Can The Walkers Feel Pain

Penny

Furndog

Furndog

Infected

• Members
I was just wondering if the walkers felt pain because I thought they couldn't because they haven't shown signs in the past especially when Axel was knifing that walker it didn't show any signs but the minute the governor cut Penny's scalp she reacted really bad almost as if she felt the pain. Seems weird to me

Blasko_Z

Blasko_Z

Biter

• Members
It seems to me that she isn't reacting to the pain so much as she is to the force from the scalp removal. It would be just a tad off to introduce walker pain at this point in the series, as there would be far too many contradictions with previous scenes.

Furndog

Furndog

Infected

• Members
Yeah it makes much more sense that she reacted to the force I guess but I still think it's a bit weird because it didn't look like much a force did it? might have to re watch

57channels

57channels

S-mart Employee

• Members

It seems to me that she isn't reacting to the pain so much as she is to the force from the scalp removal. It would be just a tad off to introduce walker pain at this point in the series, as there would be far too many contradictions with previous scenes.

I totally agree with you here.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!