Dear Axel,

Axel

ZombieGrrl2.0

ZombieGrrl2.0

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationWalker County, GA
Oh, how I love thee, thus far...You follow me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So my question is this: What do you all think Axel is going to bring to the group, to the show? Personally, I'd love for him to stick around for a while as he does provide some comic relief to an otherwise dark show. What about you?

the-walking-dead-season-3-cage-500x3751.jpg   37.7kb   5
“I can’t promise to understand God’s plan, but Christ promised a resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.” ~Hershel

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
All the Internetz to you!

Axel will replace Jim as the group's mechanic. He's pretty handy with a wrench. Also, comedy!
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
I don't know, but facial hair like that deserves some screen time.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers
Yeah; I hope he provides a little comic relief and a lotta heart. :)

ZombieGrrl2.0

ZombieGrrl2.0

Lurker

• Members
Hmm, maybe HE should hook up with Carol instead of Daryl. :D
“I can’t promise to understand God’s plan, but Christ promised a resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.” ~Hershel

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

All the Internetz to you!

Axel will replace Jim as the group's mechanic. He's pretty handy with a wrench. Also, comedy!

What this good sir said.

Despite last weeks emotionally tormenting episode, there was still little moments which made me laugh, all which involved Axel!

ShaneGang

ShaneGang

Infected

• Members
  • LocationOhio
Honestly I dont really like his character being a somewhat comic book reader. I just feel as if he is nothing like his comic self. Sure I cant think of them both one in the same and they like to change things up but I dont see a big, strong biker. I see a little, timid prisoner who hasnt really done much other than a little comic relief. Its still early and hopefully he becomes like the guy I enjoyed in the comics. I just dont want a character as important as himself being a T-Dog

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
I especially like the way Axel and Oscar play off each other.

zombiehunter

zombiehunter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada
What did he say about Darryl's bike. The heads sounded dirty? Something else?

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony

Honestly I dont really like his character being a somewhat comic book reader. I just feel as if he is nothing like his comic self. Sure I cant think of them both one in the same and they like to change things up but I dont see a big, strong biker. I see a little, timid prisoner who hasnt really done much other than a little comic relief. Its still early and hopefully he becomes like the guy I enjoyed in the comics. I just dont want a character as important as himself being a T-Dog

C'mon, comic Axel wasn't comic relief? Sure, Lew Temple isn't quite the big, tough biker we know from the comics, but comic Axel wanted to be accepted into the group. Before he was, he didn't do too much, other than provide comic relief.

I feel that after episode 4, Rick won't be very reactive to the Axel situation, but will soon come around. From there, we may see him...
Comic Spoiler:
Spoiler

You follow me?
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

C'mon, comic Axel wasn't comic relief? Sure, Lew Temple isn't quite the big, tough biker we know from the comics, but comic Axel wanted to be accepted into the group. Before he was, he didn't do too much, other than provide comic relief.

I feel that after episode 4, Rick won't be very reactive to the Axel situation, but will soon come around. From there, we may see him...
Comic Spoiler:

Spoiler

You follow me?

Why yes, Axel, I do follow you...indeed I do.
Jon is fine, dammit.

Catch77

Catch77

S-mart Employee

• Banned
No! I don't want no short comedy from anyone. I want this show to be depressing, moody, and as sad as possible. I don't want no jokes on my show. I want tears, screaming, shouting. All that jazz.
Make me cry!

I was talkin' to my girl Zelda 'bout this sort of thing cause when we were in the rainforest in Brazil we were sort of Lost and a tribe was after us. It was a sad, scary situation but I started laughin' y'know. Like nervous laughing. Oh Lord it was crazy. Zelda, was like why y'all laughing crazy fool. I ask that myself afterwards. I don't know

ZombieGrrl2.0

ZombieGrrl2.0

Lurker

• Members

No! I don't want no short comedy from anyone. I want this show to be depressing, moody, and as sad as possible. I don't want no jokes on my show. I want tears, screaming, shouting. All that jazz.
Make me cry!

*whew* I've cried, I've gasped, I've nearly stroked out watching this show... I need a little laugher, you follow me? Otherwise, I might decend into the same madness that Rick appears to be descending into...

Operational Security

Operational Security

Roamer

• Members

*whew* I've cried, I've gasped, I've nearly stroked out watching this show... I need a little laugher, you follow me? Otherwise, I might decend into the same madness that Rick appears to be descending into...

Agreed.

Hell-Trucker

Hell-Trucker

Infected

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
I hope Axel replaces Glenn as the awkward scrawny guy

ZombieGrrl2.0

ZombieGrrl2.0

Lurker

• Members

I hope Axel replaces Glenn as the awkward scrawny guy

No!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to lose Glenn!! Nooo!!! Take it back!!

ShaneGang

ShaneGang

Infected

• Members
  • LocationOhio
Well I guess your right and will become better into the group soon. I just really like Axel from the comic books and hope they just do him justice.

Leela

Leela

Biter

• Members
  • LocationRick Grimes
Obviously his greatest and yet unparalleled contribution is that sweet ass mustache.

tittyboi

tittyboi

Infected

• Members
  • Locationbuford, georgia
i think they could have chosen a better actor...

ZombieGrrl2.0

ZombieGrrl2.0

Lurker

• Members

Well I guess your right and will become better into the group soon. I just really like Axel from the comic books and hope they just do him justice.

I am not familiar with the comics, just bits here and there thanks to you fine folks..............and some wiki...

i think they could have chosen a better actor...

Hell, don't give up on him yet.. He hasn't had much screen time.. However, if you are basing that on the comic, I cant say much..

Hell-Trucker

Hell-Trucker

Infected

• Members
  • LocationFlorida

No!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to lose Glenn!! Nooo!!! Take it back!!

no lol

ZombieGrrl2.0

ZombieGrrl2.0

Lurker

• Members

no lol

Oh lawdie, I hate to have to drag your ass into the arena and kick it :dumb:

Hell-Trucker

Hell-Trucker

Infected

• Members
  • LocationFlorida

Oh lawdie, I hate to have to drag your ass into the arena and kick it :dumb:

And that gives you power over me? lol

ZombieGrrl2.0

ZombieGrrl2.0

Lurker

• Members
I'm sorry, did I miss something? Did this become a power struggle somehow? Pfft.

Hell-Trucker

Hell-Trucker

Infected

• Members
  • LocationFlorida

I'm sorry, did I miss something? Did this become a power struggle somehow? Pfft.

Do you even lift?

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!