World War Z Movie Trailer And Discussion

- - - - - CGI movies

christhehunter

christhehunter

Infected

• Members
http://www.ign.com/a...rom-world-war-z

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk
Dafuq.... Dont look like the ones in the book.

The zombies look like a living mass.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
I knew they were never going to follow the book once Brad Pitt got involved. He wanted to emulate the infected from I am legend, which it looks like they have as they're all zerg rushing at once in a huge clusterfuck of a ball. From what I can make out, it looks like they've included Battle of Yonkers, but in their own interpretation and the Israeli border scene.

Still disappointed they have not followed the book, but it looks somewhat decent.

Xfirekeenmike

Xfirekeenmike

Biter

• Banned
  • LocationSouth Texas mcallen area
Very nice. They created my coefficient of humans much like that of sand. See it at 19 seconds in.

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • LocationThe Isle of Misfit Toys
"Now that just ain't right."

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

ApexPredator

ApexPredator

Lurker

• Members
Dafuq did i just see a zombie tsunami??
I can't believe you got him! You expert rooting-tooting, eagle-eyed, goth loving marksman! I love it. You managed to find a way to win. And everybody still loses!

OMEN

OMEN

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationBack in Gods Country - TEXAS
exactly what i was thinking they were moving like water ....ugh that really chaps my hyde.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Operational Security

Operational Security

Roamer

• Members
Oh my, that was not what I was expecting at all.

GDPofZA

GDPofZA

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationCentral California
I hope they actually do make World War Z one day. I'll still check this movie out though also.

ll wrath ll

ll wrath ll

Lurker

• Members
What a god damn joke.... 19 seconds in reminded me of the giant man pile from south park....
Suspension of Disbelief is a method of storytelling lazy and/or bad writers use. In reality there is no such thing, it's just fully recognized ignorance. Good authors don't need to use this. When you use an overwhelming amount of SOD in zombie fiction, all you are doing is making your readers into zombies.

OMEN

OMEN

Survivor

• Members
Jajajanahahaa

I'll wait till it comes to video

Kat

Kat

Biter

• Members
  • LocationPretty Much A Swamp
This is not good. This is not good at all.

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
:o Wtf is with that Zombie tsunami?

Well at least it will have one good aspect with someone from Lost acting in it. Not sure about the rest of the movie though..

ll wrath ll

ll wrath ll

Lurker

• Members
Not one positive review of that movie from the replies to that preview...
Suspension of Disbelief is a method of storytelling lazy and/or bad writers use. In reality there is no such thing, it's just fully recognized ignorance. Good authors don't need to use this. When you use an overwhelming amount of SOD in zombie fiction, all you are doing is making your readers into zombies.

SugarSkull

SugarSkull

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationNoVA

:o Wtf is with that Zombie tsunami?

oh great I'll never get that phrase outta my head LOL

Zprime

Zprime

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationKnoxville TN
Its got Brad Pitt in it...so yeah it should be banned. He's not been right since the divorce. Plus I'm shocked you don't see him hauling a dozen kids around with him from half a dozen nations. BAN THIS MOVIE!

Melquiades Estrada

Melquiades Estrada

Roamer

• Members
Brad pitt :( why mate ! You had such a awesome record and you pull these ? The movie its probably good but damm when will they consider the people who actually read the damm books lol happends everytime so these is no suprise.

Daisy

Daisy

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationMount Doom
I think it looks crap, which is sad cause I think Brad Pitt is a cool dude and perfectly capable to produce very good work.

So disappointed in the way the zombies look, it's not what I wanted it to be at all.
I got me some horses to ride on, to ride on.

ll wrath ll

ll wrath ll

Lurker

• Members
The first rule of zombie tsunami is you do not talk about zombie tsunami.

Melquiades Estrada

Melquiades Estrada

Roamer

• Members
Full trailer tomorrow, lets hope for a better view.

ApexPredator

ApexPredator

Lurker

• Members
Least it's nice to know the zombie vampires in I Am Legend are able to find work somewhere else.
I can't believe you got him! You expert rooting-tooting, eagle-eyed, goth loving marksman! I love it. You managed to find a way to win. And everybody still loses!

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Haha what is this, Squiddy Matrix Zombies?

Zombieliver

Zombieliver

Infected

• Members
  • LocationWhales Vigina

What are your thoughts on this new trailer, looks like a let down for me...

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere
These are no true zombies. This is heresy.

Canadian-Walker

Canadian-Walker

Infected

• Members
  • LocationCold Lake Alberta Canada
Doesn't really look much like the book to me. I figured that they would do it just like the book. Different snap shots of the different people and events that occured. It looks to me from that short trailer that the movie is going to be based around what happens to the guy who went around collecting the stories which I really hope doesn't happen because that isn't what the book is about at all.

OMEN

OMEN

Survivor

• Members
I was so looking forward to this damn movie and they show this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!