The Walking Dead Season 3 Ep 7 - When The Dead Come Knocking - Review

michonne rick the walking dead season 3 glenn maggie merle the governor

The Walking Dead Season 3 - When The Dead Come Knocking (253 )

What did you think of this week's episode

1. Excellent (162 [64.03%] - )

64.03%

2. Good - Some Critiques (72 [28.46%] - )

28.46%

3. Fair - Not What I Expected (13 [5.14%] - )

5.14%

4. Poor (6 [2.37%] - )

2.37%

rumblepup

rumblepup

The Puppetmaster

• Administrators
The Governor presses for information. A new guest arrives at the prison, forcing Rick's hand. A wounded Michonne tries to blend in with walkers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecZjbQxxHww

Watkins

Watkins

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationAlabama
Pleased to see The Governor didn't rape Maggie, that he only threatened it as a scare tactic. Or at least it appeared that way, not sure what he did during the commercial :smiley-confused002:
The Rise of The Governor

xxbakerxx72

xxbakerxx72

Infected

• Members
Next week, I can't wait. But, so far away. . .

tdogforpresident

tdogforpresident

Infected

• Members
Glenn was a total badass when he killed that walker.

vampirebat

vampirebat

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationBrockton, Massachusetts
I was saying please do not allow him to rape her, please dont do that too us.... Overall can't wait for next week, Andrea needs to wake up!!!!! When she sees Michionne with them maybe she will see things for what they really are

ApexPredator

ApexPredator

Lurker

• Members
That poor guy, getting stabbed and thrown out to those walkers after surviving all this time....
I can't believe you got him! You expert rooting-tooting, eagle-eyed, goth loving marksman! I love it. You managed to find a way to win. And everybody still loses!

farswell7

farswell7

Biter

• Members
  • LocationThe Land of Lincoln
The Glenn/Merle/Maggie/Governor scenes were some of the most terrifying scenes of any show I've watched. Kudos to all the actors.

Glenn is so badass.

I feel like Maggie is going to get a lot of grief for her decision to tell the Governor, but she did what the majority of people would do. He wasn't going to stop until one of them was dead.

Those last 3 minutes with that music was so intense. I had goosebumps all over.

I thought it was going to end with Andrea seeing Rick, Michonne and co. at the wall. I would have loved that.

CANNOT WAIT for next week. I just want Andrea to get out of the Governor's booty.

pat5800

pat5800

S-mart Employee

• Members
there was a lot of "nudity" in this episode this was a nice episode for action and development i liked that they brought Oscar with them thought i think he's a goner i like the comic throw back when the gov says I'll bring in Glenn's hand i give it a 10/10 like every episode
Check out my Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.c...bc?feature=mhee

Lainey

Lainey

Infected

• Members
Ahhhhhh, I can't take all this stress! My favourite character is still kicking; that's all I care about. Hope he lives next week, too.

Did anyone catch what Carol said after Daryl told her to stay safe? It was while he was getting ready to go to Woodbury to rescue Glenn and Maggie with the others.

leon the pig farmer

leon the pig farmer

Biter

• Banned
  • LocationLondon
Most surreal scene, guy in the cabin saying he'd call the cops. Poor guy lasted all that time and was killed by Michonne, that was some great drama. Would be cool to see his story in a webisode. He had no idea about the ZA, or rather the extent of it.

OutLawd

OutLawd

Roamer

• Members
Music made the episode!!!!!!!

meena76

meena76

S-mart Employee

• Members
Rick is back. Glenn is officially bad ass. Maggie so thankful the rape did not happen. Hate she spilled the beans about the prison. Oscar and Axel arts officially members off the group. Michonne bad ass as usually. Merle is on thin ice... Mid season finale is going to be amazing
I heart Rick. Shane had to go.

leon the pig farmer

leon the pig farmer

Biter

• Banned
  • LocationLondon

That poor guy, getting stabbed and thrown out to those walkers after surviving all this time....

ha, i just posted almost the same thing!

CrackFox

CrackFox

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationEngland
Best episode of the season! Glad to see that Rick has got his head together again and Maggie didn't get raped after all. The Andrea/Milton stuff was interesting, it was an good little respite from all the chaos. Really starting to dislike Merle, he can't beat poor Glenn and get away with it. Also, very exciting to see Michonne with the rest of the group, long may that continue. I was shocked hanging on the edge of my seat all the way through but I laughed at Daryl's comment 'Lassie came home' XD

Oh, and just as we thought. Carol is surrogate baby momma to Judith (Not a fan of the name)

leon the pig farmer

leon the pig farmer

Biter

• Banned
  • LocationLondon

Rick is back. Glenn is officially bad ass. Maggie so thankful the rape did not happen. Hate she spilled the beans about the prison. Oscar and Axel arts officially members off the group. Michonne bad ass as usually. Merle is on thin ice... Mid season finale is going to be amazing

Wow, is Glenn a one man army or what? Love that guy in this show, amazing

pat5800

pat5800

S-mart Employee

• Members
im waiting to see how the webisodes tie in more than the photo album
Check out my Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.c...bc?feature=mhee

ncrivaro

ncrivaro

Infected

• Members
  • LocationPittsburgh

Music made the episode!!!!!!!

I got such an uneasy feeling at the end there...I absolutely love this show. I cannot wait until next week.
"Hunger is the best spice they say"

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationcuffed to a roof
The more I think on it the more it think they should have took Merle to the prison. Hell it couldn't have been any worse and at least they'd have home field advantage.

bournesto33

bournesto33

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • Locationtexas
wow better than last weeks omg waiting for the rape scene glad it didnt happen...I have a feeling
Spoiler

Samuel.

Samuel.

Infected

• Members
Excellent, excellent and excellent.

Lainey

Lainey

Infected

• Members
That scene with the hermit didn't make any sense to me. How could he possibly have no idea what was going on? Or did he? He didn't seem to. And why is he living in a cabin with his decomposing dog? Yuck. I liked this part, though:

Hermit: "I'll call the cops!"
Rick: "I AM a cop!"

FDrez

FDrez

Infected

• Members
  • LocationZombieVille, USA
Glenn is a G in my demographics vernacular, can't wait to see what this character Shuppert is all about. Dixon reunion seems inevitable, Oscar becoming a new favorite.. and I really hope Andrea and Michonne have a confrontation. I forget, can anyone please clue me in on how long the wait is after the mid season ep?

WalkerBaitress

WalkerBaitress

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationTampa-area, FL
Glad to see Glenn stepping up to be a badass. :) Wish Michonne would trust the group more, now that she knows (much!) more about Andrea's former group. Hoping Andrea will wake the F up and quit being charmed by that creepo of a Governator. :(

Not holding up hopes that Merle is magically going to redeem himself in the long run, after all that he's done to both Glenn and Maggie. He is officially bad-guy material IMO.
"Stick them with the pointy end." Arya Stark, Game of Thrones

leon the pig farmer

leon the pig farmer

Biter

• Banned
  • LocationLondon

That scene with the hermit didn't make any sense to me. How could he possibly have no idea what was going on? Or did he? He didn't seem to. And why is he living in a cabin with his decomposing dog? Yuck. I liked this part, though:

Hermit: "I'll call the cops!"
Rick: "I AM a cop!"

I loved the ambiguity of that scene, pure brilliance! Scenes like that just fire up my imagination. Hope there's a webisode with just that guy surviving on his own with just his dog.

senojsi

senojsi

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNorthwest Indiana

Glenn was a total badass when he killed that walker.

Go head Glenn!!!!

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!