I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony

Walking Dead Issue #106
Release Date: January 9, 2013
"Revenge."

Share your thoughts and opinions on the latest from Kiirkman and Adlard!
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

Canon_108

Canon_108

Lurker

• Members

*Finishing off from last issue,Mark is carried away from the foundry after his punishment off Negan.Amber calls after him but is told not to by Dwight as others will see and sell her out to Negan.Dwights ex calls after him but he calls her a bitch and tells her to shut up before walking away.

*Carl asks Negan if he can wrap his eye wound back up but Negan refuses,saying that he isnt done with Carl yet and dide he really think Negan would let him off for a song? Negan knows Carl is a smart kid and asks him wether he should just kill him or iron his face off.Carl suggests that Negan should just jump out the window and save him the trouble of doing it.

*Negan bursts out laughing to this,telling Carl that this is the boy who impressed him so much and that he has a hard time thinking of any punishment that would be worse than what has already Carl has already endured,but he will think of something....

*Jesus fights some zombies and hotwires a car back to Alexandria.Near Alexandria,Rick,Michonne,Andrea and Nicholas are fighting a huge group of zombies in the search for Carl.Rick doesnt want to give up but in the end is convinced to try again tomorrow.

*Spencer looks through the gates of the community,and asks a survivor named Erin what they are doing out there.She says that even though she has only ever said to things to Rick he seems to have their best interests in mind and Rick shouldnt be expected to do nothing while his son is missing.

*Spencer seems to think Carls disapearance is a distraction to the community at a time when they dont need it to which Erin replies Spencer seems more critical of Rick since he stole his girlfriend (Andrea).Spencer says she never was.Erin leaves,telling Spencer he is a good man and not to let all this drive him crazy.

*Aaron and Eric have an arguement over wether to leave the Safe Zone or not.Eric doesnt think its as safe anymore since the arrival of Negan and the Saviours and that they should maybe be preapred to go at short notice if neccesary.Aaron wants to stay,he knows the safezone is special and they can get through this.Rick will see them good.They hugg and make up.

*Rick and the others arrive home late and go to theirs beds for a well deserved sleep.Rick is awoken in the dark by Jesus at the foot of his bed.He and Rick go for a talk where Jesus explains he knows where Negan and his men are hiding,Rick then tells him about Carls disapearance.Jesus explains as he was escaping he heard an automatic weapon fire,Rick tells him Abrahams machine Gun is missing.Jesus offers to take him there in the morning but Rick wants to go now.

*Rick,Andrea,Michonne and Jesus leave in the van for Negans stronghold.Jesus explains that they have a "killing zone" of zombies as a defensive measure that are either chained up or inpaled into the ground.Hes says getting in could be a problem but Rick says he knows a way (hint,guts!).

*Rick eventually decides he will just knock,much to the shock of the others.Rick explains that negan wants thm submissive and working for him,not going to war.It will be enough of a fuck you to show him that Team Grimes know where he lives and it might catch him off balance enough to give up Carl.

*On their way to the Saviours compound they run across Negan and his men in a truck,who explains they were heading to Alexandria and it was mighty conveniant to meet Rick and crew.Rick replies that they were headed to see him actually.Negan mentions that its strange that they were heading in the right direction but Rick cuts him off,asking where Carl is?

*Negan says that thats the reason he was heading over,if he can belive it and that he cant wait for Rick to see what he's done to his little boy

OutLawd

OutLawd

Roamer

• Members
Fuck....gonna be a long month

Glenn Rhee

Glenn Rhee

Infected

• Members
  • LocationHilltop Colony
Jesus I hate cliffhangers :/

BeardedOne

BeardedOne

Roamer

• Members
I love this part:

Rick tells him Abrahams machine Gun is missing.Jesus offers to take him there in the morning but Rick wants to go now.

Rick, Andrea, Michonne and Jesus leave in the van for Negans stronghold.

That's awesome.

Fresh off of a patrol, probably about ready to hit the sack, then Rick pounds on their doors telling them he wants to roll to get Carl NOW, and I bet the only thing that happened was Andrea grabbed her long gun and Michonne grabbed her sword.

Loyalty. Selfless service.

THIS is why Andrea and Michonne are such awesome characters.

chgbfm

chgbfm

Infected

• Members
I haven't even read the issue or anything, but reading that last line there actually made my heart skip a bit. The same skip my heart made when Lori and the baby were shot, when Carl got his eye shot, etc. Fuck I am worried for that kid.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
Spencer in tha hizzzzzzzooouuuse!

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

I R Biter

I R Biter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSpace City
Carl's gonna look like Mad-Eye Moody by the time he grows up.

I R Biter

I R Biter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSpace City
Maybe Negan "centipeded" Carl with Dwight and Mark.

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football
Not reading it this month.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

Chryz707

Chryz707

Lurker

• Members
Maybe he made good on his promise when he Negan killed
Spoiler
and took his other eye!

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
I think aaron or eric are going to die soon, you know what usually happens when people want to leave ;)

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
Ok I fuckin read it ...Never say never...and .... What about Eugene and the hilltop?

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
I still think he is trying to mentor the boy. I think he has a job at the compound and is either an indentured servant or Negan has hooked him up with a woman... Or his rite of passage is to clear out a butt load of Zs and if he lives then he's paid. He told Carl in he previous issue that he couldn't do anything worst than his disfigurement. Maybe he has to decide who in Alexandria pays for the dead soldiers.... (that'd suck hard) maybe he picks Spencer lol. I think Kirkman is going to hit us with curveball on this one...

Mirin_Comic_Brah

Mirin_Comic_Brah

Infected

• Members
Ugh lol a good build up for next month, but I really wanted something to go down!

Good to see Michonne back in action! She was the first outta the car to help Rick when Negan pulled up!

Matt

Matt

Biter

• Members
  • LocationUnder your bed.....
]

I think aaron or eric are going to die soon, you know what usually happens when people want to leave ;)

Yeah, that's a hunch I'm getting too. I hope it's not the case because I love those two characters, however minor they are. They have A LOT of untapped potential.

Zombilicious

Zombilicious

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNew Zombieland, USA
Carl may be doomed. Negan does not care or seem concerned about people hating him or resenting him. He's got two people who absolutely hate him (the iron-faces) and could band together for revenge - and the iron-faces live in his own compound. Why should he care about Rick or his kid, both of whom have only caused a hell of a lot of trouble and death for Negan and his people. I'm thinking Carl is alive but in a sink-or-swim situation of Negan's devising.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Oof. Nervous for next month indeed. That was a good issue though a lot of great back & forth between Alexandria's citizens. Who was the lady talking to Spencer? I don't remember her and she definitely didn't leave a name. Loved the development between Eric & Aaron, though it was a little reminiscent of Andrea & Dale talking about leaving the Prison before the Governor descended upon it with his wrath. I definitely liked seeing Nicholas working closely with Andrea, Rick and Michonne. He's come along way from leading a coup against Rick and he's not got his back. Personally I think Kirkman is gonna make us think Carl is fucked, but it'll be a troll attempt and he'll show up later. I could be wrong though. After everything Kirkman has put that kid through, all the character development for 1 of the key players, just to kill him now? Come on. Negan's got plans for the kid alright. And, Jesus, what a creeper sneaking into the bedroom. What if him and Andrea were bumping uglies? Hahaha.

Jasonicus

Jasonicus

Infected

• Members
Great issue. Wondering what may happen to Carl each month is killing me. Negan is an evil SOB.

JudithGrimes

JudithGrimes

Infected

• Members
It's goin to be a longgggg month!

farswell7

farswell7

Biter

• Members
  • LocationThe Land of Lincoln

Oof. Nervous for next month indeed. That was a good issue though a lot of great back & forth between Alexandria's citizens. Who was the lady talking to Spencer? I don't remember her and she definitely didn't leave a name.

She said her name was Erin. I liked that they focused a lot on some of the Alexandria characters. We saw Spencer/Erin, Nicholas being devoted to Rick, and Aaron/Eric. With Aaron forcing Eric to stay in Alexandria, I think Eric will die sometime soon, leaving Aaron to cope with the death of his partner. This could provide some nice character development for Aaron.

Can't wait for next issue!!! February 13th seems so far away....

'Rick' Duff

'Rick' Duff

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationAberystwyth, Wales
Why do they only seem to print the negative stuff people send in to letter hacks? So they can attempt to give off sarcastic answers in a bid to look funny?

Still, great issue again, as usual. Nice to see more from the Alexandrians, especially Aaron and Eric who don't have nearly enough to do, considering they were the first people from the town to be introduced.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

She said her name was Erin.

I stand corrected. Spencer was the one saying her name so I wasn't paying that much attention for names, and really more meme material. haha

I R Biter

I R Biter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSpace City
I've been wondering this whole time how good an idea it was to keep The Big Plan secret from everyone.....Andrea almost left, Carl is at Negan's mercy, morale is suffering.....if something terrible happens in Alexandria because the residents didn't know what was really going on, they're going to blame Rick for not being straightforward.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
To Rick's credit he needs to make the submission to the Saviors situation convincing, however he could have let his top people at least know before he made his big announcement. It's definitely biting him in the ass, harder than he was anticipating.

Anybody else disappointed that Negan didn't throw Carl out a window?

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!