Walking Dead Game Season 2 Speculation/Predictions

Lee clementine christa omid

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
NOW THAT 400 DAYS IS OUT, SPOILERS FOR IT ARE FAIR GAME IN EVERY FOLLOWING POST. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
I wonder how the whole thing with Tavia is going to play out. I figured Season 2 would focus on a major antagonist like the Governor and maybe Season 2 is about community and warring factions. Interesting. I had Wyatt and Bonnie come with me at the end (I might replay to get everyone) and I'm wondering if the story of Russel, Shel, Becca, and Vince will continue

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

slimymeteor

slimymeteor

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

I wonder how the whole thing with Tavia is going to play out. I figured Season 2 would focus on a major antagonist like the Governor and maybe Season 2 is about community and warring factions. Interesting. I had Wyatt and Bonnie come with me at the end (I might replay to get everyone) and I'm wondering if the story of Russel, Shel, Becca, and Vince will continue

Spoiler

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
I liked everyone but Russel. He kind of bored me. Shel and Becca were my favorites and then Vince.

Edit: It'll be interesting to see the dynamic between Clementine and Becca in Season 2

DeGeorgetown

DeGeorgetown

S-mart Employee

• Members

I liked everyone but Russel. He kind of bored me. Shel and Becca were my favorites and then Vince.

I really liked Russel, the only thing that brought his story down for me was that I couldn't shoot Nate. It was obvious he was a really bad guy so I took the shoot him option when I had the chance, but it didn't work.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
I think Nate/Roman will definitely turn up in Season 2

I also would've liked more clarification on what happened with Vernon. Did they never make it out of Savannah? Is the boat just sitting on a street?

I'm thinking Bonnie might be the main character of the season because she'll go with Tavia no matter what. It would also be cool if each episode focused on one character, regardless of whether they went with Tavia or not. However, I'm pretty sure Telltale will get lazy and just make it so it doesn't matter who went with Tavia and the entire group will go there eventually anyway (see Episode 5)

DeGeorgetown

DeGeorgetown

S-mart Employee

• Members

I think Nate/Roman will definitely turn up in Season 2

I also would've liked more clarification on what happened with Vernon. Did they never make it out of Savannah? Is the boat just sitting on a street?

I'm thinking Bonnie might be the main character of the season because she'll go with Tavia no matter what. It would also be cool if each episode focused on one character, regardless of whether they went with Tavia or not. However, I'm pretty sure Telltale will get lazy and just make it so it doesn't matter who went with Tavia and the entire group will go there eventually anyway (see Episode 5)

Yeah, I was also thinking we'd probably run into Nate again next season. But I hope we can actually do something about him then. With Vernon I think it implied that they got out of Savannah using the boat but then their group fell apart. Maybe Vernon died or they just went their separate ways.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
Just finished it. At first I was think that community was Woodbury. I was like OMFG!!!
I Believe In Rick Grimes

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
The one thing I hated about this DLC was the whole Vince thing. Everybody else's decision to go or stay seemed rational based on your choices but his made absolutely no sense. He's a team player? You're staying at the camp ALONE!

slimymeteor

slimymeteor

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

The one thing I hated about this DLC was the whole Vince thing. Everybody else's decision to go or stay seemed rational based on your choices but his made absolutely no sense. He's a team player? You're staying at the camp ALONE!

Same here, that was my only complaint. They should have made him come along if the rest of the group does, especially given his dialogue about sticking together.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
Was it just me or did Nate look like Charlie moore's Rick.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

farswell7

farswell7

Biter

• Members
  • LocationThe Land of Lincoln

Was it just me or did Nate look like Charlie moore's Rick.

Ehhh no. I think Nate looked like white trash and a hick. Rick doesn't look like either.

Did anybody else get annoyed by Becca? I have no idea why but I just did not like her character. I like Shel though.

Bonnie was my favorite character though. I feel like she is the deepest and has the most potential of any of the 5 characters.

DeGeorgetown

DeGeorgetown

S-mart Employee

• Members

Just finished it. At first I was think that community was Woodbury. I was like OMFG!!!

Same here, I was just waiting for someone to ask "So where are we going?" and then Tavia saying "Woodbury." Although the camp part is more than a year into the zpoc so the Woodbury stuff has already ended, hasn't it?

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

Same here, I was just waiting for someone to ask "So where are we going?" and then Tavia saying "Woodbury." Although the camp part is more than a year into the zpoc so the Woodbury stuff has already ended, hasn't it?

Indeed. Woodbury ended about eight months after they got to the prison so ten months after the apocalypse assuming Rick was in a coma for two

slimymeteor

slimymeteor

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
I think the problem with Woodbury is that the story has been pretty much told already; the unanswered questions will probably be wrapped up by the Fall of the Governor novel that comes out this fall. Those three Governor novels will have documented pretty much everything that has happened there. I suppose it could be Woodbury, post-Governor (if it is even still inhabited). I think it is more likely a settlement inspired by Woodbury.

I would absolutely love to see the Governor though.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia

Ehhh no. I think Nate looked like white trash and a hick. Rick doesn't look like either.

Did anybody else get annoyed by Becca? I have no idea why but I just did not like her character. I like Shel though.

Bonnie was my favorite character though. I feel like she is the deepest and has the most potential of any of the 5 characters.

I don't mean identical, but personally I think they resemble each other.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

Hater

Hater

Infected

• Members

Spoiler

If u want Vince to come with Tavia, shoot off Danny's leg instead (convict to your left) when you replay.

Carodwen

Carodwen

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMid-Missouri
Spoiler
All in all I give it a 8.5 out of 10 Stars as I wished it was a little longer 1 hour 50 mins didn't suffice lol I was hoping for a solid 2 hours 40 mins like the first few episodes. I enjoyed it and cannot wait til Season 2 releases! Please don't let me down Telltale!
)0(There is no real life, only A.F.K.)0(

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
I still haven't won at rock, paper, scissors even though I tried about 5 or 6 times.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

Carodwen

Carodwen

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMid-Missouri

I still haven't won at rock, paper, scissors even though I tried about 5 or 6 times.

lol I seem to win every time and I want to lose so I can see a different play through ><

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere
Losing at RPS makes for a more satisfying and exciting story, in my humble opinion.

Carodwen

Carodwen

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMid-Missouri

Losing at RPS makes for a more satisfying and exciting story, in my humble opinion.

Then I will work all day tomorrow to lose because for some reason, hard as I try, I just cannot lose lol. Not bragging I promise. It is disappointing to not have seen the full potential of that story lol

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
1st attempt after posting that, I won. But yeah the first play through I lost.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
i played last night , Shel was the only one to go with Tavia at the end guess i gotta play it again.......i liked Nate i thought he was well done. Vince reminded me of Glen and i think i read somewhere they might be related. It was pretty cool to see Lee`s parents drug store before the ZA started.
I still gotta go back to get the stupid RPS achievement , overall it was a nice little play before season 2 starts i hope the story goes somewhere besides Woodbury been there done that already.
The whole thing took me about 1hr 40mins to play and i sure hope that season 2 episodes are longer then that.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left
Anyone wonder who the playable character in season 2 will be?
I can't be Lee, obviously, and the idea of playing as older Clementine is pretty stupid...
What if you got to choose one of the characters that went with Tavia to be the playable protagonist?
That probably won't happen, but let's say it does, who would you choose as your character?
I would choose Wyatt or Shel. I would choose Vince if I got him to go with Tavia.
(Russell and Vince stayed at camp, everyone else went with Tavia)
However, the 400 days characters probably won't be playable in the next season, anyways.
Hopefully they have a fairly big part in the story, though.

P.S. If the next playable character is male, would anyone be up for a romance with Shel?
Like Lee had with Carly in season 1?

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!