Diary Of A Runner - Entry 96

- - - - - rundextrun diary of a runner dext rdr street horde

HorrorShow

HorrorShow

Infected

• Members
  • LocationBodymore, Murdaland
We're jumping right into the weekend with some wild ass, Tombstone-esque shit right here, boys and ghouls!!!

Dext and the crew find an answer to who was firing those shots in the air and it leads to a Mexican Standoff like we've never seen before!! I'm talking more guns pointed at yo' ass than a Cabrini Green New Year's Eve party!! Seriously, when I read this thing, it reminded me about that part in that one movie, where the guys ge.....no wait....that was Steel Magnolias....nevermind.....
Anyway, the shit is gettin' real and people ain't screwing around!!!

Trust me, you don't wanna miss a beat on the way to Entry 100!!! Get on over to www.rundextrun.com and check it out!!! There's gonna be punch and pie!!!

KEEP IT RUNNIN' AND PROTECT YA' NECK!!!
HorrorShow
Keep Dext Runnin' - www.rundextrun.com

the Walkin Dude

the Walkin Dude

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationSouthern Md. Chesapeake Bay
Have been an avid reader since episode 1, congratulations and kudos on episode 100. As always excellent writing. Outstanding 100 episodes keep up the good work. Glad we missed the brunt of the hurricane. From Southern Md.
Roll outta my coffin Drink poison in my chalice Pride begins to fade And y'all feel my malice

Dext

Dext

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationBaltimore, MD
Always good to see you checking in, Dude! Thanks for keeping up with us since the beginning. Glad to hear that Sandy spared you. We did alright, too. You should message me your real name, by the way. I have you listed in the Special Thanks section of our print version of Volume 1 by your alias. There's still time to change it :) Keep runnin' with us, bud! We appreciate it!
Keep Dext Runnin'! http://www.rundextrun.com

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!