Au Shane

Shane

BethTexas

BethTexas

Forum Turd

• Banned
  • LocationSouth Texas
I'm new here (and farting away the last half hour of the day) so forgive me if this has been covered, but Shane was my favorite character. He was aggressive, decisive, and really the only member of the group in seasons 1 and 2 who had fully faced the reality of the new world. He was also the most polarizing character whose every sneeze made fans on both sides hiss at each other. Mama likes conflict!

So my question is, do you think it was absolutely necessary to kill Shane off or could they have exiled him and brought him back to use dramatically later? How would you have handled it if the show was in your hands?

PoleAxe

PoleAxe

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationY da fuq u wanna noes?

I'm new here (and farting away the last half hour of the day) so forgive me if this has been covered, but Shane was my favorite character. He was aggressive, decisive, and really the only member of the group in seasons 1 and 2 who had fully faced the reality of the new world. He was also the most polarizing character whose every sneeze made fans on both sides hiss at each other. Mama likes conflict!

So my question is, do you think it was absolutely necessary to kill Shane off or could they have exiled him and brought him back to use dramatically later? How would you have handled it if the show was in your hands?

Not to sound a jerk, but that was so covered in S2 on the forum. It's S3 kind of not relevant especially since he is FRAKKIN DEAD!

walkermerle

walkermerle

Infected

• Members
I actually prefer the way they killed of shane in the tv show than the comics
it set up ricks anouccment in the finale

BigEd

BigEd

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMassachusetts

Not to sound a jerk, but that was so covered in S2 on the forum. It's S3 kind of not relevant especially since he is FRAKKIN DEAD!

It was covered here:
http://www.roamersan...will-people-be/

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!