Sarah's Pay

Lori

starseed99

starseed99

Infected

• Members
When Sarah was cut from Prison Break, she refused to be part of a partial season because she was expecting to be paid for the whole season.

I wonder if she is getting paid for the full Season 3 or will she only get paid for these 4 episodes?

Tobedesu

Tobedesu

Infected

• Members
  • LocationTokyo, Japan
Well, I imagine that it all went down when negotiating the contract.
She may have it written in her contract that appearances and interviews may mean she is still "working" and those appearances may run the course of season 3, maening she will be paid in full.

I didn't know of her dispute with Prison Break, but surely it must have been written in her contract.

lufflyness

lufflyness

S-mart Employee

• Members
I doubt the show would pay her for a full season. Contract negotiations probably work a little differently on this show since so many of the characters die in the source material. Plus maybe she was okay with it in this case since everyone hated her character lol.

Twist of Cain

Twist of Cain

Infected

• Members
  • LocationLittle Rock, AR
Per IMDB, Lori is in all 27 episodes and is cast in the remaining episodes this season. T-Dog isn't cast in any of the remaining episodes.
Not of this world... And nothing bites like I do

lufflyness

lufflyness

S-mart Employee

• Members

Per IMDB, Lori is in all 27 episodes and is cast in the remaining episodes this season. T-Dog isn't cast in any of the remaining episodes.

iMDB is probably just assuming. They had T-Dog credited for all the episodes before this episode too. I don't know for sure until the episodes air and they see the credits. So maybe that will be a clue, if she is still on the credits she may still be getting paid.

BethTexas

BethTexas

Forum Turd

• Banned
  • LocationSouth Texas

IMDB had Jon Bernthal and Jeffrey Demunn credited throughout the whole S2, too. They might do that just because they don;t want to change the opening credits or to avoid spoilers.

The Governor

The Governor

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationMidlands, England

When Sarah was cut from Prison Break, she refused to be part of a partial season because she was expecting to be paid for the whole season.

I wonder if she is getting paid for the full Season 3 or will she only get paid for these 4 episodes?

Can you back this up with a link or some more information, please?

The Ricktatorship begins!!!

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
The thing about the prison is...
Comic Spoiler
Spoiler

"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

Twist of Cain

Twist of Cain

Infected

• Members
  • LocationLittle Rock, AR
I just thought maybe she would be used for flashbacks or something
Not of this world... And nothing bites like I do

starseed99

starseed99

Infected

• Members
Walking Dead hardly ever uses flashbacks...back in Season 1, and parts of Season 2 when it was much MUCH less intense, they would use flashbacks as fillers....I don't see how they can use Lori in flashbacks now without boring the living crap out of people....unless of course if they flashback to a scene when Rick and Lori are doing it and there's open condom wrappers on the ground....

starseed99

starseed99

Infected

• Members
As for reference to Sarah's past contract issues:

http://www.tvguide.c...usive-8487.aspx

The Governor

The Governor

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationMidlands, England

Walking Dead hardly ever uses flashbacks...back in Season 1, and parts of Season 2 when it was much MUCH less intense, they would use flashbacks as fillers....I don't see how they can use Lori in flashbacks now without boring the living crap out of people....unless of course if they flashback to a scene when Rick and Lori are doing it and there's open condom wrappers on the ground....

You are quite right. Mazzarra has stated many times on twitter that he dislikes flashbacks and views them as lazy storytelling. Plus, as you mention, Lori has, at this point in time, been in as many episodes as Rick so most of what we haven't seen wouldn't be owrth seeing.

As for reference to Sarah's past contract issues:

http://www.tvguide.c...usive-8487.aspx

What I've pieced together is she was told she was being killed off and they had 2 choices, pick her up for the whole season or make a new contract, which she declined.

I doubt the situations are comparable as either her contract was different with this show or it was the same and she accepted a new one. It's possible, I guess but I doubt AMC would go in for it knowing how penny-pinching they are.

The Ricktatorship begins!!!

DoctorManhattan89

DoctorManhattan89

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPittsburgh
Maybe she isn't dead......
"We're all puppets Laurie, I'm just a puppet who can see the strings."

thelastpaul

thelastpaul

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCalifornia

Maybe she isn't dead......

Carl just shot his gun to make maggie THINK he put her down. Omg it all makes sense

Bit > Lurker > Roamer > Put down by Scott Gimple. Goodbye R&L

I R Biter

I R Biter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSpace City
Considering how her death happened, that would be one horrifying zombie. Things would.....dangle.

mr teaspoon

mr teaspoon

Roamer

• Members
Whatever she's getting paid, it's too much.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!