Caryl Relationship

carol

How will it happen (3 )

So, oh em gee guys lol Caryl 4-ever lol lulz! like totally vote on how!

1. Daryl blows the cobwebs off that old wrinkled chick-no hesitation! (1 [33.33%])

33.33%

2. Carol undresses and Daryl busts an arrow in her b/c she looks like a dried-up walker! (1 [33.33%])

33.33%

3. Daryl dives right in because--meh--it's the ZA and there's no one else. (0 [0.00%])

0.00%

4. Ed comes back and gives her what she deserves for cheating on him. (1 [33.33%])

33.33%

5. Carol breaks a hip sneezing because she forgot her senior vitamins. (0 [0.00%])

0.00%

FartinMary

FartinMary

Forum Turd

• Banned
  • LocationMiss Carol's Fat Camp for Portly Shippers
caryl 4-ever you gais

Kikora

Kikora

Lurker

• Members
Carol is mid thirties to early fourties... And stunningly gorgeous at that! Daryl is probably only five or six years younger than her, so why is every single option about how old she is? :S

Also: I don't like shipping these two. =_= I really hope they don't get together because I feel their relationship is far more special without sexual tones.

FartinMary

FartinMary

Forum Turd

• Banned

Carol is mid thirties to early fourties... And stunningly gorgeous at that! Daryl is probably only five or six years younger than her, so why is every single option about how old she is? :S

Also: I don't like shipping these two. =_= I really hope they don't get together because I feel their relationship is far more special without sexual tones.

Are you kidding? Carol's high school diploma is written on a cave wall. Gotta be in her 50's at least.

The Governor

The Governor

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationMidlands, England

Right on. Carol is a stone cold fox.

I also feel their relationship is caught somewhere between Mother/Son and Lovers.

The Ricktatorship begins!!!

Daisy

Daisy

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationMount Doom
I was actually about to get annoyed at the text-like writing when I realised what the options are.

Obviously I don't think Carol is old, and even if she was it makes no difference, but the senior vitamins option was quite funny.
I got me some horses to ride on, to ride on.

Rainbowpony

Rainbowpony

Lurker

• Members
Threads like this make me really hope Carol and Daryl do get together in a romantic way, so much so I hope they show them getting it on as graphically as AMC can get away with at least three times per episode. Someone walks around a corner, they're there having hot wild sex, someone opens the door of a vehicle, there they are, oral sexing it up, someone looks outside, the two of them are doing it doggy style in front of a group of walkers hanging on the fence in fascination. Yeah, I hope Carol and Daryl are boinking each other non-stop and when they're not showing it on camera the cast can be discussing it among themselves, while we can still hear their love-making groans and heavy breathing in the background. Someone will jump up, "Walkers!", nope, it's just Carol and Daryl with the new sex toys they picked up.

Daisy

Daisy

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationMount Doom

Threads like this make me really hope Carol and Daryl do get together in a romantic way, so much so I hope they show them getting it on as graphically as AMC can get away with at least three times per episode. Someone walks around a corner, they're there having hot wild sex, someone opens the door of a vehicle, there they are, oral sexing it up, someone looks outside, the two of them are doing it doggy style in front of a group of walkers hanging on the fence in fascination. Yeah, I hope Carol and Daryl are boinking each other non-stop and when they're not showing it on camera the cast can be discussing it among themselves, while we can still hear their love-making groans and heavy breathing in the background. Someone will jump up, "Walkers!", nope, it's just Carol and Daryl with the new sex toys they picked up.

Blimey, you have a lot of imagination. It wouldn't fit in with the season though, maybe it could be a spin off along the lines of The Blue Lagoon since TWD writers seem to love cheesy when it comes to those two. I'd watch it. Maybe.

Kikora

Kikora

Lurker

• Members

Are you kidding? Carol's high school diploma is written on a cave wall. Gotta be in her 50's at least.

A bit of grey in her hair, and you push the age up to in her fifties? XD The actress playing her is only 47, but the character role seems a bit younger.

I applaud Melissa McBride for being one of the only women who doesn't put a lot of work into being beautiful on screen. Laurie Holden is only five years younger than she is, and most of the other women are just a decade. Of course they all have long, well kept hair, despite being in the middle of an apocolypse without any showers (I skip two days of conditioning, and get a fist-sized knot). Laurie you know uses hair dye, she is too old to not have a few strands of grey, frankly I wouldn't be surprised if Sarah did too. Only Melissa looks like a realistic Z survivor, a bit of grey, short hair that would be easy to tend to, sweaty, a bit sunburnt. It's not pretty, but surviving the apocolypse typically is not glamourous.

Still, she is HOT. Beautiful facial features, clear skin, a toned body, and a lovely smile. That is a beautiful woman.

Also, again, Daryl is no spring chicken.

Daisy: I figure he is just a troll, anyway. One of his first posts to spark an argument, plus the text speak? He's just baiting.

dogwalker

dogwalker

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationEssex/ London

I think she is quite a bit younger but the hair doesn't do anything for her and the fact that she looks so shaky and frightened all the time makes her look old. But just looking at her face I'd say 41(ish). I think she's quite pretty.

dogwalker

dogwalker

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationEssex/ London
Oh and as for their relationship I'm not sure. I wasn't bothered about them getting together but when I saw Daryl tenderly stroke her cheek then carry her away I almost cried :wub2: . I wouldn't put them together if I just started watching the show and didn't know the characters too well, but I think they fit. Daryl needs someone to take care of, I think he's naturally quite nurturing, even if he doesn't want to project that image. Carol needs someone she can be independent with and talk without getting beaten up...

dogwalker

dogwalker

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationEssex/ London

A bit of grey in her hair, and you push the age up to in her fifties? XD The actress playing her is only 47, but the character role seems a bit younger.

I applaud Melissa McBride for being one of the only women who doesn't put a lot of work into being beautiful on screen. Laurie Holden is only five years younger than she is, and most of the other women are just a decade. Of course they all have long, well kept hair, despite being in the middle of an apocolypse without any showers (I skip two days of conditioning, and get a fist-sized knot). Laurie you know uses hair dye, she is too old to not have a few strands of grey, frankly I wouldn't be surprised if Sarah did too. Only Melissa looks like a realistic Z survivor, a bit of grey, short hair that would be easy to tend to, sweaty, a bit sunburnt. It's not pretty, but surviving the apocolypse typically is not glamourous.

Still, she is HOT. Beautiful facial features, clear skin, a toned body, and a lovely smile. That is a beautiful woman.

Also, again, Daryl is no spring chicken.

Daisy: I figure he is just a troll, anyway. One of his first posts to spark an argument, plus the text speak? He's just baiting.

Completely agree with your comments about her looking realistic! Lori's hair always used to bug me, she looked too groomed, at least Andrea looks a little sweaty now and again (especially after her most recent activities... ahem).

AndreaV91

AndreaV91

Infected

• Members
I obviously didn't vote because there isn't a single post not addressing Carol as 'old'. To be honest, she does not seem that old and is surely more realistic as a survivor than Andrea, Maggie or Lori, that always have their hair clean and dry. I'm pretty sure hair dye is not a priority supply during a Zombie Apocalypse so... Respect for Carol. And I really hope she and Daryl can have their deserved Cinderella-moments when he makes her dance a waltz in front of a moltitude of walkers outside the fences.

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
I had assumed that during their travels they must be grooming each other, considering all the perfectly scultped eyebrows on all the women going on. Even Rick takes the time to trim his beard to keep it at a designer-stubble level, shaving certain parts of his face/neck but leaving the rest at a perfect length.

Maybe Beth had aspirations for being a hair dresser before the ZA? Maybe that's her role, keeping them all looking good, despite the ZA.

FartinMary

FartinMary

Forum Turd

• Banned
Oh no. i'd worry about carol having a heart attack in the middle of sex. Too bad guillermo and the vatos died. they could have taken her into that nursing home. poor old thing.

Daisy

Daisy

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationMount Doom
Most importantly, what does "lulz" mean? I've always wondered.

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

Most importantly, what does "lulz" mean? I've always wondered.

It's basically another form of lol...I think.

BenRai2k

BenRai2k

Roamer

• Members
I'm a gay dude myself and don't even think Carol is old or unattractive

SugarSkull

SugarSkull

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationNoVA
I don't think Carol is too old or too ugly....I think she is pretty
that said I don't think her and Daryl should hook up....I think it would take away from the beauty of their bond....you don't have to have a sexual relationship with someone to have a strong bond or meaningful relationship

I also don't think it would be very mentally healthy for two people who have been thought the emotional and physical abuse they both have

IllusionQuest

IllusionQuest

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNorthwood, IA.

It's basically another form of lol...I think.

LOLZ! ;)
LULZ! :srug: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <_<
"IllusionQuest" Is a song. Also a jape of sorts!
You want to crawl into my brain & see a show!

FartinMary

FartinMary

Forum Turd

• Banned

Right on. Carol is a stone cold fox.

I also feel their relationship is caught somewhere between Mother/Son and Lovers.

kinky but it is the south. you're also right about her being stone cold...in about 8 episodes from now! winkwink

Not_Undead

Not_Undead

Biter

• Banned

Blimey, you have a lot of imagination. It wouldn't fit in with the season though, maybe it could be a spin off along the lines of The Blue Lagoon since TWD writers seem to love cheesy when it comes to those two. I'd watch it. Maybe.

The Grey Lagoon?

FartinMary

FartinMary

Forum Turd

• Banned

The Grey Lagoon?

fifty shades of grey...and that's just carol's hair. i dont even want to mention the sex.

Not_Undead

Not_Undead

Biter

• Banned

fifty shades of grey...and that's just carol's hair. i dont even want to mention the sex.

Drapes AND carpet?

FartinMary

FartinMary

Forum Turd

• Banned

Drapes AND carpet?

drapes, carpet and that old lady mustache. no waxing in the ZA

zomboner88

zomboner88

Infected

• Members
  • LocationOhio
I'd say Carol is maybe 50, but looks good still

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!