Mr. Coleman

dentures bite toothless

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
If this has already been discussed please excuse, I tried the “search”.

I can’t help but notice that Mr.Colemn appeared to have dentures.
Which if true, how much damage could they inflict? A Walker with teeth couldnt get through duct tape. (Miltons outfit)
I could see them not getting a bite at all and maybe slipping out, or getting a shallow bite but sticking to the skin and popping out.
This is of course assuming the denture adhesive was not that strong.

thelastpaul

thelastpaul

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCalifornia
Never worth the risk. He can still scratch as well which hasn't been proven or disproven to be a killing blow.

Bit > Lurker > Roamer > Put down by Scott Gimple. Goodbye R&L

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • LocationThe Isle of Misfit Toys
Mr. Coleman might have been able to bite hard enough to break the skin once. After that I think the natural instinct of the person being bitten to pull away would probably yank the dentures out of the biter's mouth. After that the walker would be Mr. Gummy. However as has been stated, I would consider Mr. Coleman to be dangerous. He could possibly break the skin with his one bit or scratch you. It is iffy, but still worth being wary of him.

By the way, this question brings to mind.........................................

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
your both right about the scratches, surprised smarty Milton dinnt "duct tape" som heave workers gloves on Mr Colemans hands.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!