Warz The Computer Zombie Apocalypse Game

- - - - -

Edog2

Edog2

Infected

• Members
  • LocationVancouver WA, moving to California
Anyone get the beta for this? I have a few extra codes that will give you 48 hour access to it if you want to play? It's a zombie game that is partly Skyrim/Oblivion/GTA and then partly zombies and stealth :) check it out! all in the apocalypse. deserted towns, etc

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere
Sure, I'll relieve you of one of those codes. If you insist.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
It's buggy as fuck, full of glitches and errors..not worth playing at the moment. I'm still waiting on the standalone version for DayZ.

Lukey

Lukey

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCroatia

It's buggy as fuck, full of glitches and errors..not worth playing at the moment. I'm still waiting on the standalone version for DayZ.

The game is going to be great, too bad it's a PC exclusive

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

The game is going to be great, too bad it's a PC exclusive

That's a good thing that the game is PC only.I think the production values for a game drop massively once a developer focuses on making a game for console port, take the call of duty franchise for example. However I think after a while, once the mod has been perfected and tweaked, it will be released for consoles like Minecraft.

Edog2

Edog2

Infected

• Members
thus why it's a beta or alpha or whatever it's called right now. It has problems, but still fun. You make it sound unplayable

Edog2

Edog2

Infected

• Members
unless your pc is a pile of doodoo

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

thus why it's a beta or alpha or whatever it's called right now. It has problems, but still fun. You make it sound unplayable

It is unplayable at this moment in time. I've been killed multiple times by invisible zombies, a lot of the zombies just stand around not doing anything. But like you said, it is an Alpha release so it will have problems.. however I still think the developers should have at least waited a bit longer instead of rushing the game to release it before dayZ comes out.

unless your pc is a pile of doodoo

The bugs and glitches of a game has nothing to do with how good a persons PC is, that's down to the developers fault.

Edog2

Edog2

Infected

• Members
well then the warz so far plays a lot better than dayz, even my friend with pretty much the best pc money can buy always saw crazy glitched shit on dayz, like whole environments. warz has been fine for us. don't get me wrong, it has problems too, just not too severe i think

PoleAxe

PoleAxe

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationY da fuq u wanna noes?
On day 3 of War Z, love it, anyone need a battle buddy let me know, me and my friends are getting hooked and I think starting a guild/clan would be very helpful.

As for it being glitchy, I have had zero troubles so far, and well for an alpha this game is tight, trust me I play alot of MMO's, this is one that isn;t looking to fuck over its player base.....at least so far.

PoleAxe

PoleAxe

Survivor

• Members

It is unplayable at this moment in time. I've been killed multiple times by invisible zombies, a lot of the zombies just stand around not doing anything. But like you said, it is an Alpha release so it will have problems.. however I still think the developers should have at least waited a bit longer instead of rushing the game to release it before dayZ comes out.

The bugs and glitches of a game has nothing to do with how good a persons PC is, that's down to the developers fault.

^^^ Sorry but this is totally not true, however if you're running around at night and you can't see zombies, that is kind of your own fault. Having been through several patches while I was online, I am impressed with what they are doing so far, without the massive resources of other companies. And since Arma 2 was a giant POS that I and my friends wasted money on for epic fail loads, and steam fails, so far the War Z rocks.

Also anyone else who wants codes for the weekend trial for the 31st I have 2 to share myself,

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

^^^ Sorry but this is totally not true, however if you're running around at night and you can't see zombies, that is kind of your own fault. Also anyone else who wants codes for the weekend trial for the 31st I have 2 to share myself,

Are you saying me dying because of buggy zombies isn't true? It happened...and in broad daylight lol.

Some other bug/glitch examples
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJTe79lT_Xc

But as I've said, it's only the alpha release..so it's going to have problems, I'll just wait until everything is patched up. Same with dayZ when it becomes stand alone.

PoleAxe

PoleAxe

Survivor

• Members
Having played it I haven't encountered invisible zombies.

Zprime

Zprime

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationKnoxville TN
If anyone still has some beta codes pass one this way. I've been wanting to play this since hackers totally buttraped any chance to have fun in Dayz.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!