26 replies to this topic

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • 2,909 posts
  • LocationTennessee
Posted Image

They're kidding on the companion right... definitely Megan Fox... although for fighting Jason Stratham and/or Terry Crews would be good... fat kids... well there's only so many left and you gotta feed 'em in the mean time... nah... I'll stick with Megan if that's alright. Heh

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

PoleAxe

PoleAxe

Survivor

• Members
  • 664 posts
  • LocationY da fuq u wanna noes?
1) C
2) C
3) B
4) D
5) A

6) F = John Cohn and Mike Raines from "The Colony" Season 1, those guys could rebuild a space shuttle from crap in a junkyard, gonna need folks to keep shit running and put the world back together.

Edited by PoleAxe, 21 December 2012 - 03:28 AM.

Xfirekeenmike

Xfirekeenmike

Biter

• Banned
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationSouth Texas mcallen area
AADBABD.
Top first gun picks, I guess. Melee weapon, machete and after that, flashlight. Vehicle, Hummer, I plan on making a cage fortress wrap around the vehicle and drive looking for supplies in the city with a regular girl.
Posted Image

leon the pig farmer

leon the pig farmer

Biter

• Banned
  • 1,205 posts
  • LocationLondon
Bear grylls, ex british sas survival expert or megan fox, hollyweird actress......????

Decisions decisions......

SkunkWorks

SkunkWorks

Lurker

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • LocationPennslyvania
C
C

D
B
B

C
B
Need a silencer, bike for tight places, I'm familar with farms, and don't need Megan slowing me down.
Fat kids would make good walker bait.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 9,472 posts
-A
-C
-B
-B
-A
-C
-A

Edited by Ansceniiiic, 21 December 2012 - 12:54 PM.

ApexPredator

ApexPredator

Lurker

• Members
  • 323 posts
A
D
D
D
A
C
A
I can't believe you got him! You expert rooting-tooting, eagle-eyed, goth loving marksman! I love it. You managed to find a way to win. And everybody still loses!

Rainbowtrout11

Rainbowtrout11

Infected

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSecond City
A
C
B
D
A
A
A
Posted Image

BrendanBrady

BrendanBrady

Infected

• Members
  • 14 posts
C
C
B
D
A
D

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationAustralia
c medium range
d retrievable
d compact/reliable
b you need light
a somewhere safe you can sleep
c some zombies, some supplies
a survival expert
I Believe In Rick Grimes

Fryhole3000

Fryhole3000

Lurker

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • LocationEngland
this whole quiz falls on its ass cuz there's no crowbar option... everyone know its the tool of choice for an zombie apocalypse

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • 2,909 posts
  • LocationTennessee

this whole quiz falls on its ass cuz there's no crowbar option... everyone know its the tool of choice for an zombie apocalypse

It's probably not on the quiz because it's standard equipment for the ZA.

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 9,472 posts

Truer words have never been spoken.
Posted Image

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • 11,839 posts
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
Hmm...

A
C
D
D
A
C
A
Jon is fine, dammit.

Narren

Narren

Roamer

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationOver there
1. Option C. Option A is a larger caliber and has better range, but do I REALLY need a large caliber if head shots are all that count, and do I REALLY need to be able to shoot zombies at 800 yards instead of 500 yards? Plus, option C has a grenade launcher thrown in. Never know.

2. Option C. Even without the the silencer, I'd pick C (is it an HK?). It's got more ammo than the Desert Eagle (less power, but see my above statement), and the Mac 10 isn't a spectacular weapon. Plus, if it's full auto, that's a liability when you want head shots only. And how many rounds are in that mag? It looks shorter than what I've seen. With the silencer on the HK, it's the obvious pick. Sure, the crossbow is silent, but it's got the same effective range (maybe less) than the pistol. It also has a ridiculously low rate of fire, and the ammo is much bulkier and heavier.

3. This depends on the quality of the items. Except for the chainsaw, it's out. It's loud, unwieldy, runs out of fuel, is dangerous to the user, and would probably get gummed up and stop working after you took a couple of heads off with it. A crappy bat, katana, or machete is about just as useless. Assuming they are all of high quality, I'd go for the katana. That's apples and oranges, though. I high quality katana is MUCH better crafted than a high quality bat or machete.

4. I'd pick the rope. I can scavenge a knife, and that pocket knife isn't too useful anyways. I don't really NEED binoculars, and hopefully I can scavenger a flashlight, but if not I'll live. Rope just has a million uses, and finding quality rope can be kind of hard.

5. Well, I can't drive a tank and a boat is of limited use. The dirt bike is more mobile and gets better gas mileage. But I can store more in the hummer, and I would intend on collecting as much supplies and weapons as possible. I'd probably pick the hummer, but both have advantages.

6. Screw the city, WAY too many people/walkers. The forest isn't a place to stay...no way to set up a defense unless the terrain is perfectly suited for it. I'd pick the farm, and go to the city as needed.

7. Grylls and Stathom are martial artists, and Crews is an exceptional athlete. Grylls also has military experience and could keep me fed wherever we end up. Fat kids would eat all my food. Eh, screw it, I'll just take Megan Fox.

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • 1,473 posts
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
Fun. Here's me:
1-Primary weapon D shotgun. Powerful and can get two at once with close up.
2-Secondary weapon A Handgun. Reliable and good for short or long range.
3-Melee B Sword. Only cuz I like a good katana but it takes a lot to swing it.
4-Gadget C Rope. Good for climbing up or down obstacles or tying up people if needed.
5-Vehicle B Motorcycle. Loud but fast and easy to manuver tight places.
6-Terrain C Farm. Open enough to see what's coming.
7-Team mate B Statham. Only because I love Jason Statham and I don't really want to have kids but should the world need to be re-populated, I wouldn't mind with Jason Statham.
I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

Sportskmom

Sportskmom

Infected

• Members
  • 79 posts
A, D, D, B, B, C, A

Stan

Stan

Roamer

• Members
  • 655 posts
  • LocationChicago area
C,C,A,C,A,B, MAGGIE! For the love of Sweet Baby Jesus on a Pogo Stick! If you're going to be constantly rejected, be rejected by the hottest Girl ever!
"Step it up to Red Alert!"
"Are you absolutely sure, Sir? It does require changing the lightbulb."

DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead

Roamer

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
C light accurate well rounded
D quiter than silenced gun and I can make more bolts
D machete hands down. Katana is fragile.
D swiss knife. I can improvise rope and don't plan many night missions
A some protection and can haul supplies
B I plan on scavenging a lot
A Bear know a lot more than me plus I can make him carry shit. It would be funny to have fox for a minute though and hear her complain how tough being a hot millionaire actress is.

Edited by DeadZedHead, 17 January 2013 - 09:36 PM.

DarkEmpress

DarkEmpress

Infected

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationToronto
C
C
D
B
A
B
B

That flashlight better come with batteries.
In this life now, you kill or you die...or you die and you kill.
Posted Image

Valleyaggie

Valleyaggie

Biter

• Members
  • 1,843 posts
  • LocationSouth Texas
1) C. for the same reason as Narren.
2) I'd prefer a revolver; they are less likely to jam when you need it. Yes, it's slower to reload but I'd rather have something more reliable. My .38 Special is my favorite gun.
3) D. A katana is great but you have to have training or you die. A machete is simple to use.
4) D. If I can't have a Leatherman, I guess the Swiss Army knife would do until I could find a Leatherman.
5) A. As Narren said, it holds more and you can sleep in it in a pinch.
6) A. The forest is rife with edible wild plants and you can hunt for meat. A tree house with a retractable rope ladder is all you need to keep the walkers at bay. They wouldn't be able to climb and you could pick them off at leisure.
7) Dawyne Johnson. You have your fantasies, I have mine.
"My mind is my weapon ... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge." - Tyrion Lannister

alfie

alfie

Infected

• Members
  • 22 posts
1c: Assault rifle, the distance advantage off the sniper rifle is probably useless, plus i'm thinking the AR holds more rounds? And lord knows how long it takes before i know how a scope on a sniper rifle works.
2c: silenced pistol, eh, it's silenced and I'd rather be lazy then close up and personal
3a: the bat, don't really know why I'd pick this over a machete, probably wouldn't get stuck as easy in a head
4d: swiss army knife, very useful to open things and to cut smaller stuff.
5a: the hummer, only thing i know how to drive. Tanks too drink-heavy, bike's too loud, boat's too not useful where i live
6b: the city, most familiar with that environment, I'd certainly die or go crazy from every little sound staying in a forest, the farm's just too... complicated for a city boy like me. If I'd be in my city I'd know the environment, the supermarkets, the adventure stores, the car dealerships, the gas stations,...
7e: fat kids, about five hundred off them spread out like a barricade around my house to buy me maybe one or two hours time to get ready. option b would be miss Fox, madly in love with her hero zombie apocalypse rescuer :):)

ll wrath ll

ll wrath ll

Lurker

• Members
  • 231 posts
1.)C. The assault rifle. Allows for gear compression w/ the silenced pistol.
2.)C Silenced pistol is a good option for not wasting .223 rounds of the AR.
3.)D Machete. Duh. everything else is inferior and the katana would require sharpening.
4.)D Swiss army knife.
5.)D Boat. Zombies do not fair well in water, makes gathering supplies and scouting a lot easier. Also still useful when there is no gas.
6.)C Farmland. Safe staging area, less hostile groups. Who the hell says you can't leave there?
7.)D 7 is a trick question. You trade Megan fox for a slightly less attractive chick, and for a fat kid. or.... if you change your mind, just don't do that. Remember with Megan fox, you have options. That valuable trade bait.
Suspension of Disbelief is a method of storytelling lazy and/or bad writers use. In reality there is no such thing, it's just fully recognized ignorance. Good authors don't need to use this. When you use an overwhelming amount of SOD in zombie fiction, all you are doing is making your readers into zombies.

AlleghenyILS

AlleghenyILS

Infected

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh
C.
D,
D.
B.
D.
C.
B.

bluedev93

bluedev93

Infected

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNew England
1.C, although the shotgun was a close second because it would be easier to find ammo, it would have more stopping power, and collateral damage would be a benefit rather than a negative (unlike standard home defense).
2.A. The silencer wouldn't last long and I have limited experience with a crossbow.
3.D, although I am very tempted to pick the bat because I'm comfortable with how to use it and no need to worry about it getting too dull to be useful.
4.D solves a whole bunch of problems, whereas the other tools have more narrow uses.
5.A. The SUV serves as a home/shelter and the fuel will last a lot longer than the tank.
6.C. The city will just be one confrontation after another with both the living and the dead, and you'll starve or freeze to death in the woods.
7.A. Bear is the only useful companion in this group.
Monroeville Mall Skating Rink

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!