The Walking Dead Season 3 Ep Review - "walk With Me"

the walking dead season 3 michonne andrea the governer the helicopter

The Walking Dead "Walk With Me" Review (164 )

What was your opinion of this week's show?

1. Excellent (71 [43.29%] - )

43.29%

2. Good - Some Critiques (81 [49.39%] - )

49.39%

3. Fair - Not what I was expecting (8 [4.88%] - )

4.88%

4. Poor (4 [2.44%] - )

2.44%

ll wrath ll

ll wrath ll

Lurker

• Members

See, I think they're trying to throw us off the tea-scent trail with that comment. It's in too many scenes. I keep you around for your tea ... they drink it at breakfast ... I've been wrong before, but it strikes me as significant (even if only symbolically).

"Anyway, a few things. Dr Stevens is likely in on it, but that's not what happened, pay attention to when he's talking to Merle when he gets gets back from killing the national guard. He asks Merle to go put him out of his misery."

Huh? We have no idea what the Governor tells Merle. We don't hear anything, the Governor just kind of says something to him under his breath. I thought that most folks here thought he was telling Merle to take the now-dead Guardsmen to the Lab for Milton to work on.

Pay attention to that conversation, you will hear it ^^
Suspension of Disbelief is a method of storytelling lazy and/or bad writers use. In reality there is no such thing, it's just fully recognized ignorance. Good authors don't need to use this. When you use an overwhelming amount of SOD in zombie fiction, all you are doing is making your readers into zombies.

Melquiades Estrada

Melquiades Estrada

Roamer

• Members
One thing for sure is that Milton is gonna die by the teeths of few walkers, theres no proper way to kill that guy.

finlay

finlay

Infected

• Members
RIGHT
just seen the episode here in dark deep North Wales (uk)

and some of it didnt sit right

Michonne's relationship with Andrea seems a little off.....7 months together and andrea still does not know the history of the chained walkers? didnt fit

Woodbury looks like a cheap tv movie set of a town.... perhaps the "artificiality" of the place was a ploy to echo the weirdness of the place... but to me I looked too unreal... l
did anyone else feel this?
it reminded me of the settlement in Terra Nova for some reason.

Michonne's posturing with the sword.... it feels it has been plucked directly from kill bill....

I know, I am nitpicking

Merle's "odd" relationship with the governor is pitched just right though!

Deadpelican

Deadpelican

Ad Victoriam!

• Moderators
  • LocationThe Prydwen

RIGHT
just seen the episode here in dark deep North Wales (uk)

and some of it didnt sit right

Michonne's relationship with Andrea seems a little off.....7 months together and andrea still does not know the history of the chained walkers? didnt fit

Woodbury looks like a cheap tv movie set of a town.... perhaps the "artificiality" of the place was a ploy to echo the weirdness of the place... but to me I looked too unreal... l
did anyone else feel this?

Are you a UK native? Just wondering. Speaking as a yank. (U.S. native, Louisianna) I can say that Woodbury looks like a fairly typical, rinky-dink Southern hick town. If you're from the UK, you're probably accustomed to seeing small towns with architecture that's more stylized. It ain't that way here lol.

Shield yourself from those not bound to you by steel, for they are the blind. Aid them when you can, but lose not sight of yourself. 

NickMorgan17

NickMorgan17

Infected

• Members
I just wish they'd switch Between rick & andrea WITHIN the episode

Lukey

Lukey

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCroatia
Hey guys, do you remember the TV show about ZA survivors in a prison? It was a good show, what happened to it?
All in all, it was very good but the prison got no screen time :smiley-confused002:

Roadkill

Roadkill

Infected

• Members
  • LocationChicago
There's a lot going on right now. Our core group has found a spot where they can probably settle in for the long haul. We've got the two inmates they let live. Saw the first good sized group of organized military (too bad they didn't last long) and found out about Woodbury and the govenor. That's a lot happening. Really grossed out by the govenor's scientist sidekick. He makes Merle look good imo.

Of all the newer action I am most into Michonne though. She is very cool. I was shocked when she hacked off the heads of the two undeads she had kept with her. Hoping she will stay a main character in the future.

Chinghis

Chinghis

Biter

• Members

Pay attention to that conversation, you will hear it ^^

Unfortunately, I can't - don't do Tivo or record it, have to wait for Netflix or luck of the draw on AMC. Maybe I'll look and see when it's on again, try to make some time for it. But I'm pretty sure we can't hear anything. Maybe with captions?

Tron

Tron

Lurker

• Members
  • Locationcosta rica
it's been a while since i posted, but i needed to come on here and see what everyone was saying about this episode. i watch them a couple of days later since im studying abroad but this shit was powerful. I think what hurts Rick most is the indifference that they were living leading up to this moment. Their last interaction ended with a shallow tap on the shoulder. Though they are living in this fucked up world lesson is dont take anything for granted.
T-Dog goes down a true member of the group sacrificing for one another.
Great fucking episode.
Tron is back .....

Walker_Slayer

Walker_Slayer

Lurker

• Members

it's been a while since i posted, but i needed to come on here and see what everyone was saying about this episode. i watch them a couple of days later since im studying abroad but this shit was powerful. I think what hurts Rick most is the indifference that they were living leading up to this moment. Their last interaction ended with a shallow tap on the shoulder. Though they are living in this fucked up world lesson is dont take anything for granted.
T-Dog goes down a true member of the group sacrificing for one another.
Great fucking episode.

Wrong episode topic bro.

Chinghis

Chinghis

Biter

• Members

Wrong episode topic bro.

Shit happens.

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

warioloaf

warioloaf

Infected

• Members
Good govenor, too much andrea. This episode is down there with that randel episode....

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!