Things I Noticed Upon Second Watch Of Episode 2

Tomas prison carl

zombiehunter

zombiehunter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada
Some things I noticed...

Tomas behavior...agressive right of the get go. Points gun at Daryl and T-dog right away. When the prisoners did there prison fight with the two walkers, Tomas got in the first blow but then he hangs back and lets the others do the work. When big Tiny was attacked Tomas shot 3 times at the walker right next to Rick. Rick gives him a real long double take. Again when they are discussing Tiny's wound Tomas is lurking in the background. Tomas gives Andrew a look before the double doors opens and Rick notices it. Tomas grabs and throws the walker at Rick and the walker is very close to biting him. When Rick kills him there is no provation by Tomas, he doesn't even flinch. That was a reckless chase by Rick after Andrew.

There was a laundry mat in once scene.

Lori turns on the water in the prison sink to wash her bloody hands. Guess there is running water. Lori did some pretty good CPR. Sara Wayne Callies must have training.

T-Dogg after they bring Hershel back to cell block C. He hangs back behind a pillar while Daryl talks to Tomas. Then T-Dogg rushes out in a heartbeat. Rick telling Glenn that he could get "T" if Glenn can't deal with Hershel. Rick also calls T-Dogg "T" when he is discussing formations,

Didn't notice any nicknames from Daryl.

That was allot of food. The peanut butter wasn't even touched! How can that be. Do Oscar and Axel still get half?

Why didn't we get a scene or two of Carl's adventure to the infirmry. Could have done without the Beth pant leg scene. Hard to determine when Carl did that, he is sneaky.

There are tied and head-shot prisoners on both floors of cell block D! How did that go down?

That was an interesting catwalk that Lori and Rick met on. Wonder if we will see it again?

anything else?

Chic

Chic

Roamer

• Members
I saw "E Block" in the background of the Lori and Rick bridge scene, meaning there must be a "D Block". I believe there were only three blocks in the comics; A, B and C. Now there are 5 in the show? There must be a lot more to clear out and discover.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

I saw "E Block" in the background of the Lori and Rick bridge scene, meaning there must be a "D Block". I believe there were only three blocks in the comics; A, B and C. Now there are 5 in the show? There must be a lot more to clear out and discover.

I'm pretty sure that they gave Axel and Oscar "D Block".

Chic

Chic

Roamer

• Members

I'm pretty sure that they gave Axel and Oscar "D Block".

Ah, good catch, I remember seeing that too. I looked to see how many blocks were in the comics, but I couldn't find any information about that. From memory, I believe there were only three.

zombiehunter

zombiehunter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada
Looks like there are C, D, E block which have windows. And then interior cells with no windows.

There was a nice basketball court with bleachers outside.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!