Best Ever Issue

- - - - - the walking dead walking dead best issue best michonne rick carl shane governor neagan

'Rick' Duff

'Rick' Duff

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationAberystwyth, Wales
Issue 61-66, also any time they're on the road.

bkottond

bkottond

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix AZ
I think it would be easier to list the issues of the comic I didn't like. Their are soooo many good ones. I'm sure a lot of people have said this, but thanks to TWD, I'm reading comics again. The tv is great, and I'm excited it's starting back up, but the comic is so much better than the tv show... Waiting a month for a each new issue is killer, but it was a lot worse a couple of years ago when they (kirkman) wasn't hitting the monthly release...

"I'M TAINTED MEAT"

bkottond

bkottond

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix AZ

Issue 61-66, also any time they're on the road.

Fear the Hunters is some of my fav. On the road stuff is always the best...
I feel like "sometimes" after they have been settled in a place for to long, it starts to drag out a little bit. But I think that's due to the way I read it, month to month. So certain story lines seem to take forever, when spread out over 6 or more issues. A great example is issues #70 (2/10) - #82 (3/11) . When the group first arrived at Alexandra. Their was a lot of cool / good things happening, during those issues, But it still seemed like a stale ass year for the comic. Things didn't start really getting good again (IMO) until Carl received a bullet facial from Douglas.

"I'M TAINTED MEAT"

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football
Eloquent.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!