For example we got:
Season 1 ep1 - Rick shot that little girl walker

Season 2 ep 13 - How the herd formed before the farm attack

Season 3 ep 8 - How Tyrese and his group found the prison

DearlyBelovedWalkers

DearlyBelovedWalkers

Infected

• Members
I absolutly love the one From the first episode from thesecond season. If i remeber correctly, its the one hererick is talking to morgan on the walkie talkie. I just love how them leaveing vehicals behind symbolises that they have come to grips with the fact that their group is diminishing. I also loved hearing him alk about Jaquie It made me sorta sad. (The scean might not realy smbolise that but i think it does.)
P.S. I am so sorry for my spelling and grammar I am just really tired. Cant wait for the mid-season premier!!! :lol:
Just Carol Doing Carol Things

kataurmayor

kataurmayor

Lurker

• Members
My fav has to be when the herd was forming. I thought it was cool that we got to see that even tho it was prob unrealistic but that's tv.. Also I liked the one that showed shane tryna save rick at the hosp I believe it was the one from the season 1 finale when the soldiers were massacring people.

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
I changed the title and moved this to the non-spoiler section. The topic is based on episodes that have already aired and therefore does not need to be in the spoiler forum. :lol:

My favorites are:

Save the Last One, which features Shane shaving his head after making his run to the FEMA station. It offered loads of foreshadowing and was an awesome beginning to an amazing episode.

Chupacabra, which showed Lori and Shane embracing while the military dropped napalm in the streets of Atlanta. A chilling scene that defined the utter hopelessness of the situation.
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

thelastpaul

thelastpaul

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCalifornia

I changed the title and moved this to the non-spoiler section. The topic is based on episodes that have already aired and therefore does not need to be in the spoiler forum. :lol:

My favorites are:

Save the Last One, which features Shane shaving his head after making his run to the FEMA station. It offered loads of foreshadowing and was an awesome beginning to an amazing episode.

Chupacabra, which showed Lori and Shane embracing while the military dropped napalm in the streets of Atlanta. A chilling scene that defined the utter hopelessness of the situation.

Ditto on chupacabraj

Bit > Lurker > Roamer > Put down by Scott Gimple. Goodbye R&L

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
Maybe caue its so fresh in my mind, the opening for 301. No one spoke and yet you got the gist of what it mus have been like over the passed months. It was also able to show that the group was no longer "broken" but worked together, on instinct, on a look and everyone knew the "Ricktator" was in charge, no questions asked.

Boone

Boone

Biter

• Members
  • LocationUp the Academy
My favourite opening would have to be from Better Angels - I love how they all went ape shit on the walkers, it was kinda like the Office XD

thelastpaul

thelastpaul

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCalifornia

My favourite opening would have to be from Better Angels - I love how they all went ape shit on the walkers, it was kinda like the Office XD

Here's the office space walking dead parody. It's pretty hilarious:

Bit > Lurker > Roamer > Put down by Scott Gimple. Goodbye R&L

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

Here's the office space walking dead parody. It's pretty hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XACUWGkXYsI

Haha that's awesome. I love that movie.

I really can't decide what my favorite opening scene is. Still need to think on it, so all of you will just need to wait with baited breath as I know your lives hinge on it.

Bestrafen

Bestrafen

Roamer

• Members
My favorite intro was S1E6 (TS-19) as it was the only true flashback episode where we could see what happened prior to the world going down the hole. It was when Shane was in the hospital trying to save Rick. It showed the military randomly gunning down people regardless if they were zombies or not.

Lurwalker

Lurwalker

Biter

• Members
  • LocationLouisiana
I have to say that my favorite opening scenes have been from S1E6 showing the flashback with Shane trying to figure out what to do with Rick in the hospital and the S2E5 Chupracabra episode showing Atlanta being taken out.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
The opening of chupacabra really showed the scale and extent of the apocalypse, dropping napalm in the streets.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
  • LocationHanging out with Morgan

Here's the office space walking dead parody. It's pretty hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XACUWGkXYsI

This video shows that it wasn't a huge step for them to become the strike force they are in S3.

On another note, I noticed that quite a few favorite opening scenes are flashbacks or flash forwards. I hope we see more of those now that Mazzara is leaving, especially ones that would help with the new characters' backstories.

tumblr_mdsrpoSv1L1rczlwwo2_250.gif "I never stopped having my shit together." ~Michonne

Check out my blog

mdearth70

mdearth70

S-mart Employee

• Members
Save the last one was probably my all time favorite! It was brilliant!

I also loved 2x05, 3x01,and 3x06.

Kardy

Kardy

S-mart Employee

• Members
I always enjoyed the walker trying to get into Lori's crashed car in S2...his face ripping apart while grunting was sick (in a cool way) and then her coming to while the title music is creeping in...epic!

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!