Oscar

prisoner

zombiehunter

zombiehunter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada
That other prisoner who survived... Oscar. He seemed pretty bad-ass when Rick had the gun pointed at his face "I'm not going to plead for my life. You do what you got to do boss."

Gained some respect points in my book. Might be a good guy to have around.

mr teaspoon

mr teaspoon

Roamer

• Members
I thought his name was Husker. Maybe I just couldn't understand Axel half the time.

jayde

jayde

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationCanada
Yeah, I don't think he's on the same level as Tomas and Andrew, that's for sure. He might not be too bad a guy but the jury is still out on that...guess we'll see how he fares later on this season.

ApexPredator

ApexPredator

Lurker

• Members

I thought his name was Husker. Maybe I just couldn't understand Axel half the time.

i actually ended up laughing when axel started pleading for his life because i couldn't understand what the hell he was saying
I can't believe you got him! You expert rooting-tooting, eagle-eyed, goth loving marksman! I love it. You managed to find a way to win. And everybody still loses!

riptor_10

riptor_10

S-mart Employee

• Members
Rick letting him live may have earned him a favor from Oscar later if they get in a bind...

Edocil

Edocil

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationGreendale

I really liked oscar! also or is it just me, or is riot shield T-dog a total badass?

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers

i actually ended up laughing when axel started pleading for his life because i couldn't understand what the hell he was saying

I have the same problem when I go to my friend's kid's ball games. :P

Paddy_the_Walker

Paddy_the_Walker

Infected

• Members
  • LocationIreland
Oscar could be a fascinating character and certainly a good addition to the group if things settle down in the prison and there is a certain amount of trust built up and he surprisingly looks like he may fulfill the high hopes that I had for Axel , who, incidentally is nothing like I expected at all.

Spoiler

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

I have the same problem when I go to my friend's kid's ball games. :P

Your friend's kid's baseball games usually have someone pleading for their lives? :P

I had a hard time understanding him, as well.

zombiehunter

zombiehunter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada
T-Dog is da man this season.

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationcuffed to a roof

T-Dog is da man this season.

He sure is.............. I figure he'll be dead in the next three or four episodes.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

He sure is.............. I figure he'll be dead in the next three or four episodes.

Don't say that.. :(

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers

Your friend's kid's baseball games usually have someone pleading for their lives? :P

I had a hard time understanding him, as well.

Haha! Nah, they just live in a more rural area of GA.

I could understand him for the most part, but I kind of like the slightly incoherent blubbering. Also, his comment about Oscar not being "good at it [B&E] neither" totally cracked me up. :lol:

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationcuffed to a roof

Don't say that.. :(

I'm not saying that's what I want......but I call em like I see em. He just too bad ass for his own good now. The T-Dog that all T-Dog fans knew was there has come out............. and with this fact now comes the second fact all T-Dog fans know. Now that he is bad ass and awesome he must now die a hero death.

carylshipper4life

carylshipper4life

S-mart Employee

• Members
I like both Oscar and Axel, I liked Big Tiny too but sadly it ended badly for him:(

riptor_10

riptor_10

S-mart Employee

• Members

Yeah...probably right...but then again look at Daryl. They been around same amount of time. I sure hope T-Dog doesn't die. Yet I hope they aren't just keeping him around just because...

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

he must now die a hero death.

This...this I could handle, if he goes out Spartan style with his shield and fire poker thingy, then I would be okay with his death. But a simple walker bite, or a bullet to the head would be upsetting :(

Edocil

Edocil

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationGreendale

This...this I could handle, if he goes out Spartan style with his shield and fire poker thingy, then I would be okay with his death. But a simple walker bite, or a bullet to the head would be upsetting :(

so you want him to get hit with like a million arrows? wheres dwight where you need him? am I right?!

p-dizzle

p-dizzle

Lurker

• Members
Oscar = Tyrese?

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

so you want him to get hit with like a million arrows? wheres dwight where you need him? am I right?!

You sir...are correct!

glennismine

glennismine

Infected

• Members
Who is this Tyrese character people are talking about??

NiallC

NiallC

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationManchester, England.

Spoiler

This is what i was thinking...

"Get one thing straight. You're staying? This isn't a democracy anymore."

Paddy_the_Walker

Paddy_the_Walker

Infected

• Members
  • LocationIreland

Who is this Tyrese character people are talking about??

He's a major player in the comic book. Really exciting character.

Boone

Boone

Biter

• Members
  • LocationUp the Academy
I reckon Oscar is gonna be a major addition to the group as a heavy hitter :) Axel is awesome - I'm loving Lew Temple right now.

Paddy_the_Walker

Paddy_the_Walker

Infected

• Members
  • LocationIreland

I reckon Oscar is gonna be a major addition to the group as a heavy hitter :) Axel is awesome - I'm loving Lew Temple right now.

I wish there was a half-like button and i would totally click it for this post! ;-) Totally agree with you on Oscar. Not convinced yet on Axel though.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!