The Walking Dead Season 3 Ep Review - "walk With Me"

the walking dead season 3 michonne andrea the governer the helicopter

The Walking Dead "Walk With Me" Review (164 )

What was your opinion of this week's show?

1. Excellent (71 [43.29%] - )

43.29%

2. Good - Some Critiques (81 [49.39%] - )

49.39%

3. Fair - Not what I was expecting (8 [4.88%] - )

4.88%

4. Poor (4 [2.44%] - )

2.44%

rumblepup

rumblepup

The Puppetmaster

• Administrators
Official Thread for the rate and review of The Walking Dead Episode 3 "Walk With Me"

pat5800

pat5800

S-mart Employee

• Members
is it wrong for me to like the govenor
Check out my Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.c...bc?feature=mhee

Watkins

Watkins

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationAlabama
Best episode of the season. So many questions were finally answered! Can't wait to see what they have in store for episode 4. It is also safe to say The Governor has maxed out on my expectations
The Rise of The Governor

fordmustangxba

fordmustangxba

Infected

• Members
Not impressed honestly. Probably because I was already familiar with the Governor's personality and knew what he was going to do already. I can imagine that someone who was never exposed to his character might be shocked by his actions.

pat5800

pat5800

S-mart Employee

• Members

Best episode of the season. So many questions were finally answered! Can't wait to see what they have in store for episode 4

i still like the second episode better but it was amazing

etphoto

etphoto

Biter

• Members

Best episode of the season. So many questions were finally answered! Can't wait to see what they have in store for episode 4

What questions.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

vampirebat

vampirebat

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationBrockton, Massachusetts
I loved it, and i have read all of the comics! I knew the real govenor was coming, but i was excited by how he would reveal himself. I the duality expressed in the govenor, and the underlining sinister nature of govenor bursting out at the seams

Stan

Stan

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationChicago area
It was okay. I liked seeing Merle again (and the way he was re introduced, it was good to show his character developed over time as well)

Governor scenes were okay, but didn't really take me anywhere yet. He does leave more questions than answers, but something in the filming didn't juxtapose the impression of Woodbury safety with his issues quite right.

Michonne is developing nicely despite saying nothing, I like.

Our quasi scientist from Woodbury is taking me somewhere I want to be in terms of learning more about Walkers, i hope we can get a little more out of him.
"Step it up to Red Alert!"
"Are you absolutely sure, Sir? It does require changing the lightbulb."

Judari

Judari

Biter

• Members
The head thing in the end was weird, is this a comic thing? I haven't read it but I read an overview from wiki and I didn't see anything about the heads. I don't understand it....

Also, I liked that the helicopter story came full circle as it has popped up numerous times. Now we know why it was flying around.

I definitely thought the scientist guy was going to get beaten for mentioning Michonne's pets but I am actually surprised she never told Andrea about them and had them with her all winter without explanation.

*edit in=/=end

Boone

Boone

Biter

• Members
  • LocationUp the Academy
I can't believe Bowman is called Bowman because of his weapon of choice... They're pushing this too far...

riptor_10

riptor_10

S-mart Employee

• Members
I think this episode was "ok"

tdogforpresident

tdogforpresident

Infected

• Members
I was shocked when the governor all of the sudden shot that guy.

Watkins

Watkins

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationAlabama

What questions.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

Merle, The Governor, the helicopter. They were my questions anyway, might not necessarily have been anyone elses
The Rise of The Governor

pat5800

pat5800

S-mart Employee

• Members

I was shocked when the governor all of the sudden shot that guy.

i'm a team player i didn't like that

vampirebat

vampirebat

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationBrockton, Massachusetts
The head thing was from the comics, it reveals that the govenor is sick and twisted individual who enjoys hurting people, while also showing how two-faced he is

Trippy

Trippy

S-mart Employee

• Members
As that I am the only person that has read the comics, I was the only one that knew what was going to happen.

It was a fun experience to see the different opinions about the Governor and if he was bad or not. I also thought that the actor played him pretty well despite my disbeliefs. I'm not a fan of Michonne, though. I love the character, but the actress is trying way too hard and her long glares can get annoying.

Overall a good episode. Can't wait until next week's. Rick is going to fliiiiip!

TheLibrarian

TheLibrarian

Lurker

• Members
Comic similarities - difference:
Spoiler

The last scene: Yes!

I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

bournesto33

bournesto33

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • Locationtexas
i thought it was great, Gov was just the way I thought he should be, more questions to be A: i.e his hold on the group...
Next episode seems to look great as well. Nothing like season two, every episode is getting better and better

Grénádé

Grénádé

Lurker

• Members
After the first 2 episodes I figured one with less zombie killing would happen showing all the Woodbury stuff. While it wasn't as crazy as the first 2, I still enjoyed it as far as how it progressed the story.

Judari

Judari

Biter

• Members

It was okay. I liked seeing Merle again (and the way he was re introduced, it was good to show his character developed over time as well)

Rightly, he is still pissed at Rick, but he seems to be more tolerant as a whole (also he didn't mention T-Dog dropping the key, seemed more pissed at Rick for locking him up in the first place. Still a redneck but I was surprised at how empathetic he seemed towards Andrea when she was telling him of the group's losses and her sister. Also I never pegged him for the follower type, seeing how he was with Rick but now he seems to be the gov's right hand man (lol no pun intended). I still think there will be some Merle/Daryl drama for sure and maybe T-Dog as well but Merle/Rick seems a lot more likely now.

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
Meh, hopefully they're going somewhere good
With this whole Andrea and michonne at Woodbury while it's still kind of a developing place.
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

tdogforpresident

tdogforpresident

Infected

• Members

i'm a team player i didn't like that

yeah I was hoping he might take them in? They would definitely be valuable.

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • LocationThe Isle of Misfit Toys

The head thing in the end was weird, is this a comic thing? I haven't read it but I read an overview from wiki and I didn't see anything about the heads. I don't understand it....

Also, I liked that the helicopter story came full circle as it has popped up numerous times. Now we know why it was flying around.

I definitely thought the scientist guy was going to get beaten for mentioning Michonne's pets but I am actually surprised she never told Andrea about them and had them with her all winter without explanation.

*edit in=/=end

Spoiler

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

meena76

meena76

S-mart Employee

• Members
It wasn't the best episode as for as action.

Some questions were answered. I know see why the governor and Rick will be at odds.

I don't understand why he killed those innocent soldiers.

I heart Rick. Shane had to go.

BlairAbby

BlairAbby

Infected

• Members
Loved this episode. They couldn't have picked a better Governor IMO.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!