Carol's Fate---You're The Judge

carol

Carol's Fate (98 )

What say thee about Carol's fate?

1. Die, Carol, Die! (5 [5.10%] - )

5.10%

2. Live, Carol, Live! (78 [79.59%] - )

79.59%

3. Who cares about Carol one way or the other? (15 [15.31%] - )

15.31%

BethTexas

BethTexas

Forum Turd

• Banned
  • LocationSouth Texas
The talk about Carol has swallowed a lot of the other threads whole. Some likey, some hatey, but few seem to be neutral. Vote above and let's see how fan opinion goes, by the numbers.

Nareen

Nareen

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada
I like Carol and hope she survives. I don't think she's dead and gone, though she could turn up as a walker.

Can you vote more than once on polls on this board? Because if you can, there's no way to get an accurate count and any conclusions will be meaningless.

BethTexas

BethTexas

Forum Turd

• Banned
  • LocationSouth Texas

I like Carol and hope she survives. I don't think she's dead and gone, though she could turn up as a walker.

Can you vote more than once on polls on this board? Because if you can, there's no way to get an accurate count and any conclusions will be meaningless.

No, you can only delete your vote, but not vote twice.

Nareen

Nareen

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada
Great.

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
Okay, in all seriousness here, I'm gonna preemptive panda this thread.

At this point, everyone knows everyone's stance on Carol. Some of us like her, some us hate, and some of us don't give a damn. But we all need to keep this thread reasonable. Any nonsense, and this thread gets locked. My pandas will find each and every one of the offenders, no matter where they are or what they may be doing...

"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

SugarSkull

SugarSkull

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationNoVA
well I was torn.....I don't really hate or love Carol....meh....but I don't want any of the core group to die if its not front and center
so I would not want her to die somewhere off in the prison but I don't want my vote to look like Carol love vote LOL

ok just went with Don't Care

I R Biter

I R Biter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSpace City
rofl@never say no to panda

Kneelbeforegod

Kneelbeforegod

Roamer

• Members
we have lost enough people this far....we are only a few episodes in. I care about all of the chsaracters but I expect most to die so I don't really care who does so long as when it happens it is good for the story. I would like Carole to be alive now as I don't think her death contributes to the story in a meaningful way. I would like her to die stern in a way that makes my jaw drop.

The Governor

The Governor

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationMidlands, England
Live, of course!

Carol has undergone more development than anyone else in the series, to have her check out with an off-screen death would be mega lame.

The Ricktatorship begins!!!

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers
Live!!

She's only just begun growing - I'm not ready for her to die. We need to have some 'real' people around. :zombiethumbsup:

Ant

Ant

Infected

• Members
I'm thinking she shows back up this episode, and eventually dies at the hands of the governor.

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
I voted for her to live, though I don't have strong feelings for her either way. I just think that they've had two major deaths so far, so if they're going to kill her off, it should be more dramatic than this.

I will say I have liked her character development throughout the series.

ZombieGrrl2.0

ZombieGrrl2.0

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationWalker County, GA
I think Carol has come a long way from the submissive, weak female she started out as, to a much stronger individual. She's real. I like her.
“I can’t promise to understand God’s plan, but Christ promised a resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.” ~Hershel

AndreaV91

AndreaV91

Infected

• Members
I personally love Carol, so my vote was for her to live, I really hope she does!

Dr.ChimRitchels

Dr.ChimRitchels

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationDetroit, MI
Actually, I want to see a large majority of the characters die, eventually, to make room for new characters, so I can watch them die, too. Loss is a big part of TWD's appeal, for me (you too, admit it.)
That being said, I vote for Carol to live. TV Carol is a lot more likable than her stupid, skanky comic-book counterpart. She isn't as strong as the others. She's sweet, damaged, and vulnerable- shouldn't a show full of total badasses have SOMEONE to protect? Even Carl can hold his own without help. The longer she stays alive is a testament to how capable the rest are.
...And I happen to think Melissa McBride is a stone-cold fox, so all the "shippers" can just forget it. Daryl can go play with his dolls, and keep his stinky, grimy, redneck paws off my Carol. Tyreese is the only man I'm willing to vicariously romance her through! After all she's been through, she deserves kindness, tenderness, and love, from a real man who KNOWS how to treat a lady...
And only THEN should she be torn apart by zombies.

AngelLeigh

AngelLeigh

Infected

• Members
I hope she pulls through! I think she's a really awesome character, and I'm so digging her growth. We need more badass chicks!

Is it Sunday, yet?

jasonmars

jasonmars

Infected

• Members
Stopped caring, but I do think she's alive. She's just so stupid she lost herself in the prison and can't find her way back to the group.

Darylrocks

Darylrocks

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationEdmond,ok

Live!!

She's only just begun growing - I'm not ready for her to die. We need to have some 'real' people around. :zombiethumbsup:

Agreed. She is the most real of the group. Love her!!

Dejablue

Dejablue

S-mart Employee

• Members
I've been rooting for Carol ever since Sophia died. So I hope she survives this ordeal.

Team Shane

Team Shane

Infected

• Members
  • LocationDallas, NC
I hope she makes it. IMO she is a damn strong woman. If I had been through what Carol had, I would be in the fetal position pissing myself.

glitterbomb

glitterbomb

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationUmbrella Headquarters... wait, wrong zombie apocalypse??
I really like Carol, I think that she will definitely be surviving.
I have noticed that the writers seemed to like to keep an almost 50:50 female male ratio for there characters, if they lose Carol and Lori it means we only have Maggie and Beth (and baby) in the prison and Beth is still coming across as a background character and I feel like that will mess up their ratio too much.

JoshKilpatrickL

JoshKilpatrickL

Infected

• Members
  • LocationHickory, North Carolina
I went with the third option. T-Dog did more for the group than she has. I actually see her as a weakness to the group because when there are walkers around she is always the damsel in distress that needs saving.
We are the outnumbered.

Luv2readt.

Luv2readt.

S-mart Employee

• Members
Carol is my favorite character on TWC, she has actually developed a sense of humor and fighting skills. What a combo!
Besides Lil A$$kicker needs her. Maggie is gonna run off to the tower or on a run when the baby needs tending. And the rest? Better find Carol stat!

Jasonicus

Jasonicus

Infected

• Members
I hope she survives. This crew has been through enough.

Ebusus

Ebusus

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationUndead Island
I believe that she has survided and will eventually found by the team.
Having said this I also believe that bad writing/editing have hurt her in the last episode. We know about the whole Lori got eaten whole debacle but another irritating plot is how Carol got treated between one episode and the next.
Episode four ends with the Carl meeting Rick and his meltdown. Up to that point we do not really know anything about Carol but that her head scrave has been found alongside T-dog´s eaten up body.
Next thing we know is that baby formula is needed and up we go with two valuable team assets doing their own thing to find the stuff at the same time they shrug off the fact that Rick picks up an axe and storm all by himself into a still infested cell block to find his wife or let out some steam.
No one cares about Carol´s fate, if she is alife and hidding, wounded, etc... Her most faithful person, Daryl, leaves like she has never existed.
So, either they found her dead but did not care to inform the audience (deleted scene?) and is thus recovered by the same people (?) who recover T-dogs body, prior to putting a bullet through his and her head (something not shown either).
Or both episodes had quite some miscomunication between them and the storyline is just terribly strung together as it makes no sense.
At the end we see the Daryl cherokee rose scene over an empty (???) grave by the guy who had time to find this rose but not to look for her.

Anyhow..personally I just believe they dropped the ball in this episode and somehow she is still alife and will be found this weekend.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!