This was honestly one of my favorite episodes of the series, I think. Some of my thoughts:
- I really liked the whole pre-intro sequence, with Maggie's reactions to what she was hearing in the next room.
- Loved the scene where everyone was reunited with Carol and also when she realized that Lori had died.
- The scene with Governor & Maggie were really intense!
- I liked Rick's talk with Carl and that the baby finally got a name.
- All of the parts with the group on their way to Woodbury were great. Felt bad for the crazy guy.
- I felt bad for Milton. Never cared about his character too much until now.
- I almost yelled out "No!" when Maggie spilled the beans about the prison.
- I really like both Axel and Oscar, hope they last for awhile though I doubt it.
- Andrea getting dressed at the beginning of the episode
-The music was perfect, Bear McCreary is still fantastic.
I can't wait for next week, but I'm gonna be mad at the same time because I know I'll have to wait until February to see the show again.