Your Most Anticipated Video Game In 2013

- - - - - gamers video game

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
Just wanted to know what you're looking forward to in the world of games and why. I've already got The Last of Us, Tomb Raider, and GTA 5 on preorder and was kind of sad that they pushed back GTA to September, bleh. The Last of Us by Naughty Dog looks amazing. These are the ones behind the Uncharted series. I also can't wait for the new SimCity for PC after 10 plus years waiting for a new one, finally this is coming in March. There is also Saints Row 4, or rumors of one, and Beyond made by the same poeple behind Heavy Rain. So what are you waiting for and why?
I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
GTA 5 and The Last of Us for sure, I'm hoping Valve announce all things 3 at E3 this year..L4D3, HL3, Portal 3, TF3 etc..

Also Watch Dogs looks insane.

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
That Watch Dogs looks sick! I'm adding that to my list. Many thanks!!

Shushke

Shushke

Infected

• Members
  • LocationBelfast, N. Ireland
Watch Dogs definitely looks interesting.

GTA V has been the game I've been looking forward to most and yeah, I was a bit disheartened by the delay too, but if that's what it takes for the Rockstar team to polish the game to their best abilities, I'm all for it, GTA IV is still one of my favourite games overall. With an open mind there's just so much to do and things to explore in the Grand Theft Auto games and artistically I believe IV took that up a notch with the added level of realism and grittiness relating to American culture. The satire is an aspect of GTA V that I look forward to a lot.

Aside from that, the Dayz standalone is probably next on my list.

Other games I am interested in are The Last of Us, Bioshock Infinite and I doubt we'll see it before the end of 2013 but a second installment of Telltale Games 'The Walking Dead' series would be brilliant, the first game was one of my favourite from the past few years.

ApexPredator

ApexPredator

Lurker

• Members
Watch dogs
GTA 5
The last of us
The 2nd installment of the walking dead by telltale
The Sequel to batman arkham city

and my wallet weeps.....
I can't believe you got him! You expert rooting-tooting, eagle-eyed, goth loving marksman! I love it. You managed to find a way to win. And everybody still loses!

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
The new Elder Scrolls online game that's supposed to come out later this year. I LOVE the Elder Scrolls series, and a game where I can play with my husband and friends? Hell yeah. Usually I prefer console games over the PC, but I made an exception for D3 and I'll make one for this.

Keeping my eyes peeled for Rock Star to officially announced a sequel for Red Dead, but I know I've got a long wait.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Star Craft II: Heart of the Swarm
GTA V

Wish I was more motivated to make time for video games, but this forum just takes up all my free time, so I blame you all. ^_^

Dan D.

Dan D.

Infected

• Members
  • LocationEngland
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
Bioshock Infinite
Gears of War: Judgement
Tomb Raider
Resident Evil: Revelations

DukeSilver

DukeSilver

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationWinterfell

Keeping my eyes peeled for Rock Star to officially announced a sequel for Red Dead, but I know I've got a long wait.

Same here. Although I don't know if I could handle an entire game playing as annoying ass Jack Marston. Here's hoping it's a prequel, or there's a different character altogether.

3VHWYjA.gif

Mary Mayhem

Mary Mayhem

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
Right now I have Gears of War: Judgement and The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct preordered... I know there are more i'm looking forward to, especially after seeing all of the previews on the game awards at the end of last year, but I can't think right now. :wallmad: :smiley-confused002:

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

Same here. Although I don't know if I could handle an entire game playing as annoying ass Jack Marston. Here's hoping it's a prequel, or there's a different character altogether.

Oh god, I know. When I got to that part of RDR I was like.....NOOOOOOOOOO! So pissed off.

I saw a rumor that Rock Star is going to release it to coincide with the release of the next gen of XBox, the 720.

scarylala

scarylala

Roamer

• Members
  • Locationin the back of a van somewhere....
i have a list lol
  • South Park
  • dead island riptide
  • remember me
  • watchdogs
  • Gta 5
  • state of decay
  • the walking dead games
Wish i had a ps3 as well as an xbox so i could get The Last of us, that looks great!
you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

scarylala

scarylala

Roamer

• Members
  • Locationin the back of a van somewhere....

Watch dogs
GTA 5
The last of us
The 2nd installment of the walking dead by telltale
The Sequel to batman arkham city

and my wallet weeps.....

theres gonna be a new batman? damn thats another added to my list & im gonna be living in a cardboard box by the time i buy everything on my list lol
you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
I forgot about The Walking Dead another installment. I'm not too sure about Survival Instinct though. But Beyond also looks great. Made but the same people that made Heavy Rain which is one of my favorite games.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
I forgot about the Metro sequel as well.

DaltonioSpidey94

DaltonioSpidey94

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationOhio
1.) Tomb Raider
2.) The Last of Us
3.) The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

EDIT: Forgot to mention the new Batman Arkham game (WB announced that it's coming this year ... but Rocksteady may not be involved :()

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
Leaked poster shows that Watchdog may be out for the holidays 2013. Probablt in November which seems to be the month a lot of games are released. It's also the month I go broke but I love being born in November!
http://kotaku.com/59...ked-poster-says

WalkerJames

WalkerJames

Roamer

• Members
Right...
I have being looking forward to GTA V for a very long time now and I was expecting it soon. I hope that when they finally do release it it will be good.
Survival instinct has being pre ordered however im not too sure about it. It doesnt seem very good. Time will tell.
One game im not particularly fussed about is the new Call of Duty, I have looked forward too all the others however this one isnt interesting me.

RickGrimeyGrimes

RickGrimeyGrimes

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationEng-er-land
GTA V and Watchdogs.
Tread Lightly

ZombieSushi

ZombieSushi

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMA
-Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag
-Tomb Raider
-Bioshock
-Mass Effect 4 (Pretty please)
-Splinter Cell
-GTA

Honestly, I am worried about Survival Instincts. Great idea, but...Treyarch? Activision? Really...scares me.

Looks rushed. Wasn't it only like a year or so in the making?

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
I have Tomb Raider now, awesome game! You'll love it if you love Uncharted. Also got Simcity, yeah jokes on me because of all the issues with the online DRM. Fail.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
Never, ever buy a game that come with DRM. It's a fucking joke that you need to have an internet connection to play singleplayer games.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!