Photo

The Walking Dead Season 3 Ep 9 - The Suicide King - Review

the walking dead season 3 daryl merle the governor rick the prison woodbury

• Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

Poll: The Walking Dead Midseason Premiere - The Suicide King (211 member(s) have cast votes)

What did you think of the show?

1. Excellent (90 votes [42.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.65%

2. Good - Some Critiques (84 votes [39.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.81%

3. Fair - Not What I Expected (32 votes [15.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.17%

4. Poor (5 votes [2.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.37%

Vote Guests cannot vote

leon the pig farmer

leon the pig farmer

Biter

• Banned
  • 1,205 posts
  • LocationLondon

Nah, I consider myself and many other on this forum 'critical'. The way you go about criticizing the series is more akin to what a 'hater' is like.

And no, leon, TWD is not 'dying', at all. I feel it's lacking in quality too but even I can't deny its popularity. No, TWD will be around for a while.

Mcdonalds is also popular.

I'd rather eat organic, wholesome foods any day.

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere

Mcdonalds is also popular.

I'd rather eat organic, wholesome foods any day.

And McDonalds isn't dying, neither. I'm not saying I think TWD is good right now, but I am refuting your claims of it dying, which means a significant amount of people would have to lose interest. Which did not happen. TWD is more popular than ever.

Deadpelican

Deadpelican

Ad Victoriam!

• Moderators
  • 2,525 posts
  • LocationThe Prydwen

Check out the reader comments on the last review, in the Guardian, a readership of millions in the UK. It's not looking good I hate to tell you.

Comments sections in newspapers are troll magnets and they tend to be negative in the extreme.

Edited by Deadpelican, 21 February 2013 - 07:34 PM.

Shield yourself from those not bound to you by steel, for they are the blind. Aid them when you can, but lose not sight of yourself. 

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere

Comments sections in newspapers are troll magnates and there tends to be negative in the extreme.

Yep, that's like citing the Youtube comment sections as a legitimate source.

kataurmayor

kataurmayor

Lurker

• Members
  • 338 posts
Wow leon honestly you need to not watch this show. Everywhere I go your there complaining and comparing it to jericho. I mean come on.. At least get new material. Just don't watch. And don't take offense I wish people in d.c. Had the same energy you have when it comes to things that matter in the real world.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: the walking dead season 3, daryl, merle, the governor, rick, the prison, woodbury

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!