Nice To "meat" You!

- - - - - Introduction

Thatsnicelikeice

Thatsnicelikeice

Infected

• Members
Hey everybody, bet you've never heard that one before right? Right? Anyways, I've been sneaking around this forum for awhile now mostly for the comic book speculation and what not. I'm a big fan of the television show but I'm more of a fan of the direction they chose to go with the comic book. I've actually been reading comics for a couple of years now and was originally going to pick up some earlier issue of The Walking Dead but was turned away due to its lack of color. How blind I was. I was then flipping through television channels and found the show. After the first season I just couldn't wait to see what would happen and ended up buying the first compendium (the artwork is brilliant, I'm an idiot for avoiding it because of its lack of color), I was satisfied with the first compendium and my Walking Dead urge was filled for a very short time, I wanted to get caught up fast though so I had to wait awhile for the second compendium to be released. Now I have both and have started collecting the single issues 97-105. I love the comic, but man is it a long wait reading it issue by issue. The suspense kills me, which is how I found this site.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
Shame on you for being a comic racist, lack of colour..really? Just kidding :D Welcome to the forums dude.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
Pay no mind to the crazy British guy above me, he's had a very hard night. :ph34r2: Welcome to the forums, glad you decided to join in!
Jon is fine, dammit.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Pay no mind to the crazy British guy above me, he's had a very hard night. :ph34r2: Welcome to the forums, glad you decided to join in!

You were to blame for this, Miss Knee Highs. :blush:

Trillian

Trillian

Biter

• Members
Hello and welcome!

Pay no attention to Ansceniiiic and KidSeventySeven. They’re special.

Beware, I am emoticon-impaired.

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • LocationThe Isle of Misfit Toys
Hi, so glad you decided to join us.

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
Welcome to R&L!
Enjoy!
:zombiegrave:

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!