10 replies to this topic

Timbersnake

Timbersnake

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationColumbia Tn
There is a trivia question at http://www.funtrivia...lking_dead.html

Here are some fun facts. Since these are from all three seasons I am not certain if this is the correct forum section to list these. If not please put this in the correct place.

Season 1

Actors who played zombies had to go through zombie school to learn how to walk and move like zombies.

the scene where Merle, the one who was left on the roof, were shooting at the top of the building? During the shoot, people actually called the SWAT team thinking he was a sniper.

Blue packs of meth can be seen in Merle's bag of medicine that were actually borrowed from the breaking bad set. (Is that cool or what? )

Season 2

Maggie and Glen were on the store. The scene were Maggie was attacked by a walker, did anyone notice that there is a man outside handling the horse.

Dale is killing time, pretending his RV is still not working so the group won't abandon Sophia.

Pruitt Taylor Vince (Otis) was on The Mentalist, Deadwood, and won an Emmy for Murder One.

Since I did not want to hijack all of the sites facts list, I will include the web address in case you would like to see all of them------- http://fatalfacts.co...dead-fun-facts/

Crimson Assassin

Crimson Assassin

Infected

• Members
  • 9 posts
I knew Hesienberg's product would surive the ZA.

justvic77

justvic77

Survivor

• Members
  • 3,433 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN
Neat facts. Thanks Timber
Kesrio syt bantis zōbrie issa se ossȳngnoti lēdys.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

Timbersnake

Timbersnake

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationColumbia Tn

I knew Hesienberg's product would surive the ZA.

Walt could stand on top of his money and shoot walkers with some new and improved gun that shoots blue bullets.

Timbersnake

Timbersnake

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationColumbia Tn

Neat facts. Thanks Timber

No problem. Maybe soon there will be a few more? Something to do until Feb.

OMEN

OMEN

Survivor

• Members
  • 4,077 posts
  • LocationAtlanta - displaced Texan

There is a trivia question at http://www.funtrivia...lking_dead.html

Here are some fun facts. Since these are from all three seasons I am not certain if this is the correct forum section to list these. If not please put this in the correct place.

Season 1

Actors who played zombies had to go through zombie school to learn how to walk and move like zombies.
/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah actually applied to the school but I was a bit late they were three weeks into shooting season 1

Posted Image

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Moderators
  • 8,871 posts
If you're bored there is always the AMC trivia game.

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
I think the story on Scott Wilson (Hershel) is quite interesting. Wasn't it his 90 year old mom who watched the show and wanted him to get a part on it? Something along those lines anyway.

According to Madison Lintz's (Sophia) dad she was supposedly genuinely scared filming the scene where she is attacked by a walker under the car cause the walker actor had a missing finger in reality.

Those are just things from my mind. I'm sure there are more triva/facts out there.

DaltonioSpidey94

DaltonioSpidey94

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationOhio
Cool stuff, thanks for posting.

Posted Image

Timbersnake

Timbersnake

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationColumbia Tn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah actually applied to the school but I was a bit late they were three weeks into shooting season 1

That would have been so much fun and cool as cucs! How many hours do you think it would have taken?

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Moderators
  • 11,340 posts
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Never really noticed this...the logo has been decaying every season:

twd-logo-evolution-136044.gif

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!