a badass character or attempting to look badass but relaying constipation, send Michonne the acting coach quickly please to teach her the difference.

Treboruk

Treboruk

S-mart Employee

• Members

Yes, I get it, Michonne plays a constipated character. Honestly, I had to laugh when Merle told on her to Rick's group as you could see the gases builing inside her brain about to blow out her constipation. There is a difference in being a badass character or attempting to look badass but relaying constipation, send Michonne the acting coach quickly please to teach her the difference.

Lol. I admit, her anger and lack of dialogue at first was interesting enough, now it's just a pain to watch.

kj500

kj500

Infected

• Members

She took out about ten walkers, without using a gun, while being shot at, and helped save Rick. Why does everyone in the group need to be holding hands. Have we forgotten about Shane?

Shes valuable and Rick knows that he's just trying to gauge everyone.

Rick knows he needs someone with her tyke of skills otherwise he'd have kicked her out by now. They're probably not thrilled with her demeanor but would you tell her to go kick rocks if the Z'z were bearing down on you every couple of days?
I could deal wit the Side Eye as long as she didn't bother me and brought them Jedi skills to the table with her.

Michonne

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
It's not about her being useful and being good at killing zombies. This is about her being a bad character, which in turn takes away from the story.

NoZombieNoCry

NoZombieNoCry

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationMordor
oh so she is a character? I tought she was a prop
Not a native speaker, be patient.

DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSan Diego

It's not about her being useful and being good at killing zombies. This is about her being a bad character, which in turn takes away from the story.

I don't find her to be a believable character. I get that she does not trust anyone, so talk and find out who these people are. I could be wrong but wasnt she a lawyer. What did she do? Stare down the judge. She should be a master of getting info out people.

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members

I don't find her to be a believable character. I get that she does not trust anyone, so talk and find out who these people are. I could be wrong but wasnt she a lawyer. What did she do? Stare down the judge. She should be a master of getting info out people.

In the comics, she's a lawyer. I couldn't tell you anything about TV Michonne, though. She doesn't have a backstoy, remember? She's just there because it's in the comics. I think the writers assumed we'd be happy enough just having her on the show so they didn't really bother with anything else, just like with Axel.

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • LocationUtah
Eventually she'll get more lines than T-Dog on a bad day. She's already had more dialogue than him, though not quite as much as Tyreese. It's likely the writers will incorporate longer spans of dialogue for her in the episodes to come. She's learned to trust no-one, even from those from whom she is seeking shelter from. She could open up once she starts feeling comfortable.

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSan Diego
She doesn't trust anyone enough to say thanks?

Creeper

Creeper

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada
I wish that after hearing what they did about Michonne and Andrea from Merle there would have been a conversation between the group and her! I find it unbelievable that they heard all that and then apparently didn't inquire for any more details. Maybe ask her about why she kept two pets? How she met up with Andrea? Stuff like that. I'm getting the feeling that they group is accepting her, heck Glenn trusts her enough to want to go to Woodbury with her watching his back...but I can't help but ask: why? Why do you trust her? Have there been some bonding moments we haven't seen?

I do think she made a step in the right direction this episode though. At least she helped Hershel out, and obviously picked a side.

What exactly was she doing out by that bus all day, anyway? Keeping watch? Or is she just so uncomfortable within the walls of the prison that she prefers to lounge outside?

Zpoc

Zpoc

S-mart Employee

• Members
I haven't read any of the comics, but reading here how heavily anticipated Michonne's character to the show was, I must say, I'm a bit disappointed. It's still early though, maybe she will walk on water soon.

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
Daryl was pretty quiet at first except for a few nasty coments and dirty looks, he slowly opened up. Granted they are prolonging the situation with Michonne. I think any kind of breakthough the ice she was going to make will be halted for a while because of the split between her and Andrea. If Michonne wasnt already suspicious and closed mouthed enough the Andrea situation wont help.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!