Best Ever Issue

- - - - - the walking dead walking dead best issue best michonne rick carl shane governor neagan

Fryhole3000

Fryhole3000

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationEngland
The recent post discussing the best Walking Dead cover got me to thinking.... what do you guys consider to be the best single issue of The Walking Dead? Issue 42 which builds to a two page spread of the Governor and his army and his war cry of kill them all? or something simple like the Christmas special with Morgan and Duane at the back of Issue 34 (a personal favourite of mine)? There are a ton of so called 'key' issues (issue 19 etc), but what is your favourite issue...

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
Mines the whole "what we become" ark

FistfulofGroovy

FistfulofGroovy

Infected

• Members
  • LocationGrass Valley, CA
I honselty would say... number 100. I know a lot of people hate it being the death of
Spoiler
but just look how Rick, Carl and Maggie reacted when that happened. I think in that episode where Rick says
Spoiler
I think this is another Breaking Bad style turning point for a lot of the group... im thinking also looks like Negan is going to require the groups most advanced strategizing and most muscle they have ever had to use.

EXE.DMG

EXE.DMG

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
Issue 100 was great, but I'm over it because of all the variants and hype surrounding it.

http://www.ReadTheWalkingDead.com

For Collectors, By Collectors.

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.

Issue 100 was great, but I'm over it because of all the variants and hype surrounding it.

Couldn't agree more.
I bet they'll release a "special chromium lucille variant with foil and card stock and blagblagblahjlahbla" In January. limited to 100 copies and all at $100 a pop.
They really did overkill it IMO .

Issues 57-60.
I'm a big fan of them being on the road/run.

40-42 also very enjoyable for me.

“Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

aahe42

aahe42

Lurker

• Members
I like the issue(s) that deals with Abrahams relationship with Rick like
Spoiler

And the last issue in Made To Suffer, I really liked 100 and 104 was really good also.

gypsyrose

gypsyrose

Biter

• Members
  • LocationHolly's room
Prison arc nuff said

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

Prison arc nuff said

Agreed

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Edocil

Edocil

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationGreendale
the issue when michonne talks with the govenor! and by talks I mean DESTROYS HIM

Leela

Leela

Biter

• Members
  • LocationRick Grimes
Issue 66. Rick and Co. obliterating the hunters, and then Dale's death. Great mix of kick ass action followed by heartache and sorrow. And a great ending, with Carl revealing that he killed Ben.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Ahh that one was great... I'm gonna have to think about this one. There's so many great issues, hard to pinpoint just one.

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationDallas TX
Unfortunately I missed the prison arc, but I particularly like the new arcs with Negan. Favorite issue is probably the last one in the No Way Out arc. It was emotionally intense watching the town unite against the herd and it's something I think about when I play Blackops 2 zombies on PS3.

XBOX One Gamertag: ROFbaggingU.  Blackops 3 Zombies mode: easter egg hunter.

hathawa

hathawa

Infected

• Members
issue 48 is the best. the deaths and shocking moments out way all others issues. issue 28,57,46,33 and 66 are also up there on my list.

OutLawd

OutLawd

Roamer

• Members
How can you miss the prison arc but be on negans?? Lol

Thatsnicelikeice

Thatsnicelikeice

Infected

• Members
I really enjoyed issue 66. The way Rick and his group just completely abolished the hunters was amazing and really showed how far they've come as a team.

FleshAndBlood

FleshAndBlood

Infected

• Members
  • LocationFrankfurt/G.
Definitely issue 48. I enjoyed seeing Lori die so much, I had to read it over and over again.

Fryhole3000

Fryhole3000

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationEngland

Definitely issue 48. I enjoyed seeing Lori die so much, I had to read it over and over again.

haha... bitches be crazy

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football
I am exempting the current and prison arcs. I would say 48 and 66 are my personal faves.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football

haha... bitches be crazy

Why do bitches be trippin? Any "Impractical Jokers" fans here?

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

FleshAndBlood

FleshAndBlood

Infected

• Members
  • LocationFrankfurt/G.

haha... bitches be crazy

Mmmh, you remind me of ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrPpw8A_-xY

ThoseBackPages

ThoseBackPages

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationNew York
agree with you guys, too difficult to pick one

as far as not "popular" issues that i like, i really like 73
Huge Fan of Everything TWD Comic Book Related.

jack walsh

jack walsh

Infected

• Members
Issue 48 is definately my fav issues 43, 33, 66, 83, 15 & 95 are all up there aswell.

SPINEBLOOD

SPINEBLOOD

Infected

• Members
  • LocationGa ( no lie )

Why do bitches be trippin? Any "Impractical Jokers" fans here?

. That show is my jam

Canon_108

Canon_108

Lurker

• Members
Everything from the prison siege onwards for me...I really enjoyed the Fear the Hunters ars...and I really like the introduction of Paul Monroe and the communities that he's been in contact with. It really feels like the story is getting it's stride. Issue 64 and the "They're fucking with the wrong people," quote was badass. Issue 100 for obvious reasons...I'll say Issue 65, we really saw what Rick was capable of in this one.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
Issue 100 last appearance of Glenn, also as soon as I saw the thumbnail I automatically new what he was going to say, TBBT is another addiction of mine lol.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!