Bear With Me...lori And The Walker

lori walking dead dead carl

Luke

Luke

Infected

• Members

and a pack of walkers ate every part of her, bones and all.

There, problem solved.

Or not... her remains could still be around the corner. We will probably never know.
Spoiler

BenRai2k

BenRai2k

Roamer

• Members
So where is this corpse around the corner then? Just watched the scene again and saw no indication at all.

And exactly there isn't any body really, they just made it up to cover themselves as an excuse for the phone plot.

Luke

Luke

Infected

• Members

So where is this corpse around the corner then? Just watched the scene again and saw no indication at all.

They never showed around the corner. You just see the blood trail.

BenRai2k

BenRai2k

Roamer

• Members
The blood trail only leads to where the one fat one is sat though. Staring at the scene right now.

Ebusus

Ebusus

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationUndead Island
It just makes no sense to me. There were three graves and one of them was still open.
We can asume the middle grave was for T-dog and the empty one for Lori since the body seems not have been recovered. One can but guess if the bloated walker had fed on Lori´s carcass but he could not have ate all of it...makes no sense...
Daryl places the flower on Carol´s grave but we have nothing in this episode that would show that she is actually dead. This was something that irritated me quite some. The group knows that T-dog is gone and Carl let it be understood that Lori also died...but Carol?...No one gives a crap about her. Even daryl finds it more important to run on an errand to seek baby milk before even knowing if Carol is dead or alife. If she is actually dead, just showing the public a lousy headscarve as proof is crap writting IMHO.

If Lori ends up alife this show will have taken a huge dive for the worse

leon the pig farmer

leon the pig farmer

Biter

• Banned
  • LocationLondon

The blood trail only leads to where the one fat one is sat though. Staring at the scene right now.

As I keep saying, the freaking jail was full of walkers. more than one freaking walker ate lori. maybe the others walked off with various body parts, the fat one left finished all the other pieces of her.

There, problem solved.

etphoto

etphoto

Biter

• Members
There were several walkers eating on T Dog and his bones were left. Walkers did not eat the bones, especially the large ones, ie the skull. It would be more believable that an 20 feet Great White was caught in a neighbor's pool then Lori's skull in the fat walkers' stomach.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

leon the pig farmer

leon the pig farmer

Biter

• Banned
  • LocationLondon

It just makes no sense to me. There were three graves and one of them was still open.
We can asume the middle grave was for T-dog and the empty one for Lori since the body seems not have been recovered. One can but guess if the bloated walker had fed on Lori´s carcass but he could not have ate all of it...makes no sense...
Daryl places the flower on Carol´s grave but we have nothing in this episode that would show that she is actually dead. This was something that irritated me quite some. The group knows that T-dog is gone and Carl let it be understood that Lori also died...but Carol?...No one gives a crap about her. Even daryl finds it more important to run on an errand to seek baby milk before even knowing if Carol is dead or alife. If she is actually dead, just showing the public a lousy headscarve as proof is crap writting IMHO.

If Lori ends up alife this show will have taken a huge dive for the worse

I didn't understand the Carol grave. They didn't even bother going to look for her. or maybe they assumed she had been eaten with T-Dog. Either way, these little problems are not too bad.
I worked out and solved the fat zombie Lori scene. A pack of them ate and walked off with her parts.

BenRai2k

BenRai2k

Roamer

• Members

As I keep saying, the freaking jail was full of walkers. more than one freaking walker ate lori. maybe the others walked off with various body parts, the fat one left finished all the other pieces of her.

There, problem solved.

As I have said, I can believe and accept that. But what we get shown on screen doesn't say that. It seems like they wanted to make it seem like "Walker Lori" crawled around a corner (let us see a fat belly, oh no is it Lori?), then they decided well, we can't have a body, Rick can't find it for the next plot. So they make the body magically get eaten by what is displayed on screen as one fat comical walker. Yes maybe others ate too...show a couple hanging around the corner. No excuse too. They thought we'd just accept one ate every ounce of her including her clothes.

I am not a nitpicker and I overlook lots of things, but really after last weeks episode this seems a bit messy. Carol just assumed dead, no T-Dog burial, Lori eaten by a magic amount of walkers and left to envision. Why is it all occuring off screen?

leon the pig farmer

leon the pig farmer

Biter

• Banned
  • LocationLondon
the walkers who ate t-dog were killed by Rick and his gang. those walkers didnt have time to eat t-dog, bones and all.

there, problem solved.

BenRai2k

BenRai2k

Roamer

• Members
Nope..we saw the prison was littered with corpses when they group first broke in and we saw bodies left half eaten, and bones left. That was from a pack walking around corridors.

leon the pig farmer

leon the pig farmer

Biter

• Banned
  • LocationLondon

As I have said, I can believe and accept that. But what we get shown on screen doesn't say that. It seems like they wanted to make it seem like "Walker Lori" crawled around a corner (let us see a fat belly, oh no is it Lori?), then they decided well, we can't have a body, Rick can't find it for the next plot. So they make the body magically get eaten by what is displayed on screen as one fat comical walker. Yes maybe others ate too...show a couple hanging around the corner. No excuse too. They thought we'd just accept one ate every ounce of her including her clothes.

I am not a nitpicker and I overlook lots of things, but really after last weeks episode this seems a bit messy. Carol just assumed dead, no T-Dog burial, Lori eaten by a magic amount of walkers and left to envision. Why is it all occuring off screen?

the grave part was only slightly annoying, especially sine they didnt even look for carol. Or maybe that's what rick is doing? looking for carol.

Yes, problem solved on that one.

As for the walkers devouring every part of Lori? Do we really have to see that?

I thought that rick knew that the walker he killed may or may not have eaten her, which is why he planned on cutting her open but realised it was futile. plus, there really wasnt that much blood on the floor, just the drag marks. i think her body is still around the corner, almost completely eaten.
or lori became a walker and stumbled off.
or one walker really did unconvincingly eat her.

to me i dont really care. i'm still going for a group of ravenous walkers devouring Lori, bones and all.

Has anyone else noticed that the walkers seem more hungry lately?

a character also mentioned on the show that the walkers were running out of food or getting thinner or starving?
Lori was just one big free meal, bones and all.

leon the pig farmer

leon the pig farmer

Biter

• Banned
  • LocationLondon

Nope..we saw the prison was littered with corpses when they group first broke in and we saw bodies left half eaten, and bones left. That was from a pack walking around corridors.

maybe the walkers were coming back later to eat them? or Were they not dead walkers?

BenRai2k

BenRai2k

Roamer

• Members
Like I say, I can buy the idea Lori was eaten by multiple ones - but the big belly was very telling they were really intending one has had a big meal, since they've never done this before in the show. Lucky for them, the idea of imagination can be used "some ate her and left", but it seems very hoaky and cartoony in comparison to what went down last week.

It is annoying 3 main characters "died" and we've got no real closure for any of them, T-Dog could have at least been buried even if only a couple had time to attend. Nope, buried off screen so it seems...? Carol, they've written her off as dead, not even considered she may have ran off and may be hiding weaponless in some closet as a hoard could be waiting to get her. I hope they tidy some of this up next episode.

leon the pig farmer

leon the pig farmer

Biter

• Banned
  • LocationLondon

Like I say, I can buy the idea Lori was eaten by multiple ones - but the big belly was very telling they were really intending one has had a big meal, since they've never done this before in the show. Lucky for them, the idea of imagination can be used "some ate her and left", but it seems very hoaky and cartoony in comparison to what went down last week.

It is annoying 3 main characters "died" and we've got no real closure for any of them, T-Dog could have at least been buried even if only a couple had time to attend. Nope, buried off screen so it seems...? Carol, they've written her off as dead, not even considered she may have ran off and may be hiding weaponless in some closet as a hoard could be waiting to get her. I hope they tidy some of this up next episode.

Isn't that what Rick's doing? Trying to find Carol? I understand that he is "letting off steam" in his walker slaughter but deep down I think he wants to find closure with Lori and look for Carol.

Not sure why everyone else gave up looking for Carol. that seems a bit sad. but they probably thought she had been eaten. but just finding a headscarf seems a bit to casual.

Rick's Hat

Rick's Hat

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationOver here going through your stuff
:zombie02: :zombie02: :zombie02: :zombie02: :zombie02: :wallmad: :smiley-confused002: :2206_mourning_over_dead_friend: :smiley-confused002: :zombieswear: :zombietongueout: :zombietongueout: :zombieswear: :zombie02: :zombie02: :zombie02: :wallmad: :zombieswear: :zombie02: :zombie02: :zombie02: :zombie02: :zombie02:

Crazy has come to town for a visit!!

BIGtiny

BIGtiny

Infected

• Members
There were bodies in prison's corridors.How come the walkers left them half eaten and what was so special about Lori's body?.They are learning new skills like swallowing the whole body.

BenRai2k

BenRai2k

Roamer

• Members

Isn't that what Rick's doing? Trying to find Carol? I understand that he is "letting off steam" in his walker slaughter but deep down I think he wants to find closure with Lori and look for Carol.

Not sure why everyone else gave up looking for Carol. that seems a bit sad. but they probably thought she had been eaten. but just finding a headscarf seems a bit to casual.

Never got the idea he was looking for Carol since he was slicing violently at everything that moved in the corridors and then when Glen tried to comfort him he choked him and slammed him to the side.

Ebusus

Ebusus

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationUndead Island
Looking for baby milk in zombieland was more important in resources used than even looking for Carol and calling out her name. I found the way they wrote her off simply cheap.
The completely eaten up Lori was also pretty weak IMHO. A gnawed off bone here, or a bloody leg sticking out from behind a boiler and there would have proven the point. Not that I´m agains the idea of her having been devoured but it came over pretty poorly thought over.

leon the pig farmer

leon the pig farmer

Biter

• Banned
  • LocationLondon

Looking for baby milk in zombieland was more important in resources used than even looking for Carol and calling out her name. I found the way they wrote her off simply cheap.
The completely eaten up Lori was also pretty weak IMHO. A gnawed off bone here, or a bloody leg sticking out from behind a boiler and there would have proven the point. Not that I´m agains the idea of her having been devoured but it came over pretty poorly thought over.

I agree with the not looking for Carol part. They wrote her off as dead too quickly and no one is looking. wait, didn't they ask where carol was when they all regrouped before rick saw his baby? I thought someone said tdog didnt make it but they didnt know where carol was? and no one went looking? But isn't that what Rick is doing?

wait til the next episode, im sure it will all work out.

nxdvegas

nxdvegas

Infected

• Members
this is like a political debate...each side has their views and opinions, ultimately one side will win but for now everyone is entitled to their own opinion and free to share it. For the people saying this argument is dumb or silly that is your point of view. There are some here that feel believing Lori is dead is silly and dumb, so see? Two sides. She is clear as day obviously dead to some, and without a doubt alive to others. Lets just play nice and try not to be too hard on those who dont share the same opinion. These debates are fun and are what keeps us going until the next week!! :)

leon the pig farmer

leon the pig farmer

Biter

• Banned
  • LocationLondon

Never got the idea he was looking for Carol since he was slicing violently at everything that moved in the corridors and then when Glen tried to comfort him he choked him and slammed him to the side.

not sure. i think he was looking for closure for Lori. and going ape shit. maybe he was also looking for Carol?

nxdvegas

nxdvegas

Infected

• Members

the walkers who ate t-dog were killed by Rick and his gang. those walkers didnt have time to eat t-dog, bones and all.

there, problem solved.

no way would a walker be able to devour an entire body bones and all in an hours (or so) time. the epidose picks right up after the end of the previous one...no time lapse. Not to mention I couldnt imagine a walker being able to chew bones with rotting decaying teeth. Also if they are more hungry and starving lately I find it unlikely they would scurry off with parts of her body, if they were so hungry they would do it all right then and there, not grab a piece and walk around aimlessly looking for the right place to sit and enjoy a meal or save it for later. They dont think like that because they just dont think. Just doesnt make any sense. The writers and directors intentionally did not show body parts now we just have to wait and see why.

leon the pig farmer

leon the pig farmer

Biter

• Banned
  • LocationLondon

no way would a walker be able to devour an entire body bones and all in an hours (or so) time. the epidose picks right up after the end of the previous one...no time lapse. Not to mention I couldnt imagine a walker being able to chew bones with rotting decaying teeth. Also if they are more hungry and starving lately I find it unlikely they would scurry off with parts of her body, if they were so hungry they would do it all right then and there, not grab a piece and walk around aimlessly looking for the right place to sit and enjoy a meal or save it for later. They dont think like that because they just dont think. Just doesnt make any sense. The writers and directors intentionally did not show body parts now we just have to wait and see why.

so we'll find out in the next episode?

Great!

Case closed...

Rick's Hat

Rick's Hat

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationOver here going through your stuff

Yeah didn't Rick go running right into the Prison after Maggie and Carl and the baby came out ? So that fat bastard Walker didn't eat Lori, bones and all, in that short amount of time.

I think Rick is hallucinating, because I am pretty sure that phone call is not real, unless they are bringing the occult into the show.

Crazy has come to town for a visit!!

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!