What I Think Of The Walking Dead

thoughts walking dead the think bad negatives things like dont

SteadyEddie

SteadyEddie

Roamer

• Members
At this point, the shock of the whole zombie apocalypse has worn off. The first season's first couple episodes did a really good job in its exposition of the brutally shocking reality that Rick faced as he awoke in the hospital and in the days and weeks after.

Now the big challenge is finding new ways to keep things interesting, through character development and action. And finding the right mix is daunting, and they will never please everybody. I liked the pacing of Season 2, and how it came to a crescendo at the season finale "barnageddon." I just liked how they brought everything together. Some people didn't like that, though.

I'm wondering if the finale to Season 3 will also be similar, take all of these seemingly disjointed things, and bring it to a big, shocking conflict towards the end of the season.

I guess we can only wait and see.

Judari

Judari

Biter

• Members

The show has become more or less a synopsis, with the viewer filling in what's missing.

This! I mean don't get me wrong, I still love the show. But I think the failing is tying it all to the big picture. There has been many excellent individual scenes but as a whole it has neither really come together or kept consistency. S2 I feel like it did a better job with the big picture, I just don't think the writers can handle the pacing the set for themselves in S3.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!