Diary Of A Runner - Entry 100! (Spoilers)

- - - - - dext rundextrun rdr street horde diary of a runner

HorrorShow

HorrorShow

Infected

• Members
  • LocationBodymore, Murdaland
IT'S HERE DAMN IT!! ENTRY 100 HAS FINALLY REACHED OUR GRASPS!!! I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW AWESOME THIS FEELS!! WE HAVE SAT BACK AND WATCHED STEVE BUST HIS ASS ON THIS PROJECT FOR MONTHS ON END AND WE HAVE FINALLY HIT A MILESTONE!! THIS SHOULDAH NINJA CAN TELL YA FIRSTHAND THAT STEVE HAS MOLDED THESE CHARACTERS INTO PEOPLE THAT WE CARE ABOUT ALONG WITH THE STORY THAT KEEPS US SUCKED IN WEEK AFTER WEEK!!

ENTRY 100...
We got trouble brewing at the new area, as someone's secret has been exposed which leads to drastic consequences!! Get your asses over to www.rundextrun.com and check it out!!

IT'S A PIMP-ASS DAY HERE IN THE WORLD OF DOAR AND WE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER FOR DEXT AND CREW!!! BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG; THIS AIN'T OVER BY A LONG SHOT!!! EVER SINCE STEVE UNLEASHED THIS PLAGUE UPON THE WORLD, IT SPREAD; AND BY SPREAD, I MEAN SPPPRREEEEAAADD!! ALL WE'RE GONNA DO IS KEEP RUNNING AND SPREADING THIS VIRUS UNTIL DEXT'S STORY IS ON EVERYONE'S LIPS!!!

CONGRATS TO STEVE AND DEXT ON 100 ENTRIES!!! AND BELIEVE ME........WE'RE NOT DONE RUNNING!!!!
HorrorShow
Keep Dext Runnin' - www.rundextrun.com

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!