Rick Grimes Reborn

- - - - - Rick Grimes Walking Dead funny zombies kids parody awesome

Rick's_Bitch

Rick's_Bitch

Infected

• Members
Okay, so I'm here because I am always looking for new videos on how they create the props and zombies for the show. Because of this I have the pleasure at viewing other things related to the walking dead like fan made videos, episodes and parodies. Needless to say I stumbled upon a video that I really liked. I am absolutely blown away at the way that these kids made a clean, realistic, movie quality parody that I can actually watch. I came across a Walking Dead parody on Youtube and it was of Rick and Carl and of course a zombie. I really wanted to share the line with all of you because I think it's that good which makes it definitely worth watching. I laughed pretty hard at one shot, and even though it's just a trailer of whats to come, it's still very grabby.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!